ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Zorlun pity, for the ones who want to do a "she does anything that breaths" or anyway "very open" run, that if I saw correctly (but I did not check the code, just did a fast run, so I may be wrong) the only way for her to do something with the students, is if she drink and then gets "smoked". [/ISPOLER]
I don't know how low you will set the limit of the variable for her to become fully an addict (and I don't mean to sex :p :)), but I hope you will not use a value too low...

Guardra

May 29, 2018
well that was a short update guess i'll just wait till the next update for the paths i have her on

Thizz

Apr 27, 2020
Guys i don't get why the scenes in the new update are 2, i only get the foursome after the musem

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i don't get why the scenes in the new update are 2, i only get the foursome after the musem
What you see with each new update is based on the choices you've made previously.
If nothing from the new content connects to those choices, then you just have to wait for the next one that will.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Myriam at home + the museum visit. Only one sex scene though.

Zorlun pity, for the ones who want to do a "she does anything that breaths" or anyway "very open" run, that if I saw correctly (but I did not check the code, just did a fast run, so I may be wrong) the only way for her to do something with the students, is if she drink and then gets "smoked". [/ISPOLER]
I don't know how low you will set the limit of the variable for her to become fully an addict (and I don't mean to sex :p :)), but I hope you will not use a value too low...
No you're right. If Myriam doesn't get drunk or stoned, she always leaves; apparently she wouldn't go along with the foursome if she was sober.

At least it just makes the scene somewhat rapey, as compared to the full-on gang rape she was subjected to if she got blackout drunk with them the last time.

• Sad
Reactions: GokutheG

Grossbest

Aug 17, 2021
Zorlun, thanks for the update. Looks like an interim piece so looking forward to more at some point.

So, Myriam has said she would be happy to volunteer projects with youths (check), and with prisoners (nope, don't count Danny's brother as a volunteer project), and with old folks (also nope). Maybe she should also volunteer at the animal shelter.

And what might happen if Myriam were to go to the stables but one of the mares is "in season?" Hammer and the other stallions might react somehow.

Sorry, the last scene with Cassius in the last update got me thinking.

Goodthrust

Oct 26, 2017
Myriam at home + the museum visit. Only one sex scene though.

No you're right. If Myriam doesn't get drunk or stoned, she always leaves; apparently she wouldn't go along with the foursome if she was sober.

At least it just makes the scene somewhat rapey, as compared to the full-on gang rape she was subjected to if she got blackout drunk with them the last time.
its a sex game? why do people take it so seriously?
as for the scene at home???? i didnt see it nor did i see it in the gallery update

Bgguyy1

Sep 15, 2022
Talk about timing just finished last version backed up and saved and thought well going to have to wait until next update. Lo and behold the next update is here !!!!! Thanks zorlun! Love this game

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes