4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

DarkLight103

Sep 24, 2018
Sorry to bother but. I ran into a problem and i can't figure out how to get around it. every time i try plying it wont start and instead it shows this. i have installed the game twice and checked that everything is there but still the issue persists.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone is having similar trouble? but any help is most appreciated.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Sorry to bother but. I ran into a problem and i can't figure out how to get around it. every time i try plying it wont start and instead it shows this. i have installed the game twice and checked that everything is there but still the issue persists.

If anyone is having similar trouble? but any help is most appreciated.
No one has reported similar, and its not a bug I know of. I'd suggest you try to redownload the files - sometimes renpy games just fuck up without any real explaination.

DarkLight103

Sep 24, 2018
No one has reported similar, and its not a bug I know of. I'd suggest you try to redownload the files - sometimes renpy games just fuck up without any real explaination.
I downloaded the first set of files from mega and while i had some issue it worked once or twice then it gave this. I downloaded it from workupload and got the same traceback, i will try again but from another... i hope this is fixed. anyways thanks for the suggestion and i'll update on how it goes.

Zemmf

Feb 4, 2019
Hey there Leroy, waited a bit to conntinue the game (i think i skiped 1 patch) and i just finish all the Main quest in 0.14, but i seem to be stuck on a side quest for Bonnie C A A B part 15
i've visited all the stores but ...

Still stuck :( i'm i missing something ?

Same goes for the side quest Outside part 1 for Kim, been spending days at school, or waiting at home, skipping days from bedroom ...

anyway thanks for the work on the game, really enjoying it a lot.
Cheers

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Hey there Leroy, waited a bit to conntinue the game (i think i skiped 1 patch) and i just finish all the Main quest in 0.14, but i seem to be stuck on a side quest for Bonnie C A A B part 15

Same goes for the side quest Outside part 1 for Kim, been spending days at school, or waiting at home, skipping days from bedroom ...

Cheers
Kims is bugged.

As for Bonnies :unsure: Not entirely sure. You'd have to send me your save for me to check it

DarkLight103

Sep 24, 2018
Just adding this, got a curveball thrown so my time is limited today. i'll redownlod and try gain but i got this also.

Mybe this will help? anyways take care all.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Just adding this, got a curveball thrown so my time is limited today. i'll redownlod and try gain but i got this also.

Mybe this will help? anyways take care all.
I got absolutely no clue unfortunately. It has something to do with renpy... If it has only started now, then I might think that one of the downloads has corrupted files somehow

DarkLight103

Sep 24, 2018
Could be, i have norton installed so that might be the issue?
i'll try to mess with the settings a bit too. after i download a different version and see.

DarkLight103

Sep 24, 2018
Update for ya Leroy, downloading it a third time worked(third separate download from pixel?). I think it was a glitch that caused the other two to be off(when downloading my comp acted weird? just a local issue). you were right with it messing with the renpy files. newish problem, i cant exactly copy it well or screen shoot it but i ran into a possible bug in our interactions with shego?

Also side question but, will you consider adding any more girls later? dr. porter? yori? even dnamy? anyone else from the show? had to ask but if not then i'm thankful for your work building the game as is. its amazing!

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Update for ya Leroy, downloading it a third time worked(third separate download from pixel?). I think it was a glitch that caused the other two to be off(when downloading my comp acted weird? just a local issue). you were right with it messing with the renpy files. newish problem, i cant exactly copy it well or screen shoot it but i ran into a possible bug in our interactions with shego?

Also side question but, will you consider adding any more girls later? dr. porter? yori? even dnamy? anyone else from the show? had to ask but if not then i'm thankful for your work building the game as is. its amazing!
Yes, I'm thinking of adding more later, but im not doing that weird thing where you just take everything thats remotely female shaped

jireir

May 26, 2018

Cheers
I THINK, emphasis on "think", you might need to talk to Tara first. I don't remember if the quest was saying that but she needs to tell you what Bonnie isn't a fan of before you can buy "it".

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I THINK, emphasis on "think", you might need to talk to Tara first. I don't remember if the quest was saying that but she needs to tell you what Bonnie isn't a fan of before you can buy "it".
Hmm... I can't see it...

Well, idk if you read my patreon (and now also subscribestar), but between patch 15 and 16, im going to play through the entire game and find as many QoL changes and just general changes as possible. During the last few patches it got a bit too messy. The start is great it seems, its really during the last few... 4 patches of content or something? Clearly I need to fix a bunch of it.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes