4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

BFGhost

Aug 13, 2017
Hello.

Leroy2012,

the walkthrough states that there are no special requerments for starting Monley Idol quest. Just smalltask action.
It does not trigger though, for a long time since last Kim quest was completed.
Is there some hidden condition? Or is it a bug?
Do you need some additional info in case of the latter?
It is a first playthrough, current version, so no loading from previous version save

BFGhost

Aug 13, 2017
Don't know whether it is a coincidense, by mistake or as planned, but Monley idol quest did trigger after Kim was hired for a job.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
How big will the differences between love and lust route actually be considering that I can still gain love points on the lust route and vice versa?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
How big will the differences between love and lust route actually be considering that I can still gain love points on the lust route and vice versa?
In the end?

Pretty big. Bonnie already has an event unique to each route.

Also, the love and lust points are a seperate thing from the routes. They don't really have a use right now cause its too early in the game to really make such a subtle difference.

corn58

Nov 8, 2021
Played the game a while ago without looking at the walkthrough, after a while I stopped playing because I thought I completed everything in the version, when I saw the game was updated I looked at the walkthrough to see what I missed and such and damn I missed alot.

bubblebutt123

Jul 22, 2017
Is there a way to get Júnior to shut the fuck up? Dad! Dad! Dad! Who wants to read that shit?
I'm trying to escape from life not getting bitched at constantly by a fucking ghost lol
Amazing concept and execution for a game. Horrible choice for MC

J-jay

Aug 11, 2019
Hey Quick question some might laugh at but, where does this game save their safe files on the PC?
I was unpacking it in Win.Rar and still had the old safes and wanted to delete them, cause I saved a lot in previous games, and couldn't really find the link. Same with many games from this website. Just a quick FYI would be neat, thanks

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Hey Quick question some might laugh at but, where does this game save their safe files on the PC?
I was unpacking it in Win.Rar and still had the old safes and wanted to delete them, cause I saved a lot in previous games, and couldn't really find the link. Same with many games from this website. Just a quick FYI would be neat, thanks
C:\Users\**username**\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Reactions: Leroy2012

Rohit789

Nov 28, 2018
I'm playing on Android and i think i somehow skipped through a lot of content first of all i never encountered Ann before she suddenly flashed me in Kim's room and none of Tara or Bonnie's questline are progressing,i downloaded the walkthrough to find out that I've missed out on a lot. I had cheats enabled

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I'm playing on Android and i think i somehow skipped through a lot of content first of all i never encountered Ann before she suddenly flashed me in Kim's room and none of Tara or Bonnie's questline are progressing,i downloaded the walkthrough to find out that I've missed out on a lot. I had cheats enabled
The ann thing is a bug I'm aware of. I made a fix that caused another bug, and I didn't have time to figure out how to fix it correctly, so its just there until next patch.

The rest of it tho... I don't know whats that about? I played through the entire game before I released it (plus a bunch of testers) and no one had that problem :l All the quests could be ended and started perfectly.

Enabling cheats only makes the cheat menu appear. Nothing else.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes