Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Do you mean as a future potential partner?
Yes.
Younger women having sex with old guys. Is it even really a kink? It's definitely not classed as one in this game.
Well, there is the commission scene during the photo shoot with another model and some old guys.
But if you are talking about the tags, it's just that I don't update them very often. ^^

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Yes.

Well, there is the commission scene during the photo shoot with another model and some old guys.
But if you are talking about the tags, it's just that I don't update them very often. ^^
No, I meant in the stats. There's no kink there relating to Myriam having sex with old guys. Obviously there are scenes with older guys. Bobo would be in that category, and the priest as well, and I'm guessing something sexual will happen when Myriam reaches the social work scenario, involving old people. And will something eventually happen with the obnoxious old guy who lives next door to Myriam?

Usually kinks have specific descriptive names, but in this instance I can't find one, which suggests it's not actually classed as a kink. It's more of a personal preference than a kink perhaps? In any case is it really that extreme for a mature woman like Myriam to have sex with a guy that is somewhat more mature. If she was 18, then maybe that would be considered out of the ordinary? But she's obviously over 40, and it's not unusual for women of that age, to end up in relationships with guys who are 60-70.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think I can understand why Marc is like he is
What Anthony did really messed with his mind

If Myriam can help & show him how a man should treat a woman
Maybe he can turn things around
And be the man for her.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
No, I meant in the stats. There's no kink there relating to Myriam having sex with old guys. Obviously there are scenes with older guys. Bobo would be in that category, and the priest as well, and I'm guessing something sexual will happen when Myriam reaches the social work scenario, involving old people. And will something eventually happen with the obnoxious old guy who lives next door to Myriam?
If you want to see old man sex with a hot milf, then you should play “a perfect housewife” game, the old neighbor moves in with you and the wife and of course he’s got the biggest fattest dick in the game so far and can cum in buckets without losing an erection or dying :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Zorlun

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
If you want to see old man sex with a hot milf, then you should play “a perfect housewife” game, the old neighbor moves in with you and the wife and of course he’s got the biggest fattest dick in the game so far and can cum in buckets without losing an erection or dying :ROFLMAO:
Like I said above, I don't know why a 40 something milf having sex with a 60 something older guy is considered to be a kink? I don't think it's extreme at all. Women of that age are hardly innocent young things anymore. The whole point of that taboo, is a dirty old man having sex with a largely inexperienced much younger woman. In real life, it's not that unusual for middle-aged women, to have relationships with guys over 60.

Because let's face it, most of the older guys featured in these games, are not very old guys in their 80s or 90's. They're still fit enough to have sex without dropping dead in the middle of it. They're often depicted like they're really old, but then you find out they're actually only about 65, which these days isn't even a pensionable age.

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic and Udayana

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
The Russian criminal would be sexual assault. Rape requires penetrative sex of some form to have taken place. It might have been an attempted rape, but the actual criminal offence is sexual assault.
Again, please don't forget we are talking about different legal systems, so, the language matters, translated but even not translated.
In USA, at least many States, they can talk about sexual assault, in others jurisdictions, it would be attempted rape as a crime in itself, due to the physical violence and the attempt at forcing sex, even without penetration - though I agree that the game is supposed to be based in USA.
And then, we know that sometime in USA lawyers can kind of "negotiate the crime" :).
But on the other hand, despite being well developed in some aspects, like some characters elements, there is a number of things where the game takes some liberties, as is normal, so, we should remember not to be too much "lawyering" about it, something I admit honestly I myself have done more than once, probably a bit too much, and certainly more than you :)

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Guess you would have to take the option at the start of the game to accept certain kinks and/or accept just before the first encounter to accept furry friends.
Correct, needs to accept the furry stuff, but also, need to take some choices that bring to creating the conditions necessary (e.g. bringing out the dog, instead of doing something else), and then still accept to do stuff with the dog/let the dog do stuff, rather than stopping him (yep, I am one of those who refer to dog as "he/she", and not "it" :)).

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Again, please don't forget we are talking about different legal systems, so, the language matters, translated but even not translated.
In USA, at least many States, they can talk about sexual assault, in others jurisdictions, it would be attempted rape as a crime in itself, due to the physical violence and the attempt at forcing sex, even without penetration - though I agree that the game is supposed to be based in USA.
And then, we know that sometime in USA lawyers can kind of "negotiate the crime" :).
But on the other hand, despite being well developed in some aspects, like some characters elements, there is a number of things where the game takes some liberties, as is normal, so, we should remember not to be too much "lawyering" about it, something I admit honestly I myself have done more than once, probably a bit too much, and certainly more than you :)
I understand what you're trying to say. But as you say the game is based in the USA, and I try to imagine how things would be there, even though I'm not American myself. In the USA, attempted rape is referred to as sexual assault, it's the same thing ( except in Arizona and Colorado where sexual assault is just referred to as rape). For it to be a rape in most states, it requires actual penetration. Sexual assault is not necessarily a lesser crime though ( level 3 sexual assault carries a maximum penalty of 20 years).

Anthony worked for the West Coast branch, of the company owned by Myriam's father, and she's living close to the ocean. So I think we can rule out Arizona and Colorado. Most likely she's supposed to be living in California.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Anthony worked for the West Coast branch, of the company owned by Myriam's father, and she's living close to the ocean. So I think we can rule out Arizona and Colorado. Most likely she's supposed to be living in California.
This was the idea yes, California.

Reactions: Demnor

darlic

Feb 27, 2017

Usually kinks have specific descriptive names, but in this instance I can't find one, which suggests it's not actually classed as a kink. It's more of a personal preference than a kink perhaps? In any case is it really that extreme for a mature woman like Myriam to have sex with a guy that is somewhat more mature. If she was 18, then maybe that would be considered out of the ordinary? But she's obviously over 40, and it's not unusual for women of that age, to end up in relationships with guys who are 60-70.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I'm not sure von Krafft-Ebing would be a reference nowadays, the article you cite says: “Gerontophilia is classified as a , but is not mentioned in the or ” which seems to mean his wonderful works are ignored.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I'm not sure von Krafft-Ebing would be a reference nowadays, the article you cite says: “Gerontophilia is classified as a , but is not mentioned in the or ” which seems to mean his wonderful works are ignored.
I don't feel like sexual attraction to the elderly should be classified as a mental disorder honestly. Love is love, ain't what people say all the time nowadays?

Reactions: Demnor and Udayana

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Zorlun, you said that the story was based in Cali. That was something that I'd wanted to address way back at the beginning of Chapter 3. The police uniforms and the decals of the patrol cars all say New York City. As famous as the Los Angeles Police Department is (for good and bad), isn't there a template on Daz3D with their patches and/or logos in it? I know that you wanted realism in the game but the police unis don't correlate with the intro to the story. It would be better (since no city is Actually given) to do like the movie studios and just use generic patches on the clothing and a simple "Police" decal of the cars portrayed. I know that this seems petty (especially for those outside of the US) but it is important to the story for a semblance of accuracy.

• Angry
Reactions: 3nterprise
4.40 star(s) 194 Votes