Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You will have to start using the "search feature". Go to first page, then search, this thread only, search the keyword compressed. Also, it will help if you go your profile and change search to most recent.

The reason being is that our compressed posts for the time being are no longer being linked in most OPs of game threads. It is out of the game compressor's control. That's just how it is for now.
Thank you for the step by step how to. It's frustrating seeing what f95 mods will do next. They have enough time to troll they have enough time to add them to ops when reported. But that ain't you compressors or modders fault so thank you.

Reactions: Zorlun

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
View attachment 2517964
Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch. 4.03] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

would you pls upload in mega or any other website i can't download from MIXDROP
Thanks

Reactions: rocopc

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I finally realized what this game reminds me of....
It's like a Tinto Brass movie or those sex comedies from the 70s and early 80s where the female lead always ends up in situations where she loses her clothing and virtue repeatedly.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I love this game. I'm seeing some typos and misspellings in the update.
Zorlun, cut back on the RedBulls, ok :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lezgin

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'm not sure what to think about the Kath, Will, and Jennifer scene. So out of nowhere (seemingly, I mean there's a lot of stuff that happens off-screen we don't see) Kath & Will are now a thing apparently? Even if he and Myriam have been having a "thing" going on, it still happens, and he even says I love you afterward. Now this is where it gets weird to me, does he actually love her or what, because he said I love you after his first time with Myriam as well, is it just a thing he says in the afterglow, or does he really mean it, and if so did he really mean it with Myriam as well? I don't know but this could lead to some awkward scenarios and conversations... is he going to continue his thing with Myriam (assuming the player allows it to continue) I mean he was technically "with" Myriam first, but regardless it could end up hurting her daughter. Also, if you're like me who is trying to get something going between Myriam and Kath, what is going to happen with that? I mean I can only see this going 1 of 3 ways, Myriam chooses between the two, they start a three-way relationship (possibly 4 with Jenn), or it all implodes and none of them are together.

So yeah I don't know where this is gonna go, but it seems like a pretty slippery slope, and I just hope that a Kath path is gonna be possible without Will, and vice versa; and I also hope that possibly a throuple type situation is also possible between the three of them down the road.

Edited: For some reason, I said "Jessica" instead of "Jennifer" my bad, I changed it! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I'm not sure what to think about the Kath, Will, and Jennifer scene. So out of nowhere (seemingly, I mean there's a lot of stuff that happens off-screen we don't see) Kath & Will are now a thing apparently? Even if he and Myriam have been having a "thing" going on, it still happens, and he even says I love you afterward. Now this is where it gets weird to me, does he actually love her or what, because he said I love you after his first time with Myriam as well, is it just a thing he says in the afterglow, or does he really mean it, and if so did he really mean it with Myriam as well? I don't know but this could lead to some awkward scenarios and conversations... is he going to continue his thing with Myriam (assuming the player allows it to continue) I mean he was technically "with" Myriam first, but regardless it could end up hurting her daughter. Also, if you're like me who is trying to get something going between Myriam and Kath, what is going to happen with that? I mean I can only see this going 1 of 3 ways, Myriam chooses between the two, they start a three-way relationship (possibly 4 with Jenn), or it all implodes and none of them are together.

So yeah I don't know where this is gonna go, but it seems like a pretty slippery slope, and I just hope that a Kath path is gonna be possible without Will, and vice versa; and I also hope that possibly a throuple type situation is also possible between the three of them down the road.

Edited: For some reason, I said "Jessica" instead of "Jennifer" my bad, I changed it! :ROFLMAO:
Pretty sure Zorlun said that there won't be any incest between Myriam and Katherine.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Pretty sure Zorlun said that there won't be any incest between Myriam and Katherine.
Damn, that's disappointing, I feel like if you're gonna have it in the game, might as well go all out. :(

If that IS the case then I'm even more confused about what will happen with the Will situation, will Myriam even have an ending with him, and if so is it at the expense of hurting her own daughter? I mean if Will and Kath ARE going to be in an actual relationship and there's no incest between Myriam & Kath, then the only ways I see going forward in that case are... Myriam keeps fucking Will and maybe Will chooses to be with Myriam in the end, which will likely hurt Katherine, OR they both enter a relationship with him, but just separately... which is fine I guess, but not as exciting.

Also, another thing is why the hell does Katherine even have "love" points to be earned if she's not an LI, I mean Eve & Marc can both be with Myriam, but not Kath... idk just weird in my opinion if that does turn out to be the case. That being said I'm still looking forward to playing and seeing what happens, and curious to see what does actually end up happening in regards to that situation.

Reactions: TheMummy56

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Damn, that's disappointing, I feel like if you're gonna have it in the game, might as well go all out. :(

If that IS the case then I'm even more confused about what will happen with the Will situation, will Myriam even have an ending with him, and if so is it at the expense of hurting her own daughter? I mean if Will and Kath ARE going to be in an actual relationship and there's no incest between Myriam & Kath, then the only ways I see going forward in that case are... Myriam keeps fucking Will and maybe Will chooses to be with Myriam in the end, which will likely hurt Katherine, OR they both enter a relationship with him, but just separately... which is fine I guess, but not as exciting.

Also, another thing is why the hell does Katherine even have "love" points to be earned if she's not an LI, I mean Eve & Marc can both be with Myriam, but not Kath... idk just weird in my opinion if that does turn out to be the case. That being said I'm still looking forward to playing and seeing what happens, and curious to see what does actually end up happening in regards to that situation.
She doesn't need to go with Will now that Marc is back living with her.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
She doesn't need to go with Will now that Marc is back living with her.
Well no, she doesn't need to, but the choice should be there regardless. Also, I'm more so disappointed in not being able to be with Kath. (If a true Kath path was added I'd be happy, even without a path for a poly relationship with both her & Will)

I'd rather have no Will path at all if it meant Myriam could start a relationship with Katherine.

Reactions: WorldOfWonders

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Well no, she doesn't need to, but the choice should be there regardless. Also, I'm more so disappointed in not being able to be with Kath. (If a true Kath path was added I'd be happy, even without a path for a poly relationship with both her & Will)

I'd rather have no Will path at all if it meant Myriam could start a relationship with Katherine.
Not sure if this was down to Zorlun or down to the incest ban on patreon, Zorlun couldn't make it so that neither Katherine nor Marc were her biological kids, guess he had to choose one and it would be better storywise for Myriam and Marc to have a sexual relationship than Myriam and Katherine.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Yeah it is disapointing, all I say it is Patreon related shit, if something like that was planed or not only the Dev can tell

Reactions: SlapE

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017

Not sure if this was down to Zorlun or down to the incest ban on patreon, Zorlun couldn't make it so that neither Katherine nor Marc were her biological kids, guess he had to choose one and it would be better storywise for Myriam and Marc to have a sexual relationship than Myriam and Katherine.
That's been covered a few times, including by Zorlun himself. The only one Myriam was ever going to have sexual relations with was Marc.
Myriam would help Katherine and be the best mother she could be (as well as be how we'd influence Katherine's sexuality), but they would never do anything sexual with eachother.

spikesagitta

Oct 18, 2020
That's been covered a few times, including by Zorlun himself. The only one Myriam was ever going to have sexual relations with was Marc.
Myriam would help Katherine and be the best mother she could be (as well as be how we'd influence Katherine's sexuality), but they would never do anything sexual with eachother.
Really? Cos it definitely felt like that was the direction they were going with some of the scenes. Sound like they changed their mind halfway, or because of Patreon.

Reactions: pavlogrk
4.40 star(s) 194 Votes