4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

sangri31

Apr 9, 2018
This is great! I'm excited to see what options become available in the future! I hope there's some more Ann content, some Ann & Kim content with Senior, Bonnie & Kim with Senior content, & Shego & Kim with Senior content along the way!

It'd be great to see the option to turn more characters into a servant or pick their outfits and customize their outfits a bit, and I know it's a niche thing, but getting collars for the characters and maybe even some piercing options would be fantastic!

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
This is great! I'm excited to see what options become available in the future! I hope there's some more Ann content, some Ann & Kim content with Senior, Bonnie & Kim with Senior content, & Shego & Kim with Senior content along the way!

It'd be great to see the option to turn more characters into a servant or pick their outfits and customize their outfits a bit, and I know it's a niche thing, but getting collars for the characters and maybe even some piercing options would be fantastic!
Well, I can at least say you're in luck with Ann :p Next patch is mainly about her storywise.

As for the rest, then it's individually certainly something I've been thinking about maybe having

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Nice art but not a fan of the MC. As I was technically too old to watch the series I haven't seen many episodes of it but I did like the relationship between Ron and Kim so I would have preferred him as the MC.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Nice art but not a fan of the MC. As I was technically too old to watch the series I haven't seen many episodes of it but I did like the relationship between Ron and Kim so I would have preferred him as the MC.
I see what you mean, but on the other hand, if he had been the main character, the entire thing would just be one long NTR of Kim :p That's sad in it's own ways, especially since it would have to have some kind of reason for Ron to lose his devotion to her yet keeping her around.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I see what you mean, but on the other hand, if he had been the main character, the entire thing would just be one long NTR of Kim :p That's sad in it's own ways, especially since it would have to have some kind of reason for Ron to lose his devotion to her yet keeping her around.
You didn't understand me, I would have liked Ron to be the MC and get the girls instead of one of the bad guys.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
You didn't understand me, I would have liked Ron to be the MC and get the girls instead of one of the bad guys.
No, I understood : p But he can't get the rest of the girls unless he starts cheating on Kim now can he?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
No, I understood : p But he can't get the rest of the girls unless he starts cheating on Kim now can he?
You could have left Kim and Ron in some sort of relationship with Senior trying to steal her away by something like a toned down device Junior used in season 4 and then double crushing her. Senior breaking up with her and have her realize she'd ruined her relationship with Ron.

But that would have been like So The Drama and Eric.

Reactions: drone4of2

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
You could have left Kim and Ron in some sort of relationship with Senior trying to steal her away by something like a toned down device Junior used in season 4 and then double crushing her. Senior breaking up with her and have her realize she'd ruined her relationship with Ron.

But that would have been like So The Drama and Eric.
I easily could, but it was more of a question about not wanting to.

Not too many people are into breaking down other people that way. It just hits too close to home for many of them. I wanted to keep it relatively light, so I just opted for kinda removing the relationship without damage : p

Jan 8, 2019
Installed v5 and have been enjoying the Kim updates. Nice work! Liking the warmer tone of the game as Senior decides to give up on his original goals for Kim and Shego.

One two a few bugs and one two a few requests:

Bug: after getting Shego to act as a maid, I have the option of talking to her. So far I've talked to her twice - once about her obsession with Kim (where she laughs at Senior) and once while asking her about her skin colour (where she storms off). In both cases it mentions her leaving, and her image disappears from the screen... then proceeds to have Senior ask her about having had boyfriends before. The same conversation both times.

Bug: After Tara moves in with Senior, it becomes impossible to interact with Shego. This might be by design (Shego did disappear when Tara barged in, although that seems a little out of character for her) but it's a bit frustrating to have one character completely removed with no apparent way to get her back. At the same time, Tara disappeared entirely from school, so the only way to interact with her was in the house.l (Vaguely related trivial bug: upon talking to Tara one evening, she was in the shower, then greeted me with "Morning!". It was not morning.)

Bug: Really trivial, but when making small talk with Monique in the morning, it skips straight to evening. That's one long chat, and it doesn't seem to hold true for other girls.

Request: I found myself frustrated trying to get the Monique content to keep advancing - specifically the photoshoot. I kept making smalltalk and working to earn money and promotions. I'm not sure what I did that finally triggered her storyline to continue, but it eventually did. By that time I had around $2000 saved up, so it was pretty trivial to buy her the dress. Could you make it clearer? Or maybe easier if the MC isn't doing anything for a day or two? The quest logs weren't helpful in this case. Also, on this note, it's strange that the purse and necklace are still for sale in the mall even after the photoshoot is over. (Note: now I'm stuck having had the epiphany that Monique wants to spend some time alone with me...but how do I make this happen??? Making small talk with her and working with her does nothing, and she doesn't show up at the beach or mall or photo studio).

...Also, a Monique question. After she finds out about Senior's salary doubling at work, she asks Senior to talk to the boss about a similar raise for her. As far as I can tell, this ends the storyline. Do we have the ability to actually follow through?

Request: In terms of reducing grind, it would be nice if there was more indication that there was something new to do with a girl at school. I can think of two things that would help this:

1. Change 'small talk' to something else ('talk to her' would work) when it will advance a storyline with a girl.

2. You know those circles of girls heads at school? Great idea! Even better would be to mark them (say, with a glow around them) when you have not seen that dialogue before in the game. That would make it easier for players to decide 'hey, I haven't seen what Tara says in the Gym before' or 'whoops, why is Monique marked like that? Maybe talking to her will help me advance my storyline with Kim!'

Request: After a while, 'small talk' gets old since there are only so many things each girl says. The quest log also isn't as helpful as it could be about reminding you about time-sensitive things (Monique's photoshoot, Kim's beach day, Bonnie's mall date, etc). Why not combine the two problems into a solution? Talking to the girl in question could have her mention a reminder of the date ("S-so, you won't forget about the mall this weekend. Right? Of course you won't. Nobody stands up a Rockwaller!"). Talking to a different girl could (maybe) have her mention a rumour about it ("Hey, Senior, Kim keeps smiling to herself and saying 'this weekend' under her breath. You know anything about that?" "Senior, there's a rumour going around that you're going to some big photoshoot. Why does Monique get all the attention?")

Last edited:

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Installed v5 and have been enjoying the Kim updates. Nice work! Liking the warmer tone of the game as Senior decides to give up on his original goals for Kim and Shego.

One two a few bugs and one two a few requests:

Bug: after getting Shego to act as a maid, I have the option of talking to her. So far I've talked to her twice - once about her obsession with Kim (where she laughs at Senior) and once while asking her about her skin colour (where she storms off). In both cases it mentions her leaving, and her image disappears from the screen... then proceeds to have Senior ask her about having had boyfriends before. The same conversation both times.

Bug: After Tara moves in with Senior, it becomes impossible to interact with Shego. This might be by design (Shego did disappear when Tara barged in, although that seems a little out of character for her) but it's a bit frustrating to have one character completely removed with no apparent way to get her back. At the same time, Tara disappeared entirely from school, so the only way to interact with her was in the house.l (Vaguely related trivial bug: upon talking to Tara one evening, she was in the shower, then greeted me with "Morning!". It was not morning.)

Bug: Really trivial, but when making small talk with Monique in the morning, it skips straight to evening. That's one long chat, and it doesn't seem to hold true for other girls.

Request: I found myself frustrated trying to get the Monique content to keep advancing - specifically the photoshoot. I kept making smalltalk and working to earn money and promotions. I'm not sure what I did that finally triggered her storyline to continue, but it eventually did. By that time I had around $2000 saved up, so it was pretty trivial to buy her the dress. Could you make it clearer? Or maybe easier if the MC isn't doing anything for a day or two? The quest logs weren't helpful in this case. Also, on this note, it's strange that the purse and necklace are still for sale in the mall even after the photoshoot is over. (Note: now I'm stuck having had the epiphany that Monique wants to spend some time alone with me...but how do I make this happen??? Making small talk with her and working with her does nothing, and she doesn't show up at the beach or mall or photo studio).

...Also, a Monique question. After she finds out about Senior's salary doubling at work, she asks Senior to talk to the boss about a similar raise for her. As far as I can tell, this ends the storyline. Do we have the ability to actually follow through?

Request: In terms of reducing grind, it would be nice if there was more indication that there was something new to do with a girl at school. I can think of two things that would help this:

1. Change 'small talk' to something else ('talk to her' would work) when it will advance a storyline with a girl.

2. You know those circles of girls heads at school? Great idea! Even better would be to mark them (say, with a glow around them) when you have not seen that dialogue before in the game. That would make it easier for players to decide 'hey, I haven't seen what Tara says in the Gym before' or 'whoops, why is Monique marked like that? Maybe talking to her will help me advance my storyline with Kim!'

Request: After a while, 'small talk' gets old since there are only so many things each girl says. The quest log also isn't as helpful as it could be about reminding you about time-sensitive things (Monique's photoshoot, Kim's beach day, Bonnie's mall date, etc). Why not combine the two problems into a solution? Talking to the girl in question could have her mention a reminder of the date ("S-so, you won't forget about the mall this weekend. Right? Of course you won't. Nobody stands up a Rockwaller!"). Talking to a different girl could (maybe) have her mention a rumour about it ("Hey, Senior, Kim keeps smiling to herself and saying 'this weekend' under her breath. You know anything about that?" "Senior, there's a rumour going around that you're going to some big photoshoot. Why does Monique get all the attention?")
I'll check out the bugs ^^

As for shego, she hasn't vanished. You can still visit her in the basement when Tara is home (Just not during the morning cause... Some reason I had), or in the livingroom when Tara is not.

A lot of stuff simply hasn't been made yet. If you have all the pictures in the phones gallery, you can expect that there isn't any more content for the characters for the patch.

The reason I don't do stuff like giving the small circles a glow is 1 because it would be incridibly anoying. There is no real good way for the game to detect when there is a quest and when there is not. i would have to do it it all manually and that's just not worth it for something that insignificant. The other reason is that I don't want the game to literally just go "Do this do this do this"

Redestributor

Jul 6, 2017
I easily could, but it was more of a question about not wanting to.

Not too many people are into breaking down other people that way. It just hits too close to home for many of them. I wanted to keep it relatively light, so I just opted for kinda removing the relationship without damage : p
I for one really like the plot, tone and pacing so far, and I hope it continues in the same track. Especially Bonnie and Moniques paths.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I for one really like the plot, tone and pacing so far, and I hope it continues in the same track. Especially Bonnie and Moniques paths.
Thanks ^^ Yeah, I feel like no matter what I do, someone will dislike it... But on the other side, that must mean there are people that like it too.

I plan on continuing it in the most logical way I can think up :)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
There's only one way in which Kim could be any more my type.
Freckles, that's how. Oh and heterochromia. (Okay, so that's two but who's actually counting?)

Yes, I do know that as a cartoon character she does not exist in this plane of reality but still...

I've seen MUP's art grow and evolve. It's been a heck of a journey to get this far.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Thanks ^^ Yeah, I feel like no matter what I do, someone will dislike it... But on the other side, that must mean there are people that like it too.

I plan on continuing it in the most logical way I can think up :)
Please don't misunderstand.

The Korra game I liked but then I didn't like the series to begin with. This is just the opposite. I liked the Kim/Ron relationship so it's a little hard to warm up to something else. The other girls including Mrs Dr P. are fine. Especially Bonnie's story.

It's not a case of I don't like the game. I just don't like it as much as I could have. That's my taste and opinion.

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
"Can someone please tell me what the different routes are for each girl? (i. e. which themes each route represent, thank you!)"

I asked this a while back but I didn't get a reply. Does anyone know?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
"Can someone please tell me what the different routes are for each girl? (i. e. which themes each route represent, thank you!)"

I asked this a while back but I didn't get a reply. Does anyone know?
For Kim it's either a girlfriend route or some kind of trainer route. I don't have a name for it.

For Bonnie it's either blackmail or a route where she is very paranoid

For shego, its either where she is forced into submission, or where she pretends (might change who knows) to be in love to get access to the MC's fortune

Ann's routes are undecided

Moniques routes aren't revealed yet

Tara's routes are, as well, not revealed. But one of them is where she has fallen in love, although she has a different idea of what that is compared to Kim.

All in all, none of the girls have the same kind of routes

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
Awe
For Kim it's either a girlfriend route or some kind of trainer route. I don't have a name for it.

For Bonnie it's either blackmail or a route where she is very paranoid

For shego, its either where she is forced into submission, or where she pretends (might change who knows) to be in love to get access to the MC's fortune

Ann's routes are undecided

Moniques routes aren't revealed yet

Tara's routes are, as well, not revealed. But one of them is where she has fallen in love, although she has a different idea of what that is compared to Kim.

All in all, none of the girls have the same kind of routes
Awesome, thank you for the reply. I appreciate developers who do that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leroy2012
4.40 star(s) 54 Votes