MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Let's see if I understand, there could be a gangbang with Myriam, the two horses and Cassius or a threesome with Myriam and the two horses. If it's the latter, that would make Cassius a cuckold dog? :unsure: :eek::LOL:
View attachment 3190688 It sounds like a Double trouble case for Myriam, She has to Sync both the Dicks together. Maybe Sucking off Hammer's dick and fucked by Cassius and then Fucked by Hammer while Sucking Cassius. She can do it I am sure :devilish: with her great Bonding among them.
Zorlun has made some great friends who have great ideas! :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I'm afraid, that Zorlun will run screaming to the Horizont........when he realizes the sheer creativity of this combined Ideas..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Maybe Zorlun knows Which things People love and he comes with exactly those Bestialities including stories that players are ready for or have any sort of interest in knowing, He is full of ideas though :LOL::LOL:...Maybe We all match Vibes :KEK::KEK:

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
You're sure? For me, Zorlun is a normal person with normal ideas like mine, all scenes seem quite normal to me, do you think I'm wrong? :unsure: :LOL:
Well, if Zorlun is normal then both I and U are normal too, right?
PS I just cant imagine what should be next on 'animalic' path after the Hammer anal... DAP with two horses? It's almost unreal in terms of physical reality...
PPS I seem everything after those Hammer scenes is a bit downgrade for Myriam... What is this massage DAP after the horse cock? Two pencils in a bucket? Can't wait for a triple anal fisting scene. Sometimes.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Well, if Zorlun is normal then both I and U are normal too, right?
PS I just cant imagine what should be next on 'animalic' path after the Hammer anal... DAP with two horses? It's almost unreal in terms of physical reality...
PPS I seem everything after those Hammer scenes is a bit downgrade for Myriam... What is this massage DAP after the horse cock? Two pencils in a bucket? Can't wait for a triple anal fisting scene. Sometimes.
What you say seems sarcasm but I like your ideas, could we change the triple anal fisting for Hammer putting his snout inside Myriam's anus to give her a rimjob? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
What you say seems sarcasm but I like your ideas, could we change the triple anal fisting for Hammer putting his snout inside Myriam's anus to give her a rimjob? :unsure:
I was thinking of the Rimjob but can it be done by those Three boys Guy Anton Richard, Like thinking of their line of fetishes it can be possible they make Myriam to smoke something or Drink her and tie her up give her 3x Rimjob :unsure: , it sounds great for those young heads. They can give her Rimjob then have sex with Myriam? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I already told you that I don't use

I already told you that I don't use drugs, I don't know why you insist, maybe you should use it so you don't be so bitter, because you don't enjoy it, remember that it's a game, don't be so serious. :LOL: :LOL:
shady-drugs.gif giphy (1).gif

Are we Selling Drugs now? :unsure: .... Will it be a Laughter Drug or Something?:unsure: :KEK: :KEK: We can Parcel some of them to Myriam then. As Anthony has taken a lot of Laughter from her life. Shall Zorlun help us to Parcel it to her? :KEK::KEK::unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Let's see if I understand, there could be a gangbang with Myriam, the two horses and Cassius or a threesome with Myriam and the two horses. If it's the latter, that would make Cassius a cuckold dog? :unsure: :eek::LOL:
What two horses?
Maybe Leongen43 is saying Get one free offer for Christmas
As of we know Myriam knows Hammer and Jose also have a Horse and he also loves Horse Riding
So Myriam asked Jose to lend his horse for some time? :unsure:

09c6f5cde5c2b9b8e8a424963602c5a6.gif What do you think will they Fight Horse Kungfu for Myriam or wait for their turns? :unsure:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Maybe Leongen43 is saying Get one free offer for Christmas
As of we know Myriam knows Hammer and Jose also have a Horse and he also loves Horse Riding
So Myriam asked Jose to lend his horse for some time? :unsure:

View attachment 3192927 What do you think will they Fight Horse Kungfu for Myriam or wait for their turns? :unsure:
Maybe it's not necessary to fight, they can penetrate Myriam themselves and depending on how deep they penetrate her, the tips of the horses' cocks could touch, and if they ejaculate at the same time Myriam, she could fly away like a firework of semen and will it be a preview of Christmas? :unsure::LOL::LOL:

4.40 star(s) 197 Votes