Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
You do realize he took your wishful thinking as literal argument, right? As if you told a joke, he didn't get it and on top of that he took it literally and now tries to argue the error in your "logic" when there is none since you just shared a desire of an idea of yours.

It doesn't matter how hard you try to carry on with the joke, he will keep taking it literally :sneaky:
You don't think I haven't realised that Leongen43 makes a lot of facetious comments on this thread. I read it everyday, so I'd be hardpressed not to notice that?

I wanted to generate some chatter to pass the time, till Zorlun released the update. And my response to Leongen43's very obvious non-serious comment about something that doesn't actually exist yet, and so far we know literally nothing about, had the desired effect.

The only person who knows anything about this particular topic is Zorlun, and the rest of us are just punting in the dark

Reactions: Leongen43

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yes, though keep in mind that Myriam start the game with a man, but you can kick him out fairly early.
But nearly everything is avoidable in the game (naughty wise).
thank you for this great update :love: , and thank you very much for OPTIONAL Choices. :love: that is the best. :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i got the date the lucy.any idea how the get the one with kimberly? or a command to get her?i want to play with that young mom:love:

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Is there a way to make myriam just BBC (QOS)? I played the beginning but from what I saw there it would be very difficult to do this without getting involved with other characters

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Is there a way to make myriam just BBC (QOS)? I played the beginning but from what I saw there it would be very difficult to do this without getting involved with other characters
Possible...get friendly with cops...not too friendly with Mike(?) but do everything you can with the black dude (forget his name right now). Think may be one interaction with mike to get on the other cops path....than can ignore everything else and stay on his path (which gets wild with his friends).

Reactions: Madarahyuuga

Nappi

Aug 5, 2021
someone has a save from the exit of the coma, if I understood correctly there new scenes at that precise moment?

LurchFack

Mar 31, 2021
Yes. no update for me either. I think that
Zorlun should remake that version of the game so that it is no longer necessary to have that save where you have to select the path. To be more linear like the other games. I believe that it can be done in a few hours. So that we have something to play for the new year. If not, then there's no point in waiting for a new update that you can't play. And it just becomes a waste of time.

4.40 star(s) 197 Votes