4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I'm not entirely sure what you mean?
Another person as well said it simply that progression of quests doesn't occur for example to get the heart attack to trigger to advance monique and shego doesn't happen if you've done 3/4s to all of Kim's quests in current version. Other games I've played cease one character from advancing til others have quests available so that all can be done through out. As it stands if having Kim content completed for current version causes loop to occur thus quest content for other girls cannot be completed.

Rohit789

Nov 28, 2018
Another person as well said it simply that progression of quests doesn't occur for example to get the heart attack to trigger to advance monique and shego doesn't happen if you've done 3/4s to all of Kim's quests in current version. Other games I've played cease one character from advancing til others have quests available so that all can be done through out. As it stands if having Kim content completed for current version causes loop to occur thus quest content for other girls cannot be completed.
Exactly that's the exact problem I'm encountering, you progress too much into one character's questline and the others just lock you out.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Exactly that's the exact problem I'm encountering, you progress too much into one character's questline and the others just lock you out.
Can you send me a save?

Cause the game isn't coded in a way where things are locked retroactively. Once the conditions are met, that's it. The quest is active.

juanos

Jun 17, 2018
No matter what i do kim's third main quest (monkey idol) wont trigger. In the walkthrough it says that i should just talk to her at school, but this isn't working at all. Can anyone help me with this?

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
No matter what i do kim's third main quest (monkey idol) wont trigger. In the walkthrough it says that i should just talk to her at school, but this isn't working at all. Can anyone help me with this?
i was having the same problem, i just didd some other character quests that would trigger and then i got the monkey quest

• Red Heart
Reactions: juanos

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Send me your save

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I'll try this first and see if it works, I only have the work related quests available right now though
Em... Have you gotten kim to work together with you? Cause that's a requirement, but it sounds like that's not written in the walkthrough?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Here's my save file it's got all Kim's quests and Ann's quests done.
I... Can't tell you :l What it needs is variable to be set during Ann's quest1... But somehow that hasn't been sat... But its literally right there in the code. It comes right before the thing that progresses the questlog, and the questlog itself has been progressed as it should... I really have no clue how this could happen. There is nowhere that removes it, there is nowhere it's even mentioned again - and whats more, this isn't new code. This is from the last patch where I have had 0 bug reports about this...

I have absolutely no clue. It's like the game just said 1 + 1 isn't 2. The line is right there.

Anyways, I just cheated the fix in... I am so stumped on this one.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
how do u get moniques second quest to trigger and taras second?
Taras trigger when you go to sleep

Moniques trigger in the hallway at school after you had a heartattack.

Taras trigger after you're done with ann's first quest and go to sleep - unless you also got this fucked up unexplainable bug where anns quest didn't set a flag, and it kinda sounds like it

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
Taras trigger when you go to sleep

Moniques trigger in the hallway at school after you had a heartattack.

Taras trigger after you're done with ann's first quest and go to sleep - unless you also got this fucked up unexplainable bug where anns quest didn't set a flag, and it kinda sounds like it
does the heartattack happen randomly or does it need a requirement

Kyriel

Oct 24, 2019
There seems to be an issue with Tara's starting quest. No matter how many times I click "listen in class", the tutoring doesn't trigger

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
does the heartattack happen randomly or does it need a requirement
It needs a couple of quests to be complete. Some of the first ones by the different girls. Ann's wasn't complete on your save for some reason, and that's why that didn't work.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
For some reason I can't seem to be able to go to kim's house in the morning. This put a stop at advancing the Ann's quest and the sidequest of visiting kim on a date (even though it appears blue to me). Does someone knows why?
If you download from the mega link, that problem is fixed.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes