ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
both the mod and ipatch cannot use. hope someone can fix it
The full versions, cannot be used together. There is a partial merge that includes part of the incest patch, and the walkthrough mod, but it is not up to date, and it cannot be. As I previously wrote, I will be able to ship out the incest patch only in the next couple of days, I am on holidays (and one coud wonder what the heck I am doing connected to F95 while on holidays, a fair question I am asking myself, even if I am doing other stuff in parallel :)) - which means it was not possible to update the merged patch yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 5.05a+p + WT by JokerLeader (updated by ME!)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1064 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
It'd be fun if there was a scene where Myriam was relaxing on her deck with a cool glass of lemon-aid on a hot day only for Cassius to spark Myriam's watersport kink when her glass was empty and has Cassius refill it, only for someone to come home and relax next to her and spark up a conversation and then Myriam has to decide if she wants to be extra kinky and drink her fresh glass of dog piss in front of someone with them thinking it's just lemon-aid. Maybe she could even spills it all over herself after a few gulps "on accident" just for the extra naughtiness some exhibitionism with a yellow tinted see-through wet t-shirt

iverlova

May 25, 2024
Correct, but "pure" is not to be intended as "virgin Mary" here, especially the "virgin" part :p :), it is not sexual. It is more in the direction of from one side not getting potentially in the same stuff as her mother, from the other, no matter what she, or better, Myriam, does, Katherine always keep a "good heart kid" mentality.
Agree.

I hope this doesn't last long)

p.s. Does anyone know of any other similar projects?
AWAM - there is almost no sex there, so don’t offer it please.

I only know "Her Desires". Maybe someone else can suggest something similar?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Agree.

I hope this doesn't last long)

p.s. Does anyone know of any other similar projects?
AWAM - there is almost no sex there, so don’t offer it please.

I only know "Her Desires". Maybe someone else can suggest something similar?
Just in case you forgot, from the forum rules
Please avoid discussing or advertising other games in game threads, as this will often derail the discussion
  • Do not ask for similar games, we have a Recommendationssection for this purpose
https://f95zone.to/forums/recommendations-identification.104/

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Can someone share the new preview scene?

Aug 17, 2024 11:30 am

Preview Scene - Chapter 5 - Naughty Shoot
First preview of the coming update, following Myriam as she goes to Flint's shoot, invited by either him or Crystal depending on the player's choices. The scene makes two plot lines cross path, the model and Crystal ones, both leading Myriam to discover or approach the adult entertainment world.
This scene will stay on the lighter side, with no naughty business and only venturing into nudity and eroticism, the scene will also take the opportunity to develop Myriam's relationship with Crystal as well as Myriam tendencies to nudism, before finally offering her the possibility to go further in if the player wants to, leading Myriam to follow them for a more adult shoot on the next scene.
On the naughty side, as said earlier, no subscene, the scene only has some teasing, eroticism and nudity. At first I had planed to built this scene and the next as one, but I preferred to separate them, pushing the adult entertainment and naughty business onto the next scene.

IMG_3567.png

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022

Aug 17, 2024 11:30 am

Preview Scene - Chapter 5 - Naughty Shoot
First preview of the coming update, following Myriam as she goes to Flint's shoot, invited by either him or Crystal depending on the player's choices. The scene makes two plot lines cross path, the model and Crystal ones, both leading Myriam to discover or approach the adult entertainment world.
This scene will stay on the lighter side, with no naughty business and only venturing into nudity and eroticism, the scene will also take the opportunity to develop Myriam's relationship with Crystal as well as Myriam tendencies to nudism, before finally offering her the possibility to go further in if the player wants to, leading Myriam to follow them for a more adult shoot on the next scene.
On the naughty side, as said earlier, no subscene, the scene only has some teasing, eroticism and nudity. At first I had planed to built this scene and the next as one, but I preferred to separate them, pushing the adult entertainment and naughty business onto the next scene.

View attachment 3950253
This should be a nice buildup to the next update. ;)

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Prometheus patch(not incest patch). The Subscribestar game version. The incest patch is unofficial and not included in the main game download.
Yep, and before anybody new to the thread and the game asks - it cannot be included.
For various reasons (aka Patreon :)) Zorlun cannot be involved in any way with the incest patch, even if he had put incest in the game originally, so at a point I start distributing the patch I was doing for myself to keep the incest alive, after some people complained about it being removed from the game (see incest patch post, and others in the thread).

Reactions: GokutheG and Zorlun

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Yep, and before anybody new to the thread and the game asks - it cannot be included.
For various reasons (aka Patreon :)) Zorlun cannot be involved in any way with the incest patch, even if he had put incest in the game originally, so at a point I start distributing the patch I was doing for myself to keep the incest alive, after some people complained about it being removed from the game (see incest patch post, and others in the thread).
To set the record straight for any newbies in the thread, Zorlun can include incest content in the Prometheus patch, if he wants to do so in the future. For example, he has talked in the past about possibly including sexual content between Myriam and her father and/or brother in a future release. He hasn't said definitely whether he will include that or not, so we just have to wait and see, but he could put it in the P-patch, if he chose to do so.

However, he's definitely not going to go back and put incest in the game between Myriam and Mark again, so we definitely still need ouch2020's incest patch. That is, if we want to play the incest version, as many of us do.

4.40 star(s) 196 Votes