1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
More Bobo to come if still alive, yes.

Dumdum will come back, more towards the last chapter of development. Pregnancies will happen more towards the ending roads as well For the beasty pregnancy, no, it won't happen.
Well, while bestiality pregnancy would be nice (I just like the corruption theme), I also understand it would take way too much effort and time to be plausible in the writing... but ever thought of phantom pregnancy? Some causes incluse sexual abuse, trauma and anxiety, which surpisingly all fit Myriam already...

Finally, phantom pregancy can also happen due to an intense desire to get pregnant... So depends on how it goes with Cassius, and IF you want to give him an ending route or not, that stuff actually isn't that bad storywise, and probably wouldn't take much of your time besides writing. And it also fits on the type of writing and story development you're applying to Myriam.

If you want to read a bit more about , the symptoms also apply to your character development so far. And again, it is way more plausible than an actual beasty pregnancy. Not to mention it can also apply to human characters.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
And why is there no incest route for the daughter ? And as fair as i read there wont be a corruption route ? Why is that ?

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Honestly pregnancies with animals isn't my thing. I don't have anything against beasty stuf or regular human pregnancies. I was at bad because i didn't specify ending with Hammer. I didn't think about beasty pregnancies but more like Myriam got farm and moved with Hammer.
Sorry, I misunderstood your post :) Such pregnancies aren't my thing either. Maybe Zorlun will like your idea about an ending with Hammer.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
And why is there no incest route for the daughter ? And as fair as i read there wont be a corruption route ? Why is that ?
Already in the thread, full answer searching for the posts, but in short, +/-: 1) she is meant as a kind of purity beacon (in the end, she did engage in some sexual activity, but even there, it was meant as "exploring", not as "slut does everybody", way) even for Myriam, so, no corruption; 2) for the same reason, Myriam is very protective of her, even more than of Marc ( DOM Myriam with Marc is not really protective of Marc, more predatory, but SUB Myriam more than once is basically conditioned in doing stuff as a side effect of being a very caring and protecting mother); 3) Patreon, but in reality, Zolrun had and has always been clear in indicating some things were independent of Patreon, and were never meant to be in the game.

Reactions: Zorlun and sava75

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Thank you for the answer. Final question about the incest paths . So there is not going to be any more incest stuff , the things we get (with the patch) for Marc is all we going to get on that front ? And is the dominat or sub paths with Marc with more content scenes wise ?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Thank you for the answer. Final question about the incest paths . So there is not going to be any more incest stuff , the things we get (with the patch) for Marc is all we going to get on that front ? And is the dominat or sub paths with Marc with more content scenes wise ?
The Incest Patch is changing Marc back to Myriam's son so he call's Myriam mom instead of Mi (sad thing is you can't use both the Incest patch and the walkthrough mod at the same time). The Dom Myriam (Sub Marc) has a few less scenes then Sub Myriam (Dom Marc). The scenes are mostly when Myriam comes home from the Museum party drunk Dom Marc can have some fun with Myriam (has two different scenes) and at school after Marc is taken by the ex-husband along with the pool scene with the captain of Marc's team.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Is the gallery compatible with the incest mod ?
The only Mod that isn't Compatible with the Incest Mod is the Walkthrough mod since they change a few of the same things. Same can be said about the Walkthrough Mod (only Incest mod isn't Compatible).

Reactions: Zorlun

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
TRIGGER WARNING - For those that are easily triggered and can't separate fantasy from reality.

Myriam can go through some rough patches in this game, read the TAGS before you start playing the game. If any of them make you feel funny then move on. Most of the content that can make you feel uncomfortable is EASILY avoidable in most cases. However it seems that most people that are easily TRIGGERED - MUST see that content and they cannot seem to stop themselves from selecting those options and getting offended that anyone else may like that content.

This is NOT a game involving a perfect family in a perfect relationship with a white picket fence and multiple fluffy animals in a loving home. This is a fantasy game with very unrealistic things happening and if it happened it real life a lot of it would be terrible. However FANTASY is NOT reality.

ART Style - Myriam is a good looking character IMO, is she the hottest NO, is the art acceptable and good IMO yes. So look at the first thread and go through the pictures if your thoughts are "That's one ugly bitch" Move on!

So if you want a loving game with a Man, Wife 2 kids and a dog, try looking up those TAGS. The TAGS at the top tell you exactly the content contained in this game. If some of those tags trigger you and fill you with disgust move on and let people enjoy the content they want to enjoy.

Last edited:

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Already in the thread, full answer searching for the posts, but in short, +/-: 1) she is meant as a kind of purity beacon (in the end, she did engage in some sexual activity, but even there, it was meant as "exploring", not as "slut does everybody", way) even for Myriam, so, no corruption; 2) for the same reason, Myriam is very protective of her, even more than of Marc ( DOM Myriam with Marc is not really protective of Marc, more predatory, but SUB Myriam more than once is basically conditioned in doing stuff as a side effect of being a very caring and protecting mother); 3) Patreon, but in reality, Zolrun had and has always been clear in indicating some things were independent of Patreon, and were never meant to be in the game.
Thanks for the answer. Disappointed by it though (not your fault). I wish there would have been a way to turn the daughter in a corrupted way same as Myriam. Oh well.

Reactions: blarg0192

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I am not a big fan of how Marc treats Myriam. I think that only the dog should be able to treat her as his bitch. Not sure how it could happen, but maybe on a dog walk in the park Cassius starts to take Myriam and is watched by the vet. After Cassius is knotted to her the vet loses control of the dog with him and watches the dog mount Myriam's shoulders forcing her to suck his pulsing cock. After a few minutes the dogs swap and continue to ravish her. Until as both dogs pull out and shower cum all over her body, especially her face, even as she almost passes out the vet walks up and adds his massive load to all the cum on her face. Know Mryiam can't be publicly know as a dog lover, but do want someone to catch her and know what she is into. Could lead to a scene later in the vet's office.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I am not a big fan of how Marc treats Myriam. I think that only the dog should be able to treat her as his bitch. [...]
Not commenting on the rest, because I admit I did not read it well enough to comment.
Just one point immediately visible, don't forget the path with Marc can be in three different ways (though the main ones are Myriam DOM and SUB), and it is possible to entirely avoid anything with Marc, and in multiple cases to stop the thing for good, even if you have installed the "incest patch" (so, if you installed it and decided in the end, you don't like to have stuff with Marc, no need to do a fresh install).

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I am not a big fan of how Marc treats Myriam. I think that only the dog should be able to treat her as his bitch. Not sure how it could happen, but maybe on a dog walk in the park Cassius starts to take Myriam and is watched by the vet. After Cassius is knotted to her the vet loses control of the dog with him and watches the dog mount Myriam's shoulders forcing her to suck his pulsing cock. After a few minutes the dogs swap and continue to ravish her. Until as both dogs pull out and shower cum all over her body, especially her face, even as she almost passes out the vet walks up and adds his massive load to all the cum on her face. Know Mryiam can't be publicly know as a dog lover, but do want someone to catch her and know what she is into. Could lead to a scene later in the vet's office.

4.40 star(s) 192 Votes