4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
Im not sure. I asked it and it didn't say anything :/ So its neither male or female - it's perfect.

I am too :D Gonna be a good one
soooo, the horse/ cat, is non binary? who will get the lewd scene with it? will kim get to receive? will ron be the giver? leroy, so much to look forward to. joking aside, i do love your game. am not sure how to raise the profile of it, but i wish you so much success with it

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
soooo, the horse/ cat, is non binary? who will get the lewd scene with it? will kim get to receive? will ron be the giver? leroy, so much to look forward to. joking aside, i do love your game. am not sure how to raise the profile of it, but i wish you so much success with it
It's both non-binary, binary, mortal, immortal, dead and alive. My plan is to make like 15 games, and in the end it turns out this... Horse cat thing was the true mastermind behind it all! And it gets all the girls from all the games!

Thanks ^^ I'm sure it will work itself out. From next patch forward, releases will be bimonthly instead of trimonthly, and releases are 100% the best way to grow.

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
Thanks ^^ Yeah, I feel like no matter what I do, someone will dislike it... But on the other side, that must mean there are people that like it too.

I plan on continuing it in the most logical way I can think up :)
who cares about the plot or story i am just here for the girls ^_-

Reactions: Testerguy19
Jul 2, 2017
It's both non-binary, binary, mortal, immortal, dead and alive. My plan is to make like 15 games, and in the end it turns out this... Horse cat thing was the true mastermind behind it all! And it gets all the girls from all the games!

Thanks ^^ I'm sure it will work itself out. From next patch forward, releases will be bimonthly instead of trimonthly, and releases are 100% the best way to grow.
One question, will there be a complete corruption route for the girls ? For example sluttier outfits and so on ?
Will you keep Shego in the cellar ? If you want to implement her more you could maybe use the teacher Shego episode as reference.
All in all a great game, keep it up.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
One question, will there be a complete corruption route for the girls ? For example sluttier outfits and so on ?
Will you keep Shego in the cellar ? If you want to implement her more you could maybe use the teacher Shego episode as reference.
All in all a great game, keep it up.
Not for all girls. I mean, in the first place it's kinda hard to corrupt Tara, but for some of them.

Shego is actually already out of the cellar in the version thats out. She is now in the livingroom too. But yes, she is going to slowly gain more freedom. As for her teacher thing, I have something planned with that. Won't be the next couple of patches tho

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
This might be a bit too far into the future but do you guys have plans to work on other cursed works related to making fan-work, as in most people who tried to make a story based on certain IP ended up dropping it like Totally Spies?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
This might be a bit too far into the future but do you guys have plans to work on other cursed works related to making fan-work, as in most people who tried to make a story based on certain IP ended up dropping it like Totally Spies?
Yes. Totally spies are likely what my next big game will be. Actually it was between kim possible and totally spies when I started making this. But at the time, there had just been released like 3 totally spies games back to back, so I ended up choosing KP.

Reactions: Morkar

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Breaking a curse is my specialty. But I am not interested in making Totally Spies game. Haven't watched that show

Hruby1988

Jan 21, 2019
Breaking a curse is my specialty. But I am not interested in making Totally Spies game. Haven't watched that show
I do and there isn't many show there i have crush on girl like totally spies. It's really sad there are 3 games. Where 1 is abandoned,1 completed and last one i dunno if developer is still alive.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I do and there isn't many show there i have crush on girl like totally spies. It's really sad there are 3 games. Where 1 is abandoned,1 completed and last one i dunno if developer is still alive.
Hence why I gotta make one.

I sometimes talk to the developer of one of them, and its still in the works even though it seems to have gotten a few years long overhaul. The other one was revived a few months ago, but I haven't heard any news since then.

Reactions: michaelstvincent

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I have to say, even though i've never seen Kim Possible tv-show, i do like the game and it's graphics. Any chances there's pregnancy scenes for Ann and possibly for other characters during the game or its ending? Leroy2012 MUPLUR

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I have to say, even though i've never seen Kim Possible tv-show, i do like the game and it's graphics. Any chances there's pregnancy scenes for Ann and possibly for other characters during the game or its ending? Leroy2012 MUPLUR
I really don't know... I've been asked a lot of times about it, but it's way too far into the future before scenes like that would even be a thing.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Yes. Totally spies are likely what my next big game will be. Actually it was between kim possible and totally spies when I started making this. But at the time, there had just been released like 3 totally spies games back to back, so I ended up choosing KP.
Awesome!
And... i mean, not wrong but as expected almost all are either abandoned or on hold forever

Not missing much tbh considering that when you see one episode, you might as well have watched them all
Three college then university students
A bimbo with mostly boyfriend of the episode syndrome
A stuck-up nerd who is almost a nagging machine
And a sports-loving tomboy who's innocent and naive personality get taken sometimes so far that you might think she have a mental disability
All with the bodies of super models
Who have an equally hot bitch in bitch clothes rival
Get kidnapped by a brittish anywhere and everywhere on the city yes including their college, i think he even implemented those kidnapping ducts and gizmos on their home as well while their parents either don't know or don't seem to mind
Are given Bond-tier gadgets but way more ridiculous, of course all related to fashion products because marketing m'boi and skin-tight jumpsuits
Then they're sent to capture frivolous villains that are a weird mix of Kim Possible villains along with Phineas and Ferb villains

There are some twists but if you've seen anything with teen/college/university girls and kid/young spies then you can easily predict them

• Angry
Reactions: Pizzapockets

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Awesome!
And... i mean, not wrong but as expected almost all are either abandoned or on hold forever

Not missing much tbh considering that when you see one episode, you might as well have watched them all
Three college then university students
A bimbo with mostly boyfriend of the episode syndrome
A stuck-up nerd who is almost a nagging machine
And a sports-loving tomboy who's innocent and naive personality get taken sometimes so far that you might think she have a mental disability
All with the bodies of super models
Who have an equally hot bitch in bitch clothes rival
Get kidnapped by a brittish anywhere and everywhere on the city yes including their college, i think he even implemented those kidnapping ducts and gizmos on their home as well while their parents either don't know or don't seem to mind
Are given Bond-tier gadgets but way more ridiculous, of course all related to fashion products because marketing m'boi and skin-tight jumpsuits
Then they're sent to capture frivolous villains that are a weird mix of Kim Possible villains along with Phineas and Ferb villains

There are some twists but if you've seen anything with teen/college/university girls and kid/young spies then you can easily predict them
Right. Now I got no interest in watching it O_O . I may add a cameo of them being gangbanged in one of my trainer games. Cool

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes