john984

Jun 6, 2020
If you mean a mod that gives you the list of all variables so you can modify them, I'd say maybe. But you'll certainly create inconsistencies in your variables.
Yeah, something like that, because as of now the game has lots of content and going back to change anything means making a new save from the start

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Yeah, something like that, because as of now the game has lots of content and going back to change anything means making a new save from the start
Done

It's accessible thx to a new option in the menu:
1683456719430.png

• Click on a variable to toggle its value.
  • If you want to filter the list, just type something on your keyboard (no need to click on the "Filter" area)

1683456774069.png
1683457193822.png

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Done

It's accessible thx to a new option in the menu:
View attachment 2602704

• Click on a variable to toggle its value.
  • If you want to filter the list, just type something on your keyboard (no need to click on the "Filter" area)

View attachment 2602706
View attachment 2602719
A nice option, to offer to everyone, thank you.

Though I would just add to everyone who wish to try it, that playing around with the variables may cause some trouble in your saves in the future, keep that in mind and try to keep some clean saves.

halebopp520

Apr 24, 2023
A nice option, to offer to everyone, thank you.

Though I would just add to everyone who wish to try it, that playing around with the variables may cause some trouble in your saves in the future, keep that in mind and try to keep some clean saves.
Dear dev, so bestiality is included in the game?

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Incest patch for 4.02a below

As usual, caveat emptor (even if your are not actually buying anything :p :))

Mega

Previous version already eliminated, to save space and avoid mistakes.

Please notice, the walkthrough mod and this patch are not compatible, because both modify the code.
Hii.
Any ETA on i patch for 4.03?

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
I am amazed by the amount of choices that I am given. It breaks free from the traditional "Be a whore or no sax" and allows for coercion/forced by situation choices. Can someone please tell about more games like this where I can have that kind of gameplay?
(Loved this one btw, looking forward to the update, and an anthony route :oops:)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
(Loved this one btw, looking forward to the update, and an anthony route :oops:)
He left a possibility for an Anthony route after the secretary turns up at his house, as long as Myriam didn't kick him out, but if he does it that will be at a probably well later date.

What I'm waiting for is to see if Dumdum makes a reappearance after the cops arrest his uncle for the girl disappearances and maybe Myriam takes him in.

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
He left a possibility for an Anthony route after the secretary turns up at his house, as long as Myriam didn't kick him out, but if he does it that will be at a probably well later date.

What I'm waiting for is to see if Dumdum makes a reappearance after the cops arrest his uncle for the girl disappearances and maybe Myriam takes him in.
Ye, it was written in the choice that anthony will get a route. I'm looking forward to dumdum, Priest and the sweaty accountant (forgot his name) route.

Reactions: Deotix and Zorlun

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I'm just starting this game at v4.03, but the incest patch is still v4.02. Wondering if I should wait until that gets updated, or apply the old patch and start anyway. Knowing it's outdated but still playable and by the time I reach 4.03 content, a new incest patch should be out. :unsure:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why I see no compressed version of the game anymore? It over 4G. And If my memories don't triked me there was alweys a compressed version of the game on this thread. We need compressed version.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Ye, it was written in the choice that anthony will get a route. I'm looking forward to dumdum, Priest and the sweaty accountant (forgot his name) route.
I think the priest thing was a one off, not sure if Bob is in line for anything else.

I wonder if the horse will ever return
I'm sure there will be some more Hammer time.

I'm just starting this game at v4.03, but the incest patch is still v4.02. Wondering if I should wait until that gets updated, or apply the old patch and start anyway. Knowing it's outdated but still playable and by the time I reach 4.03 content, a new incest patch should be out. :unsure:
I don't actually think it makes a lot of difference, just basically changes Marc calling Myriam 'Mom' as opposed to 'Mi', maybe a few other little name changes.

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes