Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
- 2470+ lines of new code and 172 new renders.
- 3 scenes.
- 9 new choices to make Myriam more your own and write her story.
- Some more naughty content (2 subscenes).
Why do devs put amount of code lines in Changelog? No one cares about that. Maybe 0,001% of players who are programmers. Eww. For other people it means nothing.

Fzeren

Sep 25, 2020
"Will she follow the advice of good people or be manipulated by evil ones". Judging from the rest of the paragraph, one has to conclude that the dev means faithful social conservatives are the evil people and hedonistic narcissists are the ones giving her good advice.
Doubt it, seeing as how the general idea in these types of games is that a woman being more sexual means she's "corrupted".

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
more numbers = better. Did you know the dev farted 1853 times during the development of this update?
Like I said, for normal person 100 or 8000 lines of code means nothing.

Not to mention that bad programmer needs 10 000 lines of code to write somethig that good programmer can do with 500 lines. Once again, it means nothing.

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
Why do devs put amount of code lines in Changelog? No one cares about that. Maybe 0,001% of players who are programmers. Eww. For other people it means nothing.
You are wrong. It means nothing for actual programmers. But ordinary ppl are afraid, love and believe in BIG NUMBERS.
Same shit about quantity of renders that are usually 80% same.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Just finished the game up to update 4.08 after playing the game in increments over the year. Started off with low expectations, but I was pleasantly surprised with the pacing and variety the game offered, both story and kink wise. It has its weaknesses no doubt and some story-lines do feel a bit underwhelming but, at least for me, its strengths outpaces them. Especially since I didn't rush through the game, I was able to absorb everything without feeling fatigued.

Will definitely keep an eye on this and pick it up when it's finished. Keep up the great work, Zorlun (y)

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Talk about being an asshole and breaking what zorlun said, Jesus...
Ya know, if the dev would offer his own compression on Patreon (or/and update patch), Patreons wouldn't leak the game into the Game Compression Request thread, so they can play it :KEK:
Compressing it making the patch really isn't that hard. (And my DMs are open I am always happy to help).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes