TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
No, it makes them mother and son. In the normal game, he's just her ex's son, with the incest patch he becomes her son with the ex.
She is not his real mother, never was, even in the original, so I have been told numerous times when I suggested she was.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
She is not his real mother, never was, even in the original, so I have been told numerous times when I suggested she was.
Completely wrong. In the original, before Patreon intervention, Anthony and Myriam were married, and Katherine and Marc were their children. Before you make assertive statements, check what you are saying, please, and if someone told you that, tell them the same. There are only a hundred (I think taken literally, even more than that) posts about that, included from Zorlun himself.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Completely wrong. In the original, before Patreon intervention, Anthony and Myriam were married, and Katherine and Marc were their children. Before you make assertive statements, check what you are saying, please, and if someone told you that, tell them the same. There are only a hundred (I think taken literally, even more than that) posts about that, included from Zorlun himself.
I argued this exact point ages ago and was told by Zorlan himself that she was not the biological mother of Marc, that both Myriam and Anthony brought children from a previous marriage.

• Angry
Reactions: arkypoub

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I argued this exact point ages ago and was told by Zorlan himself that she was not the biological mother of Marc, that both Myriam and Anthony brought children from a previous marriage.
This may be one of those Mandella Effect things but I too remember both children being Myriam's from the start before Patreon clamped down. It's quite possible Zorlun is saying that now so Patreon doesn't have any excuse to shut them down.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
In the rewritten setting, but in the first release, Myriam was the mother of the two (before Patreon going nuclear).
I don't remember ever saying otherwise.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
That is exactly how it is in the current iteration of the game. What I am saying is that the incest patch changes that, and makes Marc her son, like he was in the initial releases of the game.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Is that so wrong??
Wrong? I don't understand the question... I didn't write a wrong in my comment... A couple of players discuss whether Marc is a real or step-son... I just wrote my own opinion that it doesn't matter if you are a step-son from the point of view of the story nor... The same is true for Myriam, because even if he is a step-son, he still loves and clings to her as if he were his own... So if Marc wants to have sex with Myriam, it doesn't matter to him whether he is a step-motherr or not... And almost every emotional thought that the two characters think can be decided by you as the player... The characters don't shape the story, but the player... And that's why this game is so good, because you shape Myriam the way you want. ..

Reactions: GokutheG

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
honihole was responding to the previous post that said that Marc didn't care if Myriam was his real or stepmom, that he just wanted to have sex with her.

Impostor69POS

Apr 30, 2022
Pl
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch.4.06p] [Zorlun]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
Please update thanks

Subbylewd

Oct 17, 2022
Hi all! In addition of the mods already indicated on first posts where can i find a list of overall mods available for this game? i am struggling finding them online (generally also for other games), can you suggest me? Maybe dm me if necessary. Thank a lot!

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
the cheat mod is needed so that you can increase the characteristics at the right time. Is there a cheat mod for this game?

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
the cheat mod is needed so that you can increase the characteristics at the right time. Is there a cheat mod for this game?
There is, there's a link to the post for all of the mods, gallery mod, incest patch, Cheat/Desire modification mod which can be found in the OP

bfc233

Jul 31, 2023
This page alone here could be used as a singular example for why the content ecosystem of this site is amazing.

Restoration of purged content, adjustment of file sizes, discussion of modding and releases...

Things like that are only possible if you have a product at the base which is both intriguing enough to warrant the work and simple enough to make that work relatively easy.
I sincerely hope more people on all sides take this up, because everyone profits.

Here's to you lads who provide. Especially you, Zorlunn.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes