Status
Not open for further replies.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
i like the mods as well... i was just saying that it worked without it and i didnt have a problem making choices without a mod. When its updated you can always use an old save and replay it to make sure you made the right decision, or you can use the back button and change the option (on top left side it will tell you which kink got + or - )

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
damn these knocking sounds in game. I was playing with my door closed , lights off. And my headphone got unplugged. Then came the knock, I went out to see if someone really knocked on my door only to realize it came from the game. :KEK:

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
Unable to reach the route even after choosing the to opt-in for 'social work with youths', so unable to start Update 6.
Can someone please share the save file where Update 6 starts?

Thanks in advance.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Is there any new scene with the horse? I would like to know if you abandoned the content with the horse or will it show up in the future? I think the scenes with the dog are cool but they become tiring, being always scenes with the same dog I wanted to see scenes with other dogs and with the horse, I hope you haven't given up on the scenes with the horse.

Jun 3, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch4.04+p]
with JokerLeader Walkthrough Multi Mod
(For other mods just place them unzipped inside game folder located at Documents>Cebs>project.myriam)

Download

Mega Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i will appreciated if u willing to update this port sir,,, thx before...,,

Reactions: Slezkin

llminionll

Aug 15, 2022
Wish there was a sex scene with the molester at the subway. I think the last time Myriam had a scene at the subway is only with a handjob.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
There is another scene already earlier in the game,
Yeah of course, Anthony's Party. How did I forget that? Mind you this one was a lot more consensual from Myriam's perspective. Because although she ended up enjoying the first gangbang, she was pretty much guilt-tripped into doing it at all. Regardless, this was still the first scene I've seen with more than 4 guys.

Also, is the cosplay convention coming soon or is it likely to be a way off yet?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Will there be netorase/cuckold in the future or so ? since she's divorced will we get her teasing her lovers with anothers ? or maybe she become with someone in sharing/open relationship ? or NTR wont be included in the game ? and if not, will you consider doing a NTR game in the future ?
Well I imagine that many of the guys who are vying for her attention, would be quite shocked to realise how many different people she's currently sleeping with. My guess is most of them don't view her as a nympho slut, which is what she's effectively becoming. So the potential for future NTR is definitely there. Whether it will happen, that's another thing. I don't think it will happen within the game itself, but perhaps there could be an ending where something like that happens, if she eventually starts another relationship?

But for the moment, she's still coming to terms with being on her own, dealing with all the negative baggage from her relationship with Anthony and experimenting with different sexual lifestyles. So she's unlikely to be in that kind of situation for some considerable time yet. And that's why I don't think it will be in the main part of the game, because she's not ready to have the kind of committed relationship, that's required for that kind of scenario to work.

That's my take anyway. The only person who really knows is Zorlun.

acgamer69

Sep 28, 2022
Is there any new scene with the horse? I would like to know if you abandoned the content with the horse or will it show up in the future? I think the scenes with the dog are cool but they become tiring, being always scenes with the same dog I wanted to see scenes with other dogs and with the horse, I hope you haven't given up on the scenes with the horse.
There will be more scenes with the horse soonish, although it is easier to justify making a dog scene since it is always around the house whereas Myriam has to go to the stables to meet Hammer. Also there is one scene of Cassius and another dog sharing Myriam, so maybe that could happen again in the future.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
There will be more scenes with the horse soonish, although it is easier to justify making a dog scene since it is always around the house whereas Myriam has to go to the stables to meet Hammer. Also there is one scene of Cassius and another dog sharing Myriam, so maybe that could happen again in the future.
I would rather prefer couple of updates to revolve around Hammer than Cassius. I mean Cassius did receave fair amount of updates, i think it would be fair that Hammer receaves the same. I do understand your logic as well since, like you said, Cassius is around the house while Hammer is in stable and Myriam constantly needs to travel there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes