Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
I have the chapter 5 to finish, then it's a full chapter around the multiple endings, we're around 2 years or so still.

After that I'll go to other games and MC, I might reuse Myriam as a little cameo in other games (though probably as another character).
!remindme 2 years

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch. 5.05+p] [Zorlun] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,34 GB]
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac [1,31 GB]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------------
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch. 5.05+p] [Zorlun] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: Ch. 5.05+p -> Ch. 5.04a+p [109 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Talk about being an asshole and breaking what zorlun said, Jesus...

Apr 1, 2024
"Will she follow the advice of good people or be manipulated by evil ones". Judging from the rest of the paragraph, one has to conclude that the dev means faithful social conservatives are the evil people and hedonistic narcissists are the ones giving her good advice.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Why the Fuck is Bob69 an asshole?, because he compresses an already leaked game for us folks to save bandwidth?, man, if you have a Problem with leaked or Compressed games, then what the Hell are you doing here?, this Site lives on leaked Games....get a Life man.....Thanks Bob69 for your Job well done.(y)

John242

Jul 16, 2018
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch. 5.05+p] [Zorlun] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,34 GB]

Mac [1,31 GB]

--------------------
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch. 5.05+p] [Zorlun] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: Ch. 5.05+p -> Ch. 5.04a+p [109 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Love you bob, fuck that other guy for not knowing you're an uploader :)

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
First off, I want to thank Zorlun for the game, Joker for his WT Mod, and ouch2020 for his I-Patch.

So what I made is a semi-merging patch of Joker's WT Mod and ouch2020's I-Patch. I manually compared and injected all the I-Patch dialogue over to the WT Mod and fixed a few typos I came across. (I have only done a limited amount of testing, so please tell me if I missed anything).

Why a semi-merge?
Well simply put, I am not a programmer. So there are a few chunks of code, and a couple of stat changes that I couldn't port over from the I-Patch myself, either Joker or someone else with the know-how will have to go in and port those things over themselves (to get it all working properly). With that said, if you want the 100% I-Patch experience, you will still have to play ouch2020's I-Patch like normal.

Saves.
This is pretty much the WT Mod (with the I-Patch dialogue injected into it), so any saves that work with Joker's WT Mod will more than likely work with my patch too.

Well, I think that's about it. Thank all of you for trying out my patch, and have fun.

Updated. v.5.04a+p / Download / Download
Looking forward to the mod update. :)

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes