4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

jireir

May 26, 2018
Nvm I was wrong, Tara part was CAAB 14 so there might be a completely different problem at play there.

Also it's nice that you intend to play through the whole thing. Even if you disregard any problems with the clarity of the quests playing through the whole thing might give you some perspective for what'd work well or not for the flow of the story. Just be aware that for me personally it takes some 2 days(or more) to play through the whole thing if I read everything so unless you intend to skip a lot it will probably take you a while.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Nvm I was wrong, Tara part was CAAB 14 so there might be a completely different problem at play there.

Also it's nice that you intend to play through the whole thing. Even if you disregard any problems with the clarity of the quests playing through the whole thing might give you some perspective for what'd work well or not for the flow of the story. Just be aware that for me personally it takes some 2 days(or more) to play through the whole thing if I read everything so unless you intend to skip a lot it will probably take you a while.
Oh, I'm skipping all the text. It also doubles in letting me see if I can progress by purely following the questlog

jireir

May 26, 2018
Ah, that's true. That should give you a better idea as to whether you can complete the quests just by reading the specific quest notes. Here's hoping you can find all the potentially problematic parts.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Ah, that's true. That should give you a better idea as to whether you can complete the quests just by reading the specific quest notes. Here's hoping you can find all the potentially problematic parts.
Same. It's kinda odd, this patch introduced a bunch of bugs with OLD stuff, and I don't quite get why, cause I didn't touch anything old.

jireir

May 26, 2018
Things like that sometimes happen it seems. Or maybe those were things that have been there all along and it's just that they haven't necessarily been noticed until now because they are triggered only under quite specific circumstances.

DarkLight103

Sep 24, 2018
Yes, I'm thinking of adding more later, but im not doing that weird thing where you just take everything thats remotely female shaped
Gotcha, and i only mentioned amy as a reference. dr. porter and maybe a few more would fit i think? some female villains that could be turned aside from shego and maybe a few girls/women(the dr. included) that are neither hero nor villain? bonnie's sisters possibly? yet with those we already have you are doing beyond well. still. whatever you decide is best.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Gotcha, and i only mentioned amy as a reference. dr. porter and maybe a few more would fit i think? some female villains that could be turned aside from shego and maybe a few girls/women(the dr. included) that are neither hero nor villain? bonnie's sisters possibly? yet with those we already have you are doing beyond well. still. whatever you decide is best.
I believe there are like 2 or 3 girls more I'm adding? I don't quite remember at the moment

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Things like that sometimes happen it seems. Or maybe those were things that have been there all along and it's just that they haven't necessarily been noticed until now because they are triggered only under quite specific circumstances.
Yeah, I suppose ^^' Anoyingly.

xberzerk

Jan 2, 2020
Feedback so far (Patch 14, just passed Kim Love vs Lust choice)
- Excellent job capturing personalities in a more mature setting, particularly with Bonnie and Shego's dialogue.
- MC is an incredibly believable and humorous version of a youthful Senior, makes me feel like I'm watching the show at times. Banter with Junior is equally entertaining.
- Maybe dial back on the eye shrinking with Kim's shocked look? It's kind of creepy IMO.
- Really appreciate being able to name saves.
- Agree with early comment about wishing everyones' tits were smaller but I'm also just grateful they're not unreasonably large like in some other games. Maybe a future shrink ray scene?

Bugs
- Lots of instances where characters are in front of dialogue, can't read
- Exiting basement without interacting with Shego leaves her on the screen until opening city menu
- Early on, school travel triggers overlapping scenes with no context (I assume future events)
- Kim's house is highlighted on the weekends before being able to interact with it
- Main quest and some girls' notification "!" wont go away no matter what
- Monique shows up as being at work but option to command disappeared at some point
- Clothing in Kim scene with old cheerleader outfit is inconsistent between frames

Reactions: Leroy2012

GlyuRandomGuy

Jul 31, 2021
I have a question for couple of quests in the 14-b, regarding Kim "i need to go to her house" , for Shego "i need one more night visit to finish" but in both cases nothing happens, is this a bug or you just need to wait the next build to complete them?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Feedback so far (Patch 14, just passed Kim Love vs Lust choice)
- Excellent job capturing personalities in a more mature setting, particularly with Bonnie and Shego's dialogue.
- MC is an incredibly believable and humorous version of a youthful Senior, makes me feel like I'm watching the show at times. Banter with Junior is equally entertaining.
- Maybe dial back on the eye shrinking with Kim's shocked look? It's kind of creepy IMO.
- Really appreciate being able to name saves.
- Agree with early comment about wishing everyones' tits were smaller but I'm also just grateful they're not unreasonably large like in some other games. Maybe a future shrink ray scene?

Bugs
- Lots of instances where characters are in front of dialogue, can't read
- Exiting basement without interacting with Shego leaves her on the screen until opening city menu
- Early on, school travel triggers overlapping scenes with no context (I assume future events)
- Kim's house is highlighted on the weekends before being able to interact with it
- Main quest and some girls' notification "!" wont go away no matter what
- Monique shows up as being at work but option to command disappeared at some point
- Clothing in Kim scene with old cheerleader outfit is inconsistent between frames
Thanks, and dope list. Most of it is very easy to fix. Those that aren't is something I'll be going around fixing between patch 15 and 16.

I'm not quite sure what you mean with this one though? "Early on, school travel triggers overlapping scenes with no context"

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I have a question for couple of quests in the 14-b, regarding Kim "i need to go to her house" , for Shego "i need one more night visit to finish" but in both cases nothing happens, is this a bug or you just need to wait the next build to complete them?
No, both of them should work :unsure: Only quest thats bugged is kims called "outside", which wasn't meant to have 2 steps.

GlyuRandomGuy

Jul 31, 2021
No, both of them should work :unsure: Only quest thats bugged is kims called "outside", which wasn't meant to have 2 steps.
Strange, "Show Me" and "Bluffing" (and yes outside too) are the quests i'm talking about, some tips of how i may resolve?

Last edited:

Zemmf

Feb 4, 2019
Kims is bugged.

As for Bonnies :unsure: Not entirely sure. You'd have to send me your save for me to check it
Hey Leroy, sorry to bother you, have you had a bit of time to check on my save regarding our dear Bonnie and her C A A B 's 15th quest ?

(also, just remembered that i also have the quest "Work Plans" in the "misc" part still locked on 2) "I Guess becoming the owner is worth my time." don't know if it's supposed to stay on pending or it can be advanced but as for Bonnie "CAAB" and Kim's bugged "Outside" it's not yellow )

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Hey Leroy, sorry to bother you, have you had a bit of time to check on my save regarding our dear Bonnie and her C A A B 's 15th quest ?

(also, just remembered that i also have the quest "Work Plans" in the "misc" part still locked on 2) "I Guess becoming the owner is worth my time." don't know if it's supposed to stay on pending or it can be advanced but as for Bonnie "CAAB" and Kim's bugged "Outside" it's not yellow )
No, but I have now.

Eh, your CAAB is bugged, for some reason it missed 2 progressions in the questlog :unsure: I can't see where that would happen, but you're not the only one it has happened to... It's weird. But in any case, its finished and I'll have it bugfixed for next time. It's just so random, cause the quest work fine for some people, and not for others.

Work plans is done too, its not really a quest, its more like a status how. There was a screen at the start that explained it, but most people skip it ^^' Even though you have to press a button instead of holding skip to get through it

Outside is also dumb. I shouldn't have made it. Thing is it only has a single step, but dumb as I was, I didn't realize that would mean it wouldn't turn gold due to how the code is.

So tldr: You are done. You just have 1 bug I'm not sure of, and 1 bug cause I'm dumb.

Zemmf

Feb 4, 2019
No, but I have now.

Eh, your CAAB is bugged, for some reason it missed 2 progressions in the questlog :unsure: I can't see where that would happen, but you're not the only one it has happened to... It's weird. But in any case, its finished and I'll have it bugfixed for next time. It's just so random, cause the quest work fine for some people, and not for others.

Work plans is done too, its not really a quest, its more like a status how. There was a screen at the start that explained it, but most people skip it ^^' Even though you have to press a button instead of holding skip to get through it

Outside is also dumb. I shouldn't have made it. Thing is it only has a single step, but dumb as I was, I didn't realize that would mean it wouldn't turn gold due to how the code is.

So tldr: You are done. You just have 1 bug I'm not sure of, and 1 bug cause I'm dumb.

Roger that ! thanks, i'll be waiting for the next update then :p

great work anyway !

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes