TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
OK, starting a new game with the incest patch to see how much difference there is in the game.
This throws a few questions about the game with the incest patch, but it's the introductions at the start of the game, I noticed neither Marc nor Katherine's ages are given, might not be seen as a problem in the non incest game, but with the incest patch, Myriam is meant to be 34 according to her introduction, with Anthony being 46, with all characters allegedly being over 18, that would mean Myriam had Katherine when she was 15 and Marc when she was 16 as Marc and Katherine aren't twins, so why isn't Anthony in jail for having sex with a minor as he is meant to be the father of both?

But it still means without the incest patch Myriam was at least 16 when Katherine was born if she is meant to be 18, maybe older.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
OK, starting a new game with the incest patch to see how much difference there is in the game.
This throws a few questions about the game with the incest patch, but it's the introductions at the start of the game, I noticed neither Marc nor Katherine's ages are given, might not be seen as a problem in the non incest game, but with the incest patch, Myriam is meant to be 34 according to her introduction, with Anthony being 46, with all characters allegedly being over 18, that would mean Myriam had Katherine when she was 15 and Marc when she was 16 as Marc and Katherine aren't twins, so why isn't Anthony in jail for having sex with a minor as he is meant to be the father of both?

But it still means without the incest patch Myriam was at least 16 when Katherine was born if she is meant to be 18, maybe older.
Myriam is meant to have had Katherine at 17 going 18, and Katherine should be 18, I wanted her 16 at first but changed my mind, I may have forgot to fix it after.
It'll be for next update.

Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Myriam is meant to have had Katherine at 17 going 18, and Katherine should be 18, I wanted her 16 at first but changed my mind, I may have forgot to fix it after.
It'll be for next update.
Didn't mean anything by it, just an observation, would probably be hotter if Katherine was only 16 making Marc 15.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
No, I haven't, because I figured there would be the usual landlady crap like most incest games that got censored for Patreon. But since you asked, I went ahead and uninstalled the incest patch to see what changes. It split the family in half, essentially making them a pre-step family with kids from other marriages / relationships. I hate that dynamic. Stepmoms are just as lame as landladies. Even more so if she's not even that yet because she's only your dad's girlfriend.
[/QUOTE ]

Linking also to your previous comment, actually, if you had just tried to replace "Mi" with "Mom", you would have ended up with completely screwed dialogues :), because Zorlun had made the game with incest, so had not expected to have to do that kind of change, there were many "Mi" that had nothing to do with "Mom".

It was the first thing I had tried, a number of versions ago (maybe a year already, is that so Zorlun ?), and I immediately saw it was not good.

I have to do it manually, also to consider, as you pointed out, the context, e.g. adding incest to the choices in the dialogue with Dr Silver, Myriam talking about Anthony as husband and ex-husband, the first love Zorlun had to add up to somehow justify Katherine (did not even exist originally in the game) being a first lover and not Katherine's father, Marc and Katherine being referred to as the children of Anthony and Myriam, updating the bios file to go back to the original family composition, the legal thing between Anthony and Myriam, making sure the "incest" variable gets updated like other variables do (but I did not create it, it existed in the original game).

In this last patch, I did leave Myriam referring to Anthony while thinking about Marc, thinking something like "his father" (don't remember the exact words) in a couple of occasions, i.e. I left the same as in the Patreon/no incest version, but it is not a mistake.
Sometime people do something like that to dissociate and distance themselves, so, instead of thinking "Anthony" or "my ex-husband", it would not be impossible for Myriam to think "his father", to kind of push away even mentally the bad experience, it's a way for people to better cope with it.
Or like when she says "your father and I" (or something similar, again, I don't remember the exact words), I left it, because I know real cases of people who would talk in that way - the one that was the husband before, becomes "your father", as a way to underline that there is not anymore the couple, and the (ex)husband is "ex", distant.

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020

Well, as Zorlun pointed out, originally he had put certain ages, then changed them. Honestly, I did not change the ages in the incest patch, I will see to make sure to update them to follow his indication, when he updates them.

Though about Anthony going to jail for having sex when Myriam was 15, nope, or at least, it depends.

Remember that Zorlun is French (well, it's not a secret), and in France, the age of consent is 15, unless there is form of coercion or the older person has a factual or legal authority or is an ascendant, so, he may not have calculated too much the age.
Some other countries have even 14 as age of consent, sometime with similar clauses. Notice also those clause are not a general "automatic statutory rape", it is a statutory rape, but based on conditions additional to the age difference, which in itself is not enough.
Some country that has that type of provision, in the past had directly statutory rape if one was 18 or above and the other not, but it is not anymore the case.

In USA, it varies from state to state, I remember California say it is 18, and it is illegal even if both are under 18 (though in that case is classified as a minor offence).
In some state the age of consent is 16, but if I do not remember wrong (had looke for curiosity, exactly for a conversation in this forum about the game), there should be at least one or two states that have 15 or 14 and without statutory rape, unless the older person has a formal authority over the younger one (including being a tutor or teacher).
Not considering "Romeo and Juliet" stuff, because we are talking about a much older man and a younger girl.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Well, as Zorlun pointed out, originally he had put certain ages, then changed them. Honestly, I did not change the ages in the incest patch, I will see to make sure to update them to follow his indication, when he updates them.

Though about Anthony going to jail for having sex when Myriam was 15, nope, or at least, it depends.

Remember that Zorlun is French (well, it's not a secret), and in France, the age of consent is 15, unless there is form of coercion or the older person has a factual or legal authority or is an ascendant, so, he may not have calculated too much the age.
Some other countries have even 14 as age of consent, sometime with similar clauses. Notice also those clause are not a general "automatic statutory rape", it is a statutory rape, but based on conditions additional to the age difference, which in itself is not enough.
Some country that has that type of provision, in the past had directly statutory rape if one was 18 or above and the other not, but it is not anymore the case.

In USA, it varies from state to state, I remember California say it is 18, and it is illegal even if both are under 18 (though in that case is classified as a minor offence).
In some state the age of consent is 16, but if I do not remember wrong (had looke for curiosity, exactly for a conversation in this forum about the game), there should be at least one or two states that have 15 or 14 and without statutory rape, unless the older person has a formal authority over the younger one (including being a tutor or teacher).
Not considering "Romeo and Juliet" stuff, because we are talking about a much older man and a younger girl.
Even if you want to go there with exceptions, we got a man who is 27, 12 years older than a 15 year old girl who for all we know got pregnant when she was 14, we assume this is based in the USA because Myriam gets a southern drawl when she drinks too much. I'm fairly certain that Statutory Rape is still considered a crime in most US states and it wouldn't matter as Anthony as the adult is enacting influence over a minor to have sex. These days someone like Anthony would be the subject of being catfished or whatever the word is to catch a paedo by pretending online to be minor in order to catch adult men trying to illicit sex with them.

But anyway my initial post about was to mention it because I hadn't realised before about the ages, I was really surprised when I saw Myriam was meant to be only 34, I thought because of the story she was about 38, I didn't really care about the ages, it was just an observation.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Even if you want to go there with exceptions, we got a man who is 27, 12 years older than a 15 year old girl who for all we know got pregnant when she was 14, we assume this is based in the USA because Myriam gets a southern drawl when she drinks too much. I'm fairly certain that Statutory Rape is still considered a crime in most US states and it wouldn't matter as Anthony as the adult is enacting influence over a minor to have sex. These days someone like Anthony would be the subject of being catfished or whatever the word is to catch a paedo by pretending online to be minor in order to catch adult men trying to illicit sex with them.

But anyway my initial post about was to mention it because I hadn't realised before about the ages, I was really surprised when I saw Myriam was meant to be only 34, I thought because of the story she was about 38, I didn't really care about the ages, it was just an observation.
No point debating something that wasn't meant to, Myriam was never supposed to have Katherine at 15, so this is a non problem.

Reactions: ouch2020 and sava75

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Even if you want to go there with exceptions, we got a man who is 27, 12 years older than a 15 year old girl who for all we know got pregnant when she was 14, we assume this is based in the USA because Myriam gets a southern drawl when she drinks too much.
Sadly, in many US states it is not unusual to "remedy" such situations with the magic of child marriage. Statutory rape doesn't apply if there is a marriage, and shockingly young girls can and are being married to much older men.

Reactions: afterlights

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Sadly, in many US states it is not unusual to "remedy" such situations with the magic of child marriage. Statutory rape doesn't apply if there is a marriage, and shockingly young girls can and are being married to much older men.
One state (Tennessee IIRC) recently made this legal with girls as young as 10. Crazy.

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
There's a bit of Marc in the recent update (ch4.03) and there will be some in the next.
I'm curious where you aim at with the content for Marc: after the pool scene, he pretty much lost all progress and confidence he built up and turned into a snivelling, self pitying, insecure, passive kid. It's almost as if "sub Marc" is canon and "dom Marc" never existed.

For me, the appeal of the story of Marc was that he was her son who dominated her and got "better" at it - not necessarily in the right, responsible direction, but maybe with a selfish, abusive attitude.
At the moment, he is just a boring little boy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So long story short, will Marc become more of his old, dominant self and will the story arc with him contain some elements that made this path unique (incest with dominant son)? Or will Marc be stuck in the cliche of the insecure kid who never saw a woman before?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I'm curious where you aim at with the content for Marc: after the pool scene, he pretty much lost all progress and confidence he built up and turned into a snivelling, self pitying, insecure, passive kid. It's almost as if "sub Marc" is canon and "dom Marc" never existed.

For me, the appeal of the story of Marc was that he was her son who dominated her and got "better" at it - not necessarily in the right, responsible direction, but maybe with a selfish, abusive attitude.
At the moment, he is just a boring little boy.
So long story short, will Marc become more of his old, dominant self and will the story arc with him contain some elements that made this path unique (incest with dominant son)? Or will Marc be stuck in the cliche of the insecure kid who never saw a woman before?
Look we all know Marc is a little prick, but he isn't a total arsehole. This woman is like or is a mother to him, he's just witnessed his father try and murder her in front of him and he feels it is because of him because it happened after the court case for custody of him. And if you took the Marc route in the latest update, yes Myriam had to instigate things, but Marc started to get back to his old self by calling her a slut and everything else. But it'll probably take time for him to show his domineering way again. But at the same time Myriam has always had the power over him, everything he did to her, she allowed because she enjoyed it, she likes being dominated, but that stops at her, as soon as Marc said about doing the same to Katherine, that's when Myriam took charge again and put him in his place.

But the point remains, she ALLOWS it.

Reactions: Zorlun and Vigeous

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
I think you have a problem with your save missing the variable for some reason, I don't know how you arrived at this result, but the best way is either to go to an older save and update or simply restart the game.
Fresh start, downloaded from the provided link, and I'm getting this same error. Looking through the files and script, it looks like it's not even there.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I actually have M playing more of a dom route.
Marc's a simpand Katherine scene is lesbian scene with her blue haired gf

Reactions: Zorlun

Coconut-Sama

Apr 14, 2020
Is there any lactation content? I peeked through all the tags but didn't catch it, and while I am still gonna give this a try, I wanted to know if that's a fetish in the game or not.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Is there any lactation content? I peeked through all the tags but didn't catch it, and while I am still gonna give this a try, I wanted to know if that's a fetish in the game or not.
Nope, no lactation.

Ringgi

May 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 4.02a + WT by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 781 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Update more

Marioc17

Dec 26, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 4.02a + WT by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 781 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Android update please and thank you......

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 194 Votes