Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I really like Evelyn and wish she was in it more, and had more sex scenes with Myriam than just at the health club. I could see her being well up for sharing a gangbang scene similar to the one at the beach.

Also is Charles going to invite her and Myriam to his house for dinner, like he suggested, back during the first scene at the health club? Since the museum he seems to have disappeared from the game completely, despite seeming to be extremely interested in pursuing Myriam.
Yes, Charles is one of the possible choices.

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
there are quite a lot of fetishes in this game, any chance we will get a body hair one? (ie very big bush and armpit hair)
Probably not, I asked Zorlun about that early on and it's not his fetish.

I am just happy we get some hair at all, and not the regular hairless, prebubescent, childlike girls you see in almost every game.

Though that said, this game rocks, hairy beaver or not! Kudos to Zorlun för creating such a great game for us to enjoy!

Reactions: sava75

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
btw i wanted to edit that i never really skipped an update. really like the game overall just sad there arent my kinks currently anymore really since the past 5 or so updates. got a bit sad about it. i mean i play the updates and i am always happy to see myriam and constent updates but... i am not relieved after an update is finished and it leaves me unsatisfied and i always hope that some day in the near future my kinks get the same attention (again) as the others got the past updates. anyway no salt anymore from my side. enjoy the fantasy/game.
Got me curious now to what your kink is.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I'm not sure that Myriam viewed Anthony's behaviour towards her as rape or even as sexual assault. At the time she might not have liked the way he had sex with her, but she still believed it was his right to do so, as her partner. Because over time Anthony had brainwashed her into believing, that it was her duty as his partner to accept him fucking her however he felt like.
Now she may come to believe at some future date, that what Anthony was doing, was in fact sexual assault. But as things stand, the case she's pursuing against him is more sexual abuse, than assault.
In reality, I completely (or at least, 99% :)) agree with you at least for the past, though I leave more open what can be her feeeling now. It is true that for now she is still at the level of comparing Anthony's dick with the other men and boys, but if it does not get to a full slutty dick-focused thinking (men are not the only one who can think lower than their head, though it's usually more men than women), it may be the first step towards Anthony was being abusive.
That is indeed a problem of women in an abusive relation, that they often end up being unable to separate and understand what can be erotic game, or even "like it rough", from abuse in the sexual sphere, even more when combined with the same inability of separating normal couple fights (which can always happen) from moral and psychological (even when not joined to physical) violence.
Said differently, they end up considering normal what almost anybody else would immediately see as something abusive, or at least as a "there is something wrong there".
The point of my post was exactly to underline that we can use any definition, legal or personal, but insofar as Myriam herself does not see it that way, it cannot be said something is rape (though the Russian criminal, would still be attempted rape, or at the very least assault, since she reported it to the police).

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
In reality, I completely (or at least, 99% :)) agree with you at least for the past, though I leave more open what can be her feeeling now. It is true that for now she is still at the level of comparing Anthony's dick with the other men and boys, but if it does not get to a full slutty dick-focused thinking (men are not the only one who can think lower than their head, though it's usually more men than women), it may be the first step towards Anthony was being abusive.
That is indeed a problem of women in an abusive relation, that they often end up being unable to separate and understand what can be erotic game, or even "like it rough", from abuse in the sexual sphere, even more when combined with the same inability of separating normal couple fights (which can always happen) from moral and psychological (even when not joined to physical) violence.
Said differently, they end up considering normal what almost anybody else would immediately see as something abusive, or at least as a "there is something wrong there".
The point of my post was exactly to underline that we can use any definition, legal or personal, but insofar as Myriam herself does not see it that way, it cannot be said something is rape (though the Russian criminal, would still be attempted rape, or at the very least assault, since she reported it to the police).
The Russian criminal would be sexual assault. Rape requires penetrative sex of some form to have taken place. It might have been an attempted rape, but the actual criminal offence is sexual assault.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Do you mean as a future potential partner?
Yes.
Younger women having sex with old guys. Is it even really a kink? It's definitely not classed as one in this game.
Well, there is the commission scene during the photo shoot with another model and some old guys.
But if you are talking about the tags, it's just that I don't update them very often. ^^

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Yes.

Well, there is the commission scene during the photo shoot with another model and some old guys.
But if you are talking about the tags, it's just that I don't update them very often. ^^
No, I meant in the stats. There's no kink there relating to Myriam having sex with old guys. Obviously there are scenes with older guys. Bobo would be in that category, and the priest as well, and I'm guessing something sexual will happen when Myriam reaches the social work scenario, involving old people. And will something eventually happen with the obnoxious old guy who lives next door to Myriam?

Usually kinks have specific descriptive names, but in this instance I can't find one, which suggests it's not actually classed as a kink. It's more of a personal preference than a kink perhaps? In any case is it really that extreme for a mature woman like Myriam to have sex with a guy that is somewhat more mature. If she was 18, then maybe that would be considered out of the ordinary? But she's obviously over 40, and it's not unusual for women of that age, to end up in relationships with guys who are 60-70.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think I can understand why Marc is like he is
What Anthony did really messed with his mind

If Myriam can help & show him how a man should treat a woman
Maybe he can turn things around
And be the man for her.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
No, I meant in the stats. There's no kink there relating to Myriam having sex with old guys. Obviously there are scenes with older guys. Bobo would be in that category, and the priest as well, and I'm guessing something sexual will happen when Myriam reaches the social work scenario, involving old people. And will something eventually happen with the obnoxious old guy who lives next door to Myriam?
If you want to see old man sex with a hot milf, then you should play “a perfect housewife” game, the old neighbor moves in with you and the wife and of course he’s got the biggest fattest dick in the game so far and can cum in buckets without losing an erection or dying :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Zorlun

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
If you want to see old man sex with a hot milf, then you should play “a perfect housewife” game, the old neighbor moves in with you and the wife and of course he’s got the biggest fattest dick in the game so far and can cum in buckets without losing an erection or dying :ROFLMAO:
Like I said above, I don't know why a 40 something milf having sex with a 60 something older guy is considered to be a kink? I don't think it's extreme at all. Women of that age are hardly innocent young things anymore. The whole point of that taboo, is a dirty old man having sex with a largely inexperienced much younger woman. In real life, it's not that unusual for middle-aged women, to have relationships with guys over 60.

Because let's face it, most of the older guys featured in these games, are not very old guys in their 80s or 90's. They're still fit enough to have sex without dropping dead in the middle of it. They're often depicted like they're really old, but then you find out they're actually only about 65, which these days isn't even a pensionable age.

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic and Udayana
4.40 star(s) 197 Votes