4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
]
Don't worry about it ^^' The problem was only the mega link was updated because it was the only one I could control
Cool but I do have my own little critic though, I found out you can do content out of order. I didn't kim's stuff and got her mom showing you her breast in her bedroom before I ever did the "does she look good" part at the hospital. I was completely confused why out of no where a character I never met was just showing the mc her breast.

I really liked the game besides that and a little plot point issue in the story that made me go, "why though"?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: lnppo

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
]
Cool but I do have my own little critic though, I found out you can do content out of order. I didn't kim's stuff and got her mom showing you her breast in her bedroom before I ever did the "does she look good" part at the hospital. I was completely confused why out of no where a character I never met was just showing the mc her breast.

I really liked the game besides that and a little plot point issue in the story that made me go, "why though"?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh, I didn't know that was possible. I'm going to fix that. Other things I do have locked if they somehow are connected, but that one must have slipped through.

Anyways, I did the whole dying thing because otherwise there was no good reason for him to go after other girls. The only options would have been to either have them illogically throw themselves at him, or somehow make him chase girls, which is completely opposite of his character.

I did that to force action from him in a way that wasn't just him being a pervert.

Reactions: Sihn8

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Huh, I didn't know that was possible. I'm going to fix that. Other things I do have locked if they somehow are connected, but that one must have slipped through.

Anyways, I did the whole dying thing because otherwise there was no good reason for him to go after other girls. The only options would have been to either have them illogically throw themselves at him, or somehow make him chase girls, which is completely opposite of his character.

I did that to force action from him in a way that wasn't just him being a pervert.
I mean, they all did have logical reason to throw themselves at him, he's hot, he's shown to be either reasonably wealthy and or have contacts. These things were all revealed to every girl but Monique and ana in the very beginning of the story. Even after losing them they wouldn't know or it could've been down played by him as a "test by power/wealthy friends/family/investors" to are if he is capable to build him self of with the minimal he has. With that said, you already had the main girls chasing him, you could've went the route that played back into the backstory that the nostalgia the situation he was in had him slipping back into the way he once was, or even him finally realizing that he actually has a second lease on life and youth. Personally, I feel there better ways to hit that note and you were already on many of then and then just crash and halt.

But that's all I will say on it, I'll keep my eye on the game.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I mean, they all did have logical reason to throw themselves at him, he's hot, he's shown to be either reasonably wealthy and or have contacts. These things were all revealed to every girl but Monique and ana in the very beginning of the story. Even after losing them they wouldn't know or it could've been down played by him as a "test by power/wealthy friends/family/investors" to are if he is capable to build him self of with the minimal he has. With that said, you already had the main girls chasing him, you could've went the route that played back into the backstory that the nostalgia the situation he was in had him slipping back into the way he once was, or even him finally realizing that he actually has a second lease on life and youth. Personally, I feel there better ways to hit that note and you were already on many of then and then just crash and halt.

But that's all I will say on it, I'll keep my eye on the game.
Hmm... Well, no one else has commented on it for however long time since it happened ^^'

Anyways, glad you like it

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
My game says Maybe I should go and check how Kim possible is doing, but I have no way of doing it. I can't click on her house or anything. Also, I hammered on the wait sleep button for weeks and weeks and it says it's too soon to go to the basement.
Is that all the content there is?

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
You're welcome, But I beg you to fix this "little" cumshot issue :p, #HugeFacialForKim

For more info, what I get fro the "Gallery unlocker" lin is a zip named "game" and it's about 405Mo. Quit big for a simple Gallery unlocker
The cum quantity is little because it was during the shot. If the drawing is after shot then it will be more. Let's see in future ;)

chikipiki

May 18, 2017
My game says Maybe I should go and check how Kim possible is doing, but I have no way of doing it. I can't click on her house or anything. Also, I hammered on the wait sleep button for weeks and weeks and it says it's too soon to go to the basement.
Is that all the content there is?
You have to progress on other routes before u can go to the basement again. Go to school and listen to class, smalltalk with everyone, see if there is new dialogue options etc. There's a lot of content but the hint system is really bad.

BigBud

Dec 20, 2019
Just got caught up on most everything in the game. I like how it's progressing, even if it takes a little bit to get there.

Also, anybody else read the Senior/Junior interactions in their actual character voices, or just me?

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
Just got caught up on most everything in the game. I like how it's progressing, even if it takes a little bit to get there.

Also, anybody else read the Senior/Junior interactions in their actual character voices, or just me?
Yep. And most of the rest of the characters. Not so much Bonnie but her voice was always a little annoying.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes