4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
Also, I'm completely blocked, I finished all the quests of Bonnie but I don't have a damn idea about what to do for the other characters.

Kim : I finished the quests "Money trouble", "Let us see them" and "Downing dr D

Tara : I finished the quest "The Tutor"

Monique : I finished the quest "the date"

Sheego : "The prisoner", "Hurtful words", "what's this now"

I spoke to everybody and visited every place at all moments of the day and I don't have any events to continue. I don't know if it's a bug or not.

Also, I love this game for its story and its characters but he could really gain to have hints to help us to know what to do next.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Also, I'm completely blocked, I finished all the quests of Bonnie but I don't have a damn idea about what to do for the other characters.

Kim : I finished the quests "Money trouble", "Let us see them" and "Downing dr D

Tara : I finished the quest "The Tutor"

Monique : I finished the quest "the date"

Sheego : "The prisoner", "Hurtful words", "what's this now"

I spoke to everybody and visited every place at all moments of the day and I don't have any events to continue. I don't know if it's a bug or not.

Also, I love this game for its story and its characters but he could really gain to have hints to help us to know what to do next.
It's not a problem I've seen ever since the release of this patch 3 months ago - not has anyone reported being stuck before that other person - so I have no clue what exactly this is.

But try the attached walkthrough. There is far too much it could be for me to figure it out just from the questlogs

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I am currently stuck in the game. I got the clothes for ann, but the game wont let me progress past that. I only completed a few quests. See attached pics and any possible solutions or hints are greatly appreciated. View attachment 2067193 View attachment 2067199 View attachment 2067193 View attachment 2067199 View attachment 2067200 View attachment 2067201 View attachment 2067202 View attachment 2067203 View attachment 2067204
Try the attached walkthrough. I know it's not a bug (since no one else has reported it and it really should hit everyone), so it must be something else.

Too much stuff is open for me to really narrow down where it is.

bbbcccdddaaa

Aug 6, 2022
Try the attached walkthrough. I know it's not a bug (since no one else has reported it and it really should hit everyone), so it must be something else.

Too much stuff is open for me to really narrow down where it is.
I think its the small talk with kim isnt triggering, I have done all the quests and work to this point, but it wont trigger. I dont know if I have gone to far in other quests that it passed a point of no return or what.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I think its the small talk with kim isnt triggering, I have done all the quests and work to this point, but it wont trigger. I dont know if I have gone to far in other quests that it passed a point of no return or what.
Can't be. I don't believe even a single quest gets locked by something that comes after it... Hmm...

If you send me your save I'll take a look at it. But as I said, Im not sure what it could be.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ProjectPossible-0.6b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

• Angry
Reactions: Necronlord3
4.40 star(s) 54 Votes