4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

nunyabidniz

Mar 13, 2018
Okay, i fixed it.

I have no clue how this bug existed without me seeing it. It quite literally removed all ??? from the questlog, but they were in when I playtested the game yesterday. So somehow I got random code between release and now...

Man I hate programming xD 90% of it is pure bullshit.

Anyways, just use the same link and download version 0.5d. It has that fixed.

To progress, you need to finish anns stuff. Go and work during the afternoon when it's not weekend. I'm probably going to make that a bit less restrictive next patch

Edit: Oh right, you're on phone. Just download the 0.5. It's a new file with the same name
You sir are a scholar and a gentleman.

I also agree that coding is 90% bullshit. I'd offer help, but I am kinda trash at it.

I figured ann was bugged, but I couldn't get her stuff to fire off after walking in on her at work vs listening at the door.

nunyabidniz

Mar 13, 2018

I also agree that coding is 90% bullshit. I'd offer help, but I am kinda trash at it.

I figured ann was bugged, but I couldn't get her stuff to fire off after walking in on her at work vs listening at the door.
I feel so dumb, it isn't that ann was bugged, I just never triggered her because I only worked evenings on the week days.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021

haha, nah, its fine. I can deal with the coding xD It's not like I hate the bugs, its just embarrasing when there are some random bugs after release.

I'm going to change it so that it works any time of the day ^^' That way people are bound to fall over it. I remember having a bit of trouble getting it to trigger when i playtested it without notes. Don't worry about it, its more my fault than yours.

Reactions: nunyabidniz

nunyabidniz

Mar 13, 2018
I have since gotten everything but shegos middle quest done on this one, just gotta make some different choices with Tara on another save and I'll probably have all the gallery unlocked too. Absolutely have loved the new scenes.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I have since gotten everything but shegos middle quest done on this one, just gotta make some different choices with Tara on another save and I'll probably have all the gallery unlocked too. Absolutely have loved the new scenes.
Awesome ^^

Yeah, its nice to finally be able to add more... Em... "engaged" scenes after like 4 patches where I had to keep it way down. Muplur always does a great job with them.

Reactions: nunyabidniz

nunyabidniz

Mar 13, 2018
Hmmm, keep trying to find out what to do with the clamps/weights, or restart and make different choices to try to unlock more gallery? Decisions decisions...

bleruse

Jul 4, 2018
Is there a split in Kim's route? I've reached the end of content notice and I've not seen the beach or blowjob scenes.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Hmmm, keep trying to find out what to do with the clamps/weights, or restart and make different choices to try to unlock more gallery? Decisions decisions...
They don't have a function at the moment :p But you can probably guess who its going to be used on. So I'd say restart it

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Is there a split in Kim's route? I've reached the end of content notice and I've not seen the beach or blowjob scenes.
Yep. The first one is at the start when you decide to help her or get her help, the second one is if you decide to hide or not during the mission where you visit the ninja asian school thingy.

hulrien

Dec 12, 2018
Hello there, I'm comming up to beg you ! First thiing first I kind really like your game, Thanks !

I started a fresh new game as my previous saved was ... fucked up. And now I'm stuck with "monkey Idol" Kim quest, nothing happen anywhere : School, work, mall, beach.

I know there is much more content as in my previous save Shieego took a freaking huge Facial, and Kim a second small one (Why ???!!! dude !! please let Kim have a freaking tsnami in her face). You will find attached some screenshot and my save (money cheated, I swear it's te onlything i did).

Please save my soul

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leroy2012

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Hello there, I'm comming up to beg you ! First thiing first I kind really like your game, Thanks !

I started a fresh new game as my previous saved was ... fucked up. And now I'm stuck with "monkey Idol" Kim quest, nothing happen anywhere : School, work, mall, beach.

I know there is much more content as in my previous save Shieego took a freaking huge Facial, and Kim a second small one (Why ???!!! dude !! please let Kim have a freaking tsnami in her face). You will find attached some screenshot and my save (money cheated, I swear it's te onlything i did).

Please save my soul
Haha, don't worry about the money. I dont care if people cheat in the game :p

Em... Have you remembered to update your game? It kinda looks like you have an older version.

I downloaded your save and ran it. Everything works fine.

Try to download 0.5d (The newest version, bug fixed). Not only should it fix your issue, it also fixes a bug that made non-unlocked quests not show up. There were supposed to be ???'s if a quest wasn't started ^^'

As for the kim stuff, it was an old bug, but not from this patch. You are already done with the quest. I think that was a bug in like... 0.3 or something?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Ok I know why, and i hate me. i downloaded also the Gallery unlocker ... which make the game going back to 0.3
Wait, it does that? How in the world would it do that ^^'

Guess I'll have to fix that before I impliment it in the game. Next patch is going to have cheat codes in the game itself.

But good thing you told me :D Then I know why if something similar happens again. Good you can play it.

hulrien

Dec 12, 2018
You're welcome, But I beg you to fix this "little" cumshot issue :p, #HugeFacialForKim

For more info, what I get fro the "Gallery unlocker" lin is a zip named "game" and it's about 405Mo. Quit big for a simple Gallery unlocker

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
You're welcome, But I beg you to fix this "little" cumshot issue :p, #HugeFacialForKim

For more info, what I get fro the "Gallery unlocker" lin is a zip named "game" and it's about 405Mo. Quit big for a simple Gallery unlocker
Yeah, I downloaded it to give it a look. I thought it was a file :l The guy posted it in the comments somewhere, so i assumed it was just that one.

I probably can't fix the small cumshot thingy xD My artist doesn't like working on old pictures. But I am already making sure the new ones have far more - as you might have noticed with shego last patch, and you might notice this patch

nunyabidniz

Mar 13, 2018
Hmmm, I'm missing one Kim (after locker room before bueno nacho), three between Tara and Shego, Shego (next to shower) and the two between Shego and Ann. Otherwise I've found everything else. I feel like I'm missing a moment where you could get a bj from Tara, so that would make my 3. I feel like the one Shego is going to be from putting the camera somewhere different. And then idk when Shego/Ann ones.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes