4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
I got a very nice feeling at the title image of the first page, and i was really looking forward on SM plays, but it is sad to know i was completely wrong......

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Can you tell me exactly what she says? Like word for word so I can search for it.

Cause even with blackmail, then yes, you are keeping her secret, right? That's what the blackmail is.

But maybe I fucked something up. I just kinda need where exactly to look
I'd gone to the mall to purchase a gift for Monique's dad and ran into Bonnie. Apparently she'd invite Zed to go to a movie with her. When Senior paid for the tickets Bonnie seemed confused since she'd set the whole thing up and asked him about it.

Do you need more?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I'd gone to the mall to purchase a gift for Monique's dad and ran into Bonnie. Apparently she'd invite Zed to go to a movie with her. When Senior paid for the tickets Bonnie seemed confused since she'd set the whole thing up and asked him about it.

Do you need more?
I think that you have just missed something? Thats part of one of Bonnies quests, so I don't see what's wrong with it?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
So if you are blackmailing her she will invite you to go to a movie and voluntarily, out of the blue give you a bj?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
So if you are blackmailing her she will invite you to go to a movie and voluntarily, out of the blue give you a bj?
Hmmm...

No, she won't do that. Just looked in the code.

It specifically requires you to be on her paranoid route, quest3, step 3, and then visiting the mall, at morning during the weekend.

Did anything happen before this? Cause if you really did bug into it, I'm not entirely sure how.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I am on Tara's quest 3 "Roommates" and have no other quests for her or from her. Having completed 4 Kim quests I have decided to restart and see if I can get Tara's quest 1 "The tutor" since roommates requires completing "The tutor" and "Who has the power".
I thought I might have missed the hidden trigger for "The tutor" and was just asking if I needed to do anything special before I get "The tutor"?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I am on Tara's quest 3 "Roommates" and have no other quests for her or from her. Having completed 4 Kim quests I have decided to restart and see if I can get Tara's quest 1 "The tutor" since roommates requires completing "The tutor" and "Who has the power".
I thought I might have missed the hidden trigger for "The tutor" and was just asking if I needed to do anything special before I get "The tutor"?
Em... Not outside of just playing the game no.

But its strange. The 3'rd quest shouldnt be unlockable without the first and second one finished

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Em... Not outside of just playing the game no.

But its strange. The 3'rd quest shouldnt be unlockable without the first and second one finished
Having downloaded/unlocked but not actually played prior to this update I thought I might question this. Given a choice I would absolutely delete all the data so I can only see pics in the gallery that I have unlocked but I see no way to do that as of yet.
You can consider this a bug report so that you can work on addressing it.
I love the more realistic interpretation of the characters that your game brings to the characters and the dialogue is very spot on. :)

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Having downloaded/unlocked but not actually played prior to this update I thought I might question this. Given a choice I would absolutely delete all the data so I can only see pics in the gallery that I have unlocked but I see no way to do that as of yet.
You can consider this a bug report so that you can work on addressing it.
I love the more realistic interpretation of the characters that your game brings to the characters and the dialogue is very spot on. :)
Very strange. I'll have to go through and check how in the world that can happen... It's not that obvious since the code should be bulletproof.

Wait, you have images unlocked in the gallery that you haven't played through before :eek:? It almost sounds like you're on some kind of prior save or something.

Anyways, glad you like the game ^^ It takes a lot of effort, but it seems to be paying off since people like it.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Very strange. I'll have to go through and check how in the world that can happen... It's not that obvious since the code should be bulletproof.

Wait, you have images unlocked in the gallery that you haven't played through before :eek:? It almost sounds like you're on some kind of prior save or something.

Anyways, glad you like the game ^^ It takes a lot of effort, but it seems to be paying off since people like it.
I did have a prior save at the point of day 1 before leaving the house. Gallery was accessed through cheat menu after turning cheats on, therefore I had half the images unlocked. If you can tell me where the saves are on my PC (eg... C:\users\my username\appdata\etc...) I would gladly delete all saves and start it off clean.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I did have a prior save at the point of day 1 before leaving the house. Gallery was accessed through cheat menu after turning cheats on, therefore I had half the images unlocked. If you can tell me where the saves are on my PC (eg... C:\users\my username\appdata\etc...) I would gladly delete all saves and start it off clean.
Well, that would be C:\Users\**username**\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\RenPy\ProjectPossible-

Then just yeet everything. The file called "persistent" is where the menu gallery is stored.

You will also need to remove them from the other saves folder. It's inside the same folder where you start the game (where the exe file is) then game/saves

Reactions: circuitarity
Dec 1, 2017
I just started playing it and it's been great so far. In the future, would there be a way to skip interaction with certain characters? Being forced on the Monique date instead of being able to progress with the other characters made me speed through the dialog so I can get back to the others.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I restarted and found several things I'd missed, but now I have a few questions.
I've finished Dr Possible, Bonnie, Monique and Kim but not Shego or Tara. Going the servant route with Shego, she does give hand jobs on command and She has her workout gear. Is there any more for her in this build?

When ever I talk to Tara, all she ask about s the wanting to see her naked yet and the so you want to do me up the but questions. Anything else for her?

Is it possible to get Monique her raise?

Do these 3 items have a use yet? The nipple clamps, the neckless or the handbag.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I restarted and found several things I'd missed, but now I have a few questions.
I've finished Dr Possible, Bonnie, Monique and Kim but not Shego or Tara. Going the servant route with Shego, she does give hand jobs on command and She has her workout gear. Is there any more for her in this build?

When ever I talk to Tara, all she ask about s the wanting to see her naked yet and the so you want to do me up the but questions. Anything else for her?

Is it possible to get Monique her raise?

Do these 3 items have a use yet? The nipple clamps, the neckless or the handbag.
Emm... Yeah, shego has some more stuff still. She will have a focused patch soon.

No, it ended right before Monique actually got her raise, and then I ended up making a Monique focused patch, so adding even more would just be oversaturating. It will continue in not that long.

None of those items have a use yet, although one of them will next patch.

Reactions: Barkin 10
4.40 star(s) 54 Votes