TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I was going to provide a much longer response, with examples of what's already been explained, but then I remember the last couple of times that went, where you decided on your own "personal interpretation" of Zorlun's words.
Oh, yeah. The conversation in which you carefully ignored Zorlun's precise wording, in order to insist on an interpretation which Zorlun overrode immediately after our argument. I remember that.

But I'm not going to have that argument again here in this thread. We've argued about it twice already, with no resolution, and both times Zorlun has gotten upset. Feel free to send me a private message, if you want to continue the debate.

That is also one good reason Zorlun may or may not put the incest with brother or father (though the one with the brother, as Myriam helping him feel good, would be more easily in line with the contents till now, including the sessions with Dr Silver) - the risk of Patreon's intervention.
If Patreon was going to take action over the Prometheus version of the game, they would have done so already. It's clear that Patreon isn't checking the files Zorlun posts on SubscribeStar.

Reactions: wildride69

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
If Patreon was going to take action over the Prometheus version of the game, they would have done so already. It's clear that Patreon isn't checking the files Zorlun posts on SubscribeStar.
The Patreon thing (if I remember rightly) is basically about their bank, personally I don't think they give a shit about the content people want to play, it's more to do with their bank threatening them with closing their accounts if they carry on allowing 'taboo' content they don't want to be associated with.

Reactions: GokutheG

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
God dammit, are you two still having this fucking fight?

Stop. Just, please for the love of fuck, stop.
You stop.

Did you not read this?

But I'm not going to have that argument again here in this thread. We've argued about it twice already, with no resolution, and both times Zorlun has gotten upset. Feel free to send me a private message, if you want to continue the debate.
If you're not going to read my post, then don't complain about it.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Again, you're apparently not good at reading.
I can read just fine, thanks. I will sum up:

"You're completely wrong and I'm going to argue about it and claim I am correct, but then call the moral high ground by saying I'm not going to argue about this after I just argued about it."

Yeah, that doesn't work.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I can read just fine, thanks. I will sum up:

"You're completely wrong and I'm going to argue about it and claim I am correct, but then call the moral high ground by saying I'm not going to argue about this after I just argued about it."

Yeah, that doesn't work.
Nice job. Now I'll sum up for you.

"This argument ended as soon as it started, and it's been over for hours, but I want to try to be a keyboard warrior and act like the sheriff in this thread, in the hope that I'll get a few "likes" on my post. So I'm going to try to stir things up again, insert myself into the debate, and then beg off."

Yeah, that doesn't work.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Petty people who have nothing better to do. Like Alfred said in the second Chris Bale - Batman movie: "Some people just want to see the world burn".
The former doesn't go with the latter, which was Alfred pointing out that The Joker was a nihilist.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
i have deep question.
In general, who can tell me if we are making Miriam a kind of public whore or am I misunderstanding something?
i need to know for myself - do i love this game or this is not my cup of tea?
because in my opinion one thing is Miriam explore herself through limited public use (=this is training like training of Adrianna in "Restore her Career") and completelly diffferent thing when Miriam is whoring for become public whore (prostitute). what is final goal of this VN? where Miriam will become in the end?

sorry if my question is too deep.

Oct 10, 2022
i have deep question.
In general, who can tell me if we are making Miriam a kind of public whore or am I misunderstanding something?
because in my opinion one thing is Miriam explore herself through limited public use (=this is training like training of Adrianna in "Restore her Career") and completelly diffferent thing when Miriam is whoring for become public whore (prostitute). what is final goal of this VN? where Miriam will become in the end?

Looks like players will decide that and both will be within options along with other options for the end game. :unsure:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
i have deep question.
Sort of...
If you choose to have her do things that make her into a public whore, then that's what she becomes.
There's so much choice and variety available for how each of us chooses to mold Myriam, and with relative freedom in how we do it. Even then, when presented with the choices, any public whoring must still be chosen for it to happen.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
i have deep question.

However you want your Myriam to be, she could be a nun or a turbo slut, or somewhere in between. You have the freedom to decide who you want her to bang, everything is optional

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
However you want your Myriam to be, she could be a nun or a turbo slut, or somewhere in between. You have the freedom to decide who you want her to bang, everything is optional
well - i wish to train Miriam into Marc's personal incest breeding slut - nothing more... for little silent happiness.

for her son, Miriam will be a mega whore,
so that when her son is next to her, she will be such a whore that street whores next to Miriam will seem like nuns.
but when her beloved son is not around, Miriam should be so modest that the nuns next to her will look like whores.
although this is probably just my ideal woman, which probably does not exist.
But can I even dream? =)

Last edited:

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Never want Myriam to be a prostitute. Never big on forced sex. Want her to be slutty because she is a slut. Kinks are different for everyone, but the wanting to try things is at her core. Love a classic love sory, but this is not that. This is the story of a woman who is exited to try all kinds of different sex acts.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Two people who've been at odds over the same thing in the past say their piece to eachother and that they won't be repeating past actions, just for a third party to come in and an entirely seperate (yet all too familiar in method and detail) shitstorm starts brewing with someone else...

View attachment 2727300
Yeah I almost started typing a reply to their discussion, then I checked the thread and realized how old and repeated the conversation really was....then I said NOPE!!! :) and "My names Paul this shit is between y'all"

4.40 star(s) 197 Votes