dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
View attachment 2517964
Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch. 4.04] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
After puting WT-mode have this error:
"I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/patch/patch script.rpy", line 391: end of line expected.
(Perhaps you left out a " at the end of the first line.)
"Oh god! I have to stop him! \n[JKNPNM13]"":
$ my_notify({"Willpower" : 1})
^

MC "{i}God! No! I can't let him do this! {w}This is too much!{/i}"

scene bg ch2_09 abusymorning 159
with dissolve..... "

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021

^

with dissolve..... "

- please.
Would you be so kind and scroll a liitle(!) further up? Thanks.

best regards

• Love
Reactions: dr FeelGood

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
one solution to play again the game with Joker's walkthrough mod:

removing your path folder that joker mod uses, this solves the problem and we can play again. That is, I assumed this path file turns on incest, so by removing it I though it wouldn't make any difference for the original game.

Last edited:

ciaqoo

Feb 29, 2020
Hi
Is it possible to find last update only ? (compressed or not ) ( Or i will waite - at least - to v 5.01 to load the whole game again )

Goodthrust

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks a lot for the love for the game and Myriam, glad to hear you have fun with it! ^^
Still a few chapters in the books, at least 3 more (probably more), with various size and counting one full chapter which will be all about the multiple endings.
this has become one of my favorite games ! thank you

Reactions: Zorlun

LinchCAP

Feb 20, 2022
There are developers who make excuses to extend the release dates of the updates, but Zorlun always meets its dates or when it extends it meets the new date, it is simply unfair to someone who also offers it in this forum.
It wasn't much time that he asked for either, I wouldn't be surprised if Zorlun passed on us.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch. 4.04] [Zorlun]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:

- -
PIXELDRAIN

To make it abundantly clear, this is the "SubscribeStar" version. Which means it contains the patch and is such the "pcp" version. I don't know about you, but Angle Dust is some fucked up shit.
Thank you! I appreciate you all that compress and mod. So deserve to be in the op, but lazy f95 moderators...

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I got this error. Please check. Worked without Mod
Getting this on launch
crashes the game

tried this patch. still crashes

^

with dissolve..... "

So sorry guys, it's now fixed, I didn't test the mod, since I had to leave for work, please let me know if there are any more errors.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Who did leak update here? Zorlun clearly asked for patience until 1st June, which isn't that long, and then he will make it public. This is totally disrespectfull guys and not cool. Zorlun have great comunication here, answers all of our questions ect., and honestly i woulnd't blame the guy if he leaves this forum. Please don't do this again.
I agree Zorlun has been a stand up dev. They have my respect and admiration. I think his supporters will still be loyal and help him to create more amazing updates.

This is a pirate forum, and it's hard as hell to resist playing when it is served up. If I was donating would I share sooner than their wish? No. That said I am a broke ass pirate and will lose no sleep over this 6 day early release.

All devs from the milkers to the stellar have had this happen. It is disheartening to them but it's going to happen from time to time. Trying to shame the guilty party on a pirate forum is somewhat pointless in my opinion.

I hope Zorlun stays around as they are helpful and active with this community, but you can't expect everybody to respect the wishes of even the most revered devs.

Last edited:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I agree Zorlun has been a stand up dev. They have my respect and admiration. I think his supporters will still be loyal and help him to create more amazing updates.

This is a pirate forum, and it's hard as hell to resist playing when it is served up. If I was donating would I share sooner than his wish? No. That said I am a broke ass pirate and will lose no sleep over this 6 day early release.

All devs from the milkers to the stellar have had this happen. It is disheartening to them but it's going to happen from time to time. Trying to shame the guilty party on a pirate forum is somewhat pointless in my opinion.

I hope Zorlun stays around as they are helpful and active with this community, but you can't expect everybody to respect the wishes of even the most revered devs.
The thing is Zorlun al ready makes public releases like 7 days later which isn't that long so if their wish is to hold on until public release is available i don't see the problem. I get it that this is pirate forum and that games are leaked in here which is ok and not everyone is capable of financaly supporting the devs, which is also ok. However dev is open, comunicative, straight forward on this forum. Every question i ever had about this game dev respoded to their best capability. Like you said Zorlun is a stand up dev. I also hope he stays cause he's, from my perspective, more than welcome to stay here. And yes i agree that there'll be individuals who'll not respect wishes of devs like Zorlun.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
There are developers who make excuses to extend the release dates of the updates, but Zorlun always meets its dates or when it extends it meets the new date, it is simply unfair to someone who also offers it in this forum.
It wasn't much time that he asked for either, I wouldn't be surprised if Zorlun passed on us.
Thank you for the thought and support.

But there is nothing much I can say against the fact that this is a pirate site, I would prefer it wouldn't happen and I appreciate the support, but that's that...
They have my respect and admiration.
It's "he", I'm working alone (though I do have some help on the editing side from wonderful helping hands, thank you to them).
I think his supporters will still be loyal and help him to create more amazing updates.
They do, and a big thank you to them. ^^
Trying to shame the guilty party on a pirate forum is somewhat pointless in my opinion.
Well, yes, as I say, I understand it's a pirate site and that's that, though I can't say I do not appreciate the show of support. I'm only human, so good intentions and support is always appreciated and a good boost to the moral.
The thing is Zorlun al ready makes public releases like 7 days later which isn't that long so if their wish is to hold on until public release is available i don't see the problem. I get it that this is pirate forum and that games are leaked in here which is ok and not everyone is capable of financaly supporting the devs, which is also ok. However dev is open, comunicative, straight forward on this forum. Every question i ever had about this game dev respoded to their best capability. Like you said Zorlun is a stand up dev. I also hope he stays cause he's, from my perspective, more than welcome to stay here. And yes i agree that there'll be individuals who'll not respect wishes of devs like Zorlun.
Thank you, I try my best to stay on schedule and I'm always pretty honest when I have some troubles. As often said before, I consider that since I have monthly support it's the least I can do to offer something each month, even if short, or to at least keep people appraised in advance if there is trouble and I can't deliver (example: the problem I had with my graphic card a few months ago).

4.40 star(s) 197 Votes