redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
guys does yo r gallery mod work in the latest version of game??. because its not updated mine doesnt work
Sigh... did you bother to click the link (found on the same post where the mod itself is linked) to see the actual installation instructions on how this particular gallery mod needs to be installed? It even contains a helpful photo for added clarity.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I play all the content, regardless of whether I like the characters. You don't need to like characters, in fact it's possible to despise them and still enjoy playing the content. I love a happy ending as much as anybody, but I also enjoy seeing my favourite characters taking a darker path as well, and you can't have a dark path without bad people trying to take advantage of them.
For your information I have played those scenes, I said that I didn't like Danny and Mike, didn't say I hadn't played those scenes, plus I prefer the alternative scenes than the cop dates.

Last edited:

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
Is there an updated cheat patch to modify stats? I wanted to continue the 5.06v choosing Crystal

(Or perhaps it's blocked because I chose the bestiality path earlier)
To my knowledge and experience, the cheat mod works fine for new versions even if it was not updated yet. I use it all the time to pick modifiers I equally like from alternative options, and I am too impatient to wait for it being updated.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Katherine is still not getting love? This game would have been so much better if it didn't get it's balls cut off by patreon.
I remember her being the only attractive female in this game. Maybe that's changed I haven't played this game since it was revealed she wasn't gonna get any attention from dev. Should treat the son the same as the daughter if that's the case.
Because he wasn't left by the wayside was he? it was only a problem if it was the daughter.
I'll figure it out when I play I guess. but yeah I don't think I've enjoyed any game that's had patreon interference, it just feels like I'm playing a game that's been neutered.
That doesn't have anything to do with Patreon. Even if their rules were different, Katherine still wouldn't have the kind of slutty content you want. The Dev always intended for Katherine to have much less sexual content in this game, than her mom and for her to remain somewhat 'pure'.

4.40 star(s) 196 Votes