xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
After being faithful to the husband, even after he cheated, how come he share Myriam to his coworkers.
Damn it break me. And the scene is unavoidable i guess ?
You wanted to play a monogamous, route I guess, It is nearly imposible since her Husband is a selfish Douche, with chauvinistical tendencies,
Myriam has to get pretty handsy to kick him out like ouch2020 sugested.

Reactions: Red Re and Zorlun

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Zorlun's different preview pic at :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is hot. :love:
But Zorlun did mentioned something like this being a tease for more things to come so i get the feeling Myriam will leave this encounter with a itching and leaking pussy.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
1ngpyw.jpg
Early access of update ch4.03 for Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is out on Patreon and SubscribeStar for the higher tiers patrons!
Official public version will be up on May 5th! So patience my dear naughty friends, Myriam will soon be with you!

What's coming:
- 2500+ lines of new code and 205 new renders.
- 2 scenes.
- 13 new choices to make Myriam more your own and write her story.
- Some more naughty content (7 subscenes).
- Multiple spellchecking fixes.
NOTE: Please, do not leak the early release before the official public version on Revenge of the 5th day, it always cause more chaos than anything. Thank you all for your consideration.

Last edited:

john984

Jun 6, 2020
View attachment 2577740
Early access of update ch4.03 for Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is out on Patreon and SubscribeStar for the higher tiers patrons!
Official public version will be up on Revenge of the 5th day! So patience my dear naughty friends, Myriam will soon be with you!

What's coming:

NOTE: Please, do not leak the early release before the official public version on Revenge of the 5th day, it always cause more chaos than anything. Thank you all for your consideration.
Did you get to complete the remaining sub-scenes? Was it about the Marc/William scene right?

backoutside

Apr 24, 2022
View attachment 2577740
Official public version will be up on Revenge of the 5th day! So patience my dear naughty friends, Myriam will soon be with you!

What's coming:

What's your plans about interracial stuff? Will there be more of this, or maybe there will be such a route?

Red Re

Apr 2, 2023
Actually, it is avoidable, if you kick him out at the right moment.
You wanted to play a monogamous, route I guess, It is nearly imposible since her Husband is a selfish Douche, with chauvinistical tendencies,
Myriam has to get pretty handsy to kick him out like ouch2020 sugested.
Thank you for the replies.

I did make a save during Myriam n Anthony fight after Myriam saw him with other woman. At first i want to kick him immediately but after Anthony slap Myriam face and she fell on the floor, my inner devil side says hmm maybe this is interesting.

And yeah i did play monogamy route because i found Anthony personality interesting. Sure i think there will be some sharing but i just surprise that he shared Myriam all at once. And in my humble opinion, i think it's a smart way to force Myriam to end the relationship with him. Thanks to the creator And i found a reason to make Myriam more open.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Did you get to complete the remaining sub-scenes? Was it about the Marc/William scene right?
Yes, I had two subscenes to finish about Katherine, with Jenny or William.
What's your plans about interracial stuff? Will there be more of this, or maybe there will be such a route?
There is already a few ways to go with that, with the principal of the school and the officer for specific characters, but there will be also generic scenes with the kink.
Thanks but who are the blondie girl and green hair girl ?
Well, Katherine for the blondie, green hair is Jenny, her friend from school, she was seen with pink hair before and will nearly always be seen with different hair (more on that point next update).

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 193 Votes