Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
It depends, if I play it on top of the ceiling and ejaculate at the same time as the New Year's fireworks, depending on the distance, will people believe that it is a white firework? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:
If it falls on someone's windshield could it cause an accident and will my insurance cover it?:unsure::LOL::LOL::LOL:
If you say like that means are you gonna cum like firework upto the Ceiling that far? :unsure: Can I have that much Stamina to Shoot Fireworks like that? Will it be a Xmas special fireworks or New Year one? :unsure:

84390.gif 2881d580-15ee-4636-977b-9456d95371e9.gif 1703450528712.png

Now it makes me realize that can I do that so far? :unsure: Watching Myriam fill up with cum and do multiple orgasms make me hard but will it give me that much stamina to reach the ceiling like a Firework over there? I need to practice more like you maybe I will master it till the 31st and with the new Update I will unleash my beast :KEK::KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1703447162315.png tenor (19).gif I think Zorlun is gonna make our dick explode from so much excitement with Amazing Updates :KEK::LOL:

Last edited:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1703462430622.png
Merry Xmas 2023!

After draining the poor Santa's balls and leaving him a husk, Myriam thought she would help around share the cheer to everyone!
She wish you a Merry Naughty Xmas to you all and thank you again for all your support! xoxo

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Merry Christmas to all of the Myriam fans here who believe in such a thing. For others, enjoy your quiet time with family. As we see with our heroine, family time is important for your mental health. And having a family is not restricted to bloodlines. A gathering of very loyal friends is as loving and binding as some bloodlines. Oh, and one more thing to whomever out there: PLEASE don't spoil the fun for the majority of us by releasing the private version before the public, more refined version comes out. Let's be kind to one another out here. The world desperately needs more of that out here because we're forgetting to be decent humans to one another. Ciao!

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
No no no.
That's Christmas PASTIES.
'Cause everyone likes pastries. Right?
Oops. Nevermind.
View attachment 3202278
So you are Telling me that Christmas Special Pastries = Cake right? :unsure:. Will it be Pastries for us or for Myriam, If it's for Myriam then that Means She is Exploring the Cake tastings of Male Characters...There are a lot of Male Characters maybe She can get Different Pastries as well as Different Long Candies :LOL::LOL:

Dec 17, 2018
View attachment 3199455
Hello there dear perverts!
Early access of update ch4.09 for Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is out on Patreon and SubscribeStar for higher tiers patrons!
Public access will be up on December 31th! So patience my dear pervert friends, Myriam will soon be with you!

What's coming:

Merry Xmas to everyone!

Please, do not leak the early release before the official public version on December 31th, it always cause more chaos than anything. Thank you all for your consideration.
scenes with Casius in the new update do not work.(((((((((

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Personally, I hope that Myriam buys a pig ranch. Oh the possibilities! :sneaky:
Maybe Myriam will open a Small Farm, She can have different types of Animals there Bull, Bring Hammer, Sheep, Pigs, Llama/Alpaca, and maybe small water bodies nearby to keep dolphins and seals, Turtle and tortoises, How is this idea? :unsure: So as per her interactions with animals, the strong bond will become future sex scenes that will unlock :KEK:

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
Maybe Myriam will open a Small Farm, She can have different types of Animals there Bull, Bring Hammer, Sheep, Pigs, Llama/Alpaca, and maybe small water bodies nearby to keep dolphins and seals, Turtle and tortoises, How is this idea? :unsure: So as per her interactions with animals, the strong bond will become future sex scenes that will unlock :KEK:
Krysis_here: "and maybe small water bodies nearby to keep dolphins and seals"
except for this it would be believable and would be joy.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Krysis_here: "and maybe small water bodies nearby to keep dolphins and seals"
except for this it would be believable and would be joy.
Well Borders can be Made in water bodies, But let's hope to start with Farm First
What will Myriam will say? Welcome to my Wild World - Myriam Project Farm ( Where Wildness Begins) :unsure::LOL:
FlockSheepGIF.gif
Yfd Yfdfi GIF - Yfd Yfdfi Defi - Discover & Share GIFs

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If she had a bull ranch, Myriam would not need devices to extract semen. If she does well, she can become an expert taster and could differentiate between a regular sample and a champion. She could sell bull semen as a rejuvenating facial cream and as food with essential vitamins for a better life and she would be on the cover covered in bull semen? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL: :love:

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
1000005495.gif
1000005497.gif
1000005496.gif

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Does cake mean She will gonna Feed them her own cake? :unsure: That means the Pigs say thank u to Myriam or say "Oink Oink"? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

or maybe Myriam bring the Leader Pig into her house and Myriam can have a threesome with Pig and Cassius? :unsure: After Sex do Cassius Whine in front of Myriam that he wants to Eat the Leader Piggie ( Making the Leader Piggie Nervous and do P00p in front of Marc's room)? :KEK::KEK:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 197 Votes