4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
For Ann I can think of a route like an unsatisfied wife who has become your personal lover and another could be more of an exhibitionist type, making her have sex in public with strangers (apart from the MC of course) as a prostitute or similar, making her have sex with her daughter threesome orgies...

Something like the lack of attention and love from her husband you can use to make her yours or manipulate her to turn her into a real sex-hungry nympho who will do anything to receive your much-needed "attention and love"

Tacofries

Nov 13, 2017
How often does this game update? Just found it and had a blast going through it earlier so wanna temper my "expectations" lol

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
Is Shego's third quest only available for a certain route? Rn it only has question marks and I have the fourth quest completed.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Is Shego's third quest only available for a certain route? Rn it only has question marks and I have the fourth quest completed.
There is a bug with that one. It wasn't supposed to be shown at all. It's just an alternate version of one of the other ones.

Reactions: johndoe19

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
There is a bug with that one. It wasn't supposed to be shown at all. It's just an alternate version of one of the other ones.
Thanks for the help. One more question if you don't mind. How do I complete bonnie's quest "try for seduction", I'm on step 4?

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
The story have developed well and despite finding the redesing uncanny, i managed to adapt, kuddos to you.

Although i do have some criticism, the whole PTJ is a bit of a peace killer, i could do three things, first would be farm enough cash for two promotions while holding myself back from buying things to progress on the main story, the second would be to do the opposite or to spend the cash in quest items while also spending it on stocks
The reason i do it in one or two batches is because the price remains static, yeah it's a bit of an exploit but it prevents the story to come to an extended stop to farm more cash

The way the pictures are shown in the galery
1659826054218.png
Makes me wonder if i missed something due choosing the pragmatic options rather that the proactive ones or is just that story images ares stored in a different place that character-focused ones

It's the same on the questlog, doing a quest before another brings a degree of uncertainty
1659826160564.png

There are a few bugs as well, while helping Tara, Senior's portrait vanishes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When i tried to access an old save i found that i couldn't skip even the default dialogue
Talking to Monique takes two time slots

-When the second part of the plan to drop the phone so Bonnie picks it up starts, the names and portraits are not shown... weird i couldn't replicate it.

-I got this by choosing Tell her to take them off
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also found a solecism
1659829374602.png

And a suggestion, it would be nice to get some moments of randomly crossing and interacting with Ann before she drops the pics to fish for compliments considering how the situation just... escalates that quickly.

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.40 star(s) 54 Votes