Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
One thing I want Myriam to get involved in, is demons, like an incubus or some brutal and huge demon, that makes DumDum look like a midget.
Something to think of for some "weird event"... :unsure:
Ill just wait for Hammer turn to ride Miriam, not into demons and shit... i have Doom Eternal PTSD...
Some Hammer action this update, no hardcore stuff for now, but just a little pic at what she will have to do battle with... ^^

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
I dont mind any fetish except the ones where the girls gets tortured or killed, thankfuly Zorlun knows best, but i would like to see some female domination, beautiful feet (like perfectly cared, vibrant colored nail polish, toe rings, anklets, small tattoos, etc) and lactation for the win, could be cool to have some lactation event for Miriam's boy, maybe some special cookies with side effects from the cthulu cult midget AND she starts lactating like crazy and in the panic ask her boy to relieve her, or she goes to the spa for some relaxing and the guys give a sexy pedicure or a real hot feet massage and makes her squirt all over the place :love: (y)

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I dont mind any fetish except the ones where the girls gets tortured or killed, thankfuly Zorlun knows best, but i would like to see some female domination, beautiful feet (like perfectly cared, vibrant colored nail polish, toe rings, anklets, small tattoos, etc) and lactation for the win, could be cool to have some lactation event for Miriam's boy, maybe some special cookies with side effects from the cthulu cult midget AND she starts lactating like crazy and in the panic ask her boy to relieve her, or she goes to the spa for some relaxing and the guys give a sexy pedicure or a real hot feet massage and makes her squirt all over the place :love: (y)
No, tortured and killed is not really my thing neither, but for some "bad end" in plot lines towards which the player pushed her in, it will be a possibility during the game, though the player will really have to push towards it.
I started a bit the female domination with Myriam and Marc, some more on this update (with some little footjob ^^); foot fetish will have his scenes during the game, not really my thing, but I don't mind it and understand the appeal; lactation will have some scenes too, since Myriam already had kids (and may have some more during the game).

EDIT: I feel like I'm redacting some secret documents with all the spoilers. ^^

oyemiperro

Apr 29, 2017
Something to think of for some "weird event"... :unsure:

Some Hammer action this update, no hardcore stuff for now, but just a little pic at what she will have to do battle with... ^^
Yesssssss!!! I think its interesting since it can be angled from Stan's group or from the evil priest... Or... Why not both!?
Missing you guys in the Discord forum, I'll be back with some tasty memes ;) (but I need content! hahaha)

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

Ed Hardy_32

Apr 23, 2020
Hey folks. I have a question. Purely hypothetical what is needed to make a high quality VN? What equipment and what are the costs in the beginning if I don't have a good computer? And of course, how important are computer skills? I will be grateful for your response. And I hope you understand my English. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
coding skills , rendering skills, scripting skills, you dont have good english? a proofread guy, some bugtesting guys too (but you can talk some guys here to testplay for you xD) several expensive rigs for rendering the game images, its like any other bussiness, you have spend a lot to start, i also though i could make my own VN, but its not as easy as its looks like... at all...

Leave it to the pros, its more EZ being a crappy Twitcher or Youtuber

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I bought my computer at Best Buy three years ago. While I have a lot to learn about Daz Studio, I was able to make and render this in about two hours. My renders typically take 20 minutes to two hours with my GEforce GTX 1050.
Ed and Saphla k004.png

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
coding skills , rendering skills, scripting skills, you dont have good english? a proofread guy, some bugtesting guys too (but you can talk some guys here to testplay for you xD) several expensive rigs for rendering the game images, its like any other bussiness, you have spend a lot to start, i also though i could make my own VN, but its not as easy as its looks like... at all...

Yea, there are better ways to make money. I assume most do it because of the love of doing it. I know I've been having a lot of fun just playing around with everything.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020

yes and no - You can do everything by your own on a low budget. Coding and/or scripting are the same, the difference is only the platform. Render is not really a skill - better call it graphic skills, like picture composition, golden cut etc. But that are all things you can learn. Same with english. Every skill you need can be learned. If you want to render with DAZ learn DAZ, if you want to us Blender learn Blender etc.
In my opinion there are only two 'problems' for making a VN or game :
1. Motivation - to learn the skills, to make the VN/game. It's nothing that you can do in a few days. It can take months or years.

2. The Story - you need a story, you need to make it interesting, enthralling, logical, natural and before you start you need to know how it ends, what is the target of your story. Without an end you are in the danger to write yourself in a dead end. Easiest is maybe using a finished(!) short story from another person for example on literotica and make it a kinetic VN. (Don't forget credits) If you want to write the story yourself the concept/framework should be finished when you start with rendering and coding. And writing is then another skill you need to learn.

Ed Hardy_32

Apr 23, 2020
yes and no - You can do everything by your own on a low budget. Coding and/or scripting are the same, the difference is only the platform. Render is not really a skill - better call it graphic skills, like picture composition, golden cut etc. But that are all things you can learn. Same with english. Every skill you need can be learned. If you want to render with DAZ learn DAZ, if you want to us Blender learn Blender etc.
In my opinion there are only two 'problems' for making a VN or game :
1. Motivation - to learn the skills, to make the VN/game. It's nothing that you can do in a few days. It can take months or years.

2. The Story - you need a story, you need to make it interesting, enthralling, logical, natural and before you start you need to know how it ends, what is the target of your story. Without an end you are in the danger to write yourself in a dead end. Easiest is maybe using a finished(!) short story from another person for example on literotica and make it a kinetic VN. (Don't forget credits) If you want to write the story yourself the concept/framework should be finished when you start with rendering and coding. And writing is then another skill you need to learn.
Thank you. I appreciate it.

Oct 24, 2020
Just finished playing beginning of game to the current update point of game and absolutely LOVED it. Will definitely be following up this game and eyeing updates. Love love love Marc and William, excited to see how far these characters will go. Amazing job Dev, I appreciate the option of choices as some fetishes I'm not into so happy to not be forced into skipping through them. Love it!

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Hey folks. I have a question. Purely hypothetical what is needed to make a high quality VN? What equipment and what are the costs in the beginning if I don't have a good computer? And of course, how important are computer skills? I will be grateful for your response. And I hope you understand my English. ;)
Personally, I went in with no skills whatsoever in what's needed, meaning programmation and 3D tools, but like everything you can (more or less) learn and self taught yourself to death... First I googled the shit out of what's needed to make a Ren'Py game, then downloaded the free programs out there, then look at some tutorials, then dived right in and never looked back since.

So technically what I use: Ren'py (free) to create the game, Daz Studio (free) to do the renders, and Atom (free) to do the script.

For skills, like other said: programmation (the basics are fairly easy to learn with ren'py tutorials, then when you have a block, just dive into the community, lots of people out there that are happy to help and/or that had the same problems before), 3d tools (again, the basics of Daz Studio are fairly simple to learn with tutorials), then after that it's good old writing skills for the story (for the language try finding help to proofread).

For gears: You need an ubermachine, yes you can do with crap, but it will quickly shot your motivation when you realize how limited you are by your computer.

Then finally you need: motivation (a huge fucking amount if you come from zero like me) and time (have no illusion, you need a LOT of it).
Stupid question alert: how do you get those banners that you see at the bottom of some people’s posts?
You need to add the links of the "banner" into your signature of your profile.
I can help you with the links of the ones somebody made for my game if you want, for other games you will have to search a bit on the forum, but I know that there is at a few people specialized in it.
Just finished playing beginning of game to the current update point of game and absolutely LOVED it. Will definitely be following up this game and eyeing updates. Love love love Marc and William, excited to see how far these characters will go. Amazing job Dev, I appreciate the option of choices as some fetishes I'm not into so happy to not be forced into skipping through them. Love it!
Thank you, glad to hear you liked the game.
And not too long to wait, I will post the new update next week, before the end of the month for my higher tiers patrons, and a week later for the public free version (so start of next month globally).

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
Then finally you need: motivation (a huge fucking amount if you come from zero like me) and time (have no illusion, you need a LOT of it).
These are the most important by far, as there's no point worrying about the rest if you can't manage these. I've got a tolerable computer and can follow Ren'Py coding with a bit of effort, but Daz Studio completely defeated me. Its so alien to everything I've done before and I can't generate the motivation needed to start from scratch. Tried a few tutorials, but just like anything else, if you don't want it badly enough, you can't force yourself to do it.

I have enormous respect for the few who can achieve this, especially when they're doing it alone with no previous experience. Their games may not be perfect, but 99% of their critics couldn't even compete with their efforts, let alone exceed them. In return they get a non stop barrage of criticism, accusations of greed, conspiracy theories and abuse, so its a wonder we have anyone brave enough to release a new game and no surprise that most end up abandoned, after the dev has finally had enough of the crap they've received.

A huge thank you to Zorlun and the few like him, who put out games that give us plenty of enjoyment, while asking little or nothing in return. Rest assured that you do have plenty of fans out there, even if most of us are too busy fapping to let you know how much we appreciate your hard work. :love:

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes