john984

Jun 6, 2020
I think the priest thing was a one off, not sure if Bob is in line for anything else.
I think there should be a route or some scenes for that, because there was an option for Myriam to think that she's possessed

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Guys there is two ways to search
1. Use the Search using words Compressed then the version you want .Example .Compressed 4.03
2.Go to your account ->Preferences-> Search Options->Most Recent
An Image is attached for Convinience.
The problem here is you're making the assumption that anyone is reading post history. Why read when you can just ask a question that was already asked and answered 5 times on the last two pages and not even 4 posts before being asked again?

Reactions: TheMummy56

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Ye, it was written in the choice that anthony will get a route. I'm looking forward to dumdum, Priest and the sweaty accountant (forgot his name) route.
Bill will return with his father.
The priest may not have his comeback but nothing set in stone.
I wonder if the horse will ever return
The horse will return yes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fibbers

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Guys there is two ways to search
1. Use the Search using words Compressed then the version you want .Example .Compressed 4.03
2.Go to your account ->Preferences-> Search Options->Most Recent
An Image is attached for Convinience.
You could put this in the first post of every thread, and as your signature, and way too many still won't look at it/read it. :(

Muchos

May 31, 2017
Does the update add more where it ended last time or is there also new stuff earlier in the game so I should replay at some time.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I'm just starting this game at v4.03, but the incest patch is still v4.02. Wondering if I should wait until that gets updated, or apply the old patch and start anyway. Knowing it's outdated but still playable and by the time I reach 4.03 content, a new incest patch should be out. :unsure:
The incest patch is now updated, post in the OP updated, here you also have it here
It does change more than just having Marc call Myriam "Mom" instead of "Mi", otherwise e.g. one session with Dr Silver would make no sense, it would make no sense to say Anthony and Myriam are not married if Marc is both Myriam's and Anthony's blood son, some conversations will make no sense, a variable would not be used and others would not be updated etc., so there are more changes than just that.

But although the incest patch it is not written by Zorlun, the main line of the story is the one by Zorlun, or better, the path between the many possibilities Zorlun prepared, which the player guides Myriam to choose, by deciding how she reacts to the various events and interacts with the various characters.

Reactions: Zorlun and honihole

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Does the update add more where it ended last time or is there also new stuff earlier in the game so I should replay at some time.
If you refer to 4.03 vs 4.02, yes, it does add up something. Then, what you see or not, will of course as usual depend from your choices, this time not only for Myriam, but also for Katherine.
If I am not wrong, at the very least you would get a couple of nude scenes, though if your really want to, you could pass the update even without any sex scene.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I don't actually think it makes a lot of difference, just basically changes Marc calling Myriam 'Mom' as opposed to 'Mi', maybe a few other little name changes.
Yeah, and if it's really that simple then I could edit the script myself and change Mi to Mom. But it wouldn't account for the more contextual stuff like familial relationships being replaced by the notorious landlady / roommate / etc variants.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I was wondering, since were finally given more content where not just us but Miriam her self finally get to see Katherine get more sexual.
Will we finally get to the point where there will be options of both Miriam and Kath getting more closer, either just them two or even with other characters?
If I might suggest to "Zorlum", a way where Katherine finally sees Miriam with someone, and starts to get more interested in here and the other person in more sexual way. (my sugestions are: Dogo, one of the boys at home or the Miriam's female cousin or even bather all)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Yeah, and if it's really that simple then I could edit the script myself and change Mi to Mom. But it wouldn't account for the more contextual stuff like familial relationships being replaced by the notorious landlady / roommate / etc variants.
Have you even played the game without the incest patch? I don't even think anything like that is mentioned, it's like I said, the only real difference is that Marc calls her Mi instead of Mom.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Have you even played the game without the incest patch? I don't even think anything like that is mentioned, it's like I said, the only real difference is that Marc calls her Mi instead of Mom.
No, I haven't, because I figured there would be the usual landlady crap like most incest games that got censored for Patreon. But since you asked, I went ahead and uninstalled the incest patch to see what changes. It split the family in half, essentially making them a pre-step family with kids from other marriages / relationships. I hate that dynamic. Stepmoms are just as lame as landladies. Even more so if she's not even that yet because she's only your dad's girlfriend.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
No, I haven't, because I figured there would be the usual landlady crap like most incest games that got censored for Patreon. But since you asked, I went ahead and uninstalled the incest patch to see what changes. It split the family in half, essentially making them a pre-step family with kids from other marriages / relationships. I hate that dynamic. Stepmoms are just as lame as landladies. Even more so if she's not even that yet because she's only your dad's girlfriend.
Yes, correct, they are a Patchwork Family. But you are not playing Anthony's Son Marc, you play as Myriam.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Yes, correct, they are a Patchwork Family. But you are not playing Anthony's Son Marc, you play as Myriam.
I know that, but mother-son incest is what I'm always looking for. I might end up dropping this game though if I have to see any more scenes with that disgusting motel manager. Or if this is one of those games where you play as a female protagonist, but still have to read all the pervy thoughts of the men around her.

• Angry
Reactions: arkypoub

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I know that, but mother-son incest is what I'm always looking for. I might end up dropping this game though if I have to see any more scenes with that disgusting motel manager. Or if this is one of those games where you play as a female protagonist, but still have to read all the pervy thoughts of the men around her.
Myriam and Marc have some sexual interactions, but most of the time, Myriam is having fun with other men, woman and her pets.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Really? Motel manager? How much of this game have you played, motel manager id only in the opening scenes, he might reappear if/when he gets arrested, but that's about it.

But if fucking your mother gets your juices going......

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Really? Motel manager? How much of this game have you played, motel manager id only in the opening scenes, he might reappear if/when he gets arrested, but that's about it.

Please, no kink shaming. Incest is a "fun" theme inside the AVN space. OFC it doesn't translate into real life.

Yes, he (Six0) obviously just had started, and is absolutly annoyed by everything right at the beginning. He better drop it right now. Because this is female protagonist game. And Myriam will not fuck her mother... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I just started, and as soon as I saw him, then read what he was thinking, then watched him try to rape her, it immediately raised a red flag. Any game that allows ugly bastards to exist, let alone have their way are the worst. Fortunately though, this isn't a Japanese game and he was stopped. Hopefully never to be seen again.
Clipboard010.jpg

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes