4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
good version the routes are already beginning to be outlined and there are already interesting scenes I hope that in the next version there will already be repeatable events

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Just played the new update, finished the content (or at least the game told me i finished all the content) but a look in the gallery shows none of the new scenes i just finished seeing while playing? what am i missing?
What? Like, on the phone or in the menu?

I have made sure each of them gets unlocked as they should :eek: And no one else has reported that problem

stapler

Oct 19, 2016
how do you get the new shego content? also do those really expensive clothing items do anything?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
how do you get the new shego content? also do those really expensive clothing items do anything?
It's just a little bit. It happens automatically when you talk to her or visit her. It's random chance though (plus one of them requires you to have given her the training stuff).

I made it like that because it's more focused on new games where you are going to visit shego over and over, instead of old saves where there isn't a good reason for it ^^'

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Are the expensive items in the store good for anything today? because it costs a lot to collect the money they cost and if for the moment they are not useful at all, do not buy them yet

JuAqe

Oct 14, 2020
Having an issue where when you visit shego the "Have you ever had a boyfriend?" dialogue keeps playing, even though ive heard it before. Im assuming there isnt any further content so it isnt that big of a deal, 10/10 game regardless.

nunyabidniz

Mar 13, 2018
First and foremost, this game is the main reason I check f95 weekly now.

But I'm not sure if I'm just a moron, but if you rush all of Kim's content, does it mess with Monique and Tara? I think I've gotten all of Kim's content, at least I've gotten two pop ups for her so far. I still haven't gotten Bonnie to flash her panties in the gym, and I don't even have that dialogue option anymore, and Monique and Tara haven't advanced in forever.

Monique helped me out at the bueno nacho in the boss's office, and Tara's last event was at consita.

Any help would be appreciated.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Are the expensive items in the store good for anything today? because it costs a lot to collect the money they cost and if for the moment they are not useful at all, do not buy them yet
Nope. They dont have a function yet... I priced them that high thinking no one would get them yet xD

Reactions: Morkar

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
First and foremost, this game is the main reason I check f95 weekly now.

But I'm not sure if I'm just a moron, but if you rush all of Kim's content, does it mess with Monique and Tara? I think I've gotten all of Kim's content, at least I've gotten two pop ups for her so far. I still haven't gotten Bonnie to flash her panties in the gym, and I don't even have that dialogue option anymore, and Monique and Tara haven't advanced in forever.

Monique helped me out at the bueno nacho in the boss's office, and Tara's last event was at consita.

Any help would be appreciated.
Haha, I'm glad to hear it.

No, as far as i know, there is no such thing as that.

Do you not have any active quests at all?

nunyabidniz

Mar 13, 2018
Haha, I'm glad to hear it.

No, as far as i know, there is no such thing as that.

Do you not have any active quests at all?
All of my quests are marked yellow save for their names quests. I'm on mobile, I also haven't gotten shego to proc, but I decided not to give her the weights so that's probably why she hasn't wanted to clean the place up either.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Tried to attach them to the last message, didn't get them to stick.
Anns is still not done it seems.

But with that said, are you on the right patch?

It almost seems like you're straight up missing quests
Tried to attach them to the last message, didn't get them to stick.
Okay, that is very strange... You're straight up just missing a few quests, including 2 for monique.

But you have the quest for kim that was made in this patch... Em... I'm a bit confused about this one. The quests should always either show ??? or the name, no matter if they are active or not.

You can try to send me your save if possible? But that is very very odd

nunyabidniz

Mar 13, 2018
Anns is still not done it seems.

But with that said, are you on the right patch?

It almost seems like you're straight up missing quests

Okay, that is very strange... You're straight up just missing a few quests, including 2 for monique.

But you have the quest for kim that was made in this patch... Em... I'm a bit confused about this one. The quests should always either show ??? or the name, no matter if they are active or not.

You can try to send me your save if possible? But that is very very odd
I can try, not sure how to grab a save on mobile.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
There we go, hopefully this one is the latest one.
Okay, i fixed it.

I have no clue how this bug existed without me seeing it. It quite literally removed all ??? from the questlog, but they were in when I playtested the game yesterday. So somehow I got random code between release and now...

Man I hate programming xD 90% of it is pure bullshit.

Anyways, just use the same link and download version 0.5d. It has that fixed.

To progress, you need to finish anns stuff. Go and work during the afternoon when it's not weekend. I'm probably going to make that a bit less restrictive next patch

Edit: Oh right, you're on phone. Just download the 0.5. It's a new file with the same name

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes