TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
The game that Project Myriam is closest to would be A Wife and Mother (could add games that are similar to both games in some form would be Her Desire and A Seduced Wife). As The Tyrant I haven't played it since v0.4 came out and Hot Sands of Antarctica I haven't played it since it's first release (since he removed the sandbox I might give it a try again).
It's similar to AWAM, but at least in this one there is sex.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Personally I don't, but I think Zorlun said there wouldn't be any impregnation by animals, which is impossible if the game takes place in the same world as we live in. :)
Honestly pregnancies with animals isn't my thing. I don't have anything against beasty stuf or regular human pregnancies. I was at bad because i didn't specify ending with Hammer. I didn't think about beasty pregnancies but more like Myriam got farm and moved with Hammer.

Reactions: Udayana

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Maybe some sort of stud farm where Myriam is taking samples for onward distribution.
Imagine this ending scenario :

Myriam : (her thoughts) Finaly i managed to buy that farm from lottery i got and move with Hammer.

After Myriam settled she went inside barn to see Hammer. Hammer started instinctively pressing her and Myriam realized what Hammer wants when she noticed he droped his member... And they had sex every day (different sex positions)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Imagine this ending scenario :

Myriam : (her thoughts) Finaly i managed to buy that farm from lottery i got and move with Hammer.

After Myriam settled she went inside barn to see Hammer. Hammer started instinctively pressing her and Myriam realized what Hammer wants when she noticed he droped his member... And they had sex every day (different sex positions)
What's she got to win the lottery for, her dad's loaded and already owns a ranch.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
More Bobo to come if still alive, yes.

Dumdum will come back, more towards the last chapter of development. Pregnancies will happen more towards the ending roads as well For the beasty pregnancy, no, it won't happen.
Well, while bestiality pregnancy would be nice (I just like the corruption theme), I also understand it would take way too much effort and time to be plausible in the writing... but ever thought of phantom pregnancy? Some causes incluse sexual abuse, trauma and anxiety, which surpisingly all fit Myriam already...

Finally, phantom pregancy can also happen due to an intense desire to get pregnant... So depends on how it goes with Cassius, and IF you want to give him an ending route or not, that stuff actually isn't that bad storywise, and probably wouldn't take much of your time besides writing. And it also fits on the type of writing and story development you're applying to Myriam.

If you want to read a bit more about , the symptoms also apply to your character development so far. And again, it is way more plausible than an actual beasty pregnancy. Not to mention it can also apply to human characters.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
And why is there no incest route for the daughter ? And as fair as i read there wont be a corruption route ? Why is that ?

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Honestly pregnancies with animals isn't my thing. I don't have anything against beasty stuf or regular human pregnancies. I was at bad because i didn't specify ending with Hammer. I didn't think about beasty pregnancies but more like Myriam got farm and moved with Hammer.
Sorry, I misunderstood your post :) Such pregnancies aren't my thing either. Maybe Zorlun will like your idea about an ending with Hammer.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
And why is there no incest route for the daughter ? And as fair as i read there wont be a corruption route ? Why is that ?
Already in the thread, full answer searching for the posts, but in short, +/-: 1) she is meant as a kind of purity beacon (in the end, she did engage in some sexual activity, but even there, it was meant as "exploring", not as "slut does everybody", way) even for Myriam, so, no corruption; 2) for the same reason, Myriam is very protective of her, even more than of Marc ( DOM Myriam with Marc is not really protective of Marc, more predatory, but SUB Myriam more than once is basically conditioned in doing stuff as a side effect of being a very caring and protecting mother); 3) Patreon, but in reality, Zolrun had and has always been clear in indicating some things were independent of Patreon, and were never meant to be in the game.

Reactions: Zorlun and sava75
4.40 star(s) 197 Votes