4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Well, then I have great news for you. There will be more of that.

Also every other character, but those two included.

Bonnie has focus next patch tho, and Shego the one after.
Excellent news, I think I only one criticism...and that's mostly trying to figure how Tara's paths work.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Excellent news, I think I only one criticism...and that's mostly trying to figure how Tara's paths work.
That changes depending on what part you're talking about ^^'

But if you mean the stuff where she is living with you then they just kinda happen at random most of them, with a few ones being scripted to happen after a specific one of the random ones. I've changed it so it happens a bit more automatically now I'm still trying to hit the balance with that thing, cause its supposed to be chaotic and random, so I don't want to clearly script it in a set order. Especially cause that would feel like an avalance of stuff happening every X time of the day.

Mar 21, 2019
Heh, yeah. Case and point. Lots of people are saying they love both those characters and yet doesn't care for any of the others.
Well, then I have great news for you. There will be more of that.

Also every other character, but those two included.

Bonnie has focus next patch tho, and Shego the one after.

Aaaand those two do the least for me, so another example to hammer your initial point home. Gotta say Kim and Tara are my favorites by a mile. Tara because she is exactly the kind of mistake I used to make and Kim because she is the kind of mistake I'd like to make once in a while :ROFLMAO:

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Aaaand those two do the least for me, so another example to hammer your initial point home. Gotta say Kim and Tara are my favorites by a mile. Tara because she is exactly the kind of mistake I used to make and Kim because she is the kind of mistake I'd like to make once in a while :ROFLMAO:
This is what I mean xD Everyone loves something differently, even though Kim tends to be significantly in the lead.

Haha... Maybe I shouldn't say this as the developer, but Tara is the kind of mistake I wanted to make when I was younger. There was this insanely nice blonde chick in my class that was just a bit too slutty. I never quite got over that I never shot my shot - even though I'm sure it wouldn't have worked longterm.

Kim isn't a mistake :eek: Kim is a good girl and a safe option! That's the type one should aim for in real life! Even though I would make the mistake of picking Shego myself, well-knowing I'm in the middle of a fuckup.

Reactions: B2B2 and Johnboi649

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
This is what I mean xD Everyone loves something differently, even though Kim tends to be significantly in the lead.

Haha... Maybe I shouldn't say this as the developer, but Tara is the kind of mistake I wanted to make when I was younger. There was this insanely nice blonde chick in my class that was just a bit too slutty. I never quite got over that I never shot my shot - even though I'm sure it wouldn't have worked longterm.

Kim isn't a mistake :eek: Kim is a good girl and a safe option! That's the type one should aim for in real life! Even though I would make the mistake of picking Shego myself, well-knowing I'm in the middle of a fuckup.
It's actually pretty funny Kim is rather shy and unsure of herself when it comes to romance and intimacy. It's funny because there's the long running theory that Kim and Ron were friends with benefits all that time before coupling up.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
It's actually pretty funny Kim is rather shy and unsure of herself when it comes to romance and intimacy. It's funny because there's the long running theory that Kim and Ron were friends with benefits all that time before coupling up.
Well, it was kinda playing off of how she acted whenever her crush of the week was on screen. Awkward and fucking up all the time. Probably overplayed the shyness a bit, but like... It plays pretty well off of it imo.

Em... Wasn't kim and ron like 16 in the show xD? Kim got her drivers license midway through

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Well, it was kinda playing off of how she acted whenever her crush of the week was on screen. Awkward and fucking up all the time. Probably overplayed the shyness a bit, but like... It plays pretty well off of it imo.

Em... Wasn't kim and ron like 16 in the show xD? Kim got her drivers license midway through
Yeah, well. That's how the theory goes.
Go check it out, it's the fourth theory in that list.

Folomo

May 13, 2017
I just played this game yesterday and was surprised by the high quality. Excellent writing overall, different and clear storylines for each girl and surprisingly good art. Never seen KP, but I still found the characters engaging and the quips comical. I found myself playing this game much longer than initially planned.
Really enjoyed Monique (Her trying to be her own person outside of KP/family shadow), Kim (the contrast between her highly skilled spy persona and her normal persona) and Tara (Trying to not get into her pants on an adult game!) storylines.

I think the only problem I found was the randomness in triggering new events. At some point, I spent over 4 weeks with nothing happening, with over half of the content unexplored.

Following and great work!

Saionji11

Jul 1, 2017
Not sure if I'm missing something, but whenever I try to buy something it says I don't have enough money. Tried using the cheat menu and the console command. If it matters, there is no numbers under the "senor card" area, just an infinity sign. Any help?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Not sure if I'm missing something, but whenever I try to buy something it says I don't have enough money. Tried using the cheat menu and the console command. If it matters, there is no numbers under the "senor card" area, just an infinity sign. Any help?
Just play the rest of the game until you get an actual amount of money.

It's just a visual joke, but given the amount of people that actual take it seriously, I've changed it so that next patch, it's not even possible to go to the stores as long as the card still says infinite ^^'

Saionji11

Jul 1, 2017
Just play the rest of the game until you get an actual amount of money.

It's just a visual joke, but given the amount of people that actual take it seriously, I've changed it so that next patch, it's not even possible to go to the stores as long as the card still says infinite ^^'
Sounds good, I figured I was doing something wrong since the game seemed to be indicating a time limit to purchase items. Thanks!!

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Silly question that has nothing to do with game play.
If Tara is such a 'slut' for lack of a better term, and has slept with everyone, has she tagged Ron out?

doublezero

Dec 15, 2017
If Tara is such a 'slut' for lack of a better term, and has slept with everyone, has she tagged Ron out?
I doubt it. Senior compares her to a hunter. Ron strikes me as an easy target. No challenge. No prestige. The only reason he's noteworthy is that he's Kim Possible's friend. Otherwise he's just some generic nerd that's easily forgettable. It could be argued that she'd go for him to specifically target Kim, but she really has no reason to do that. She's not Kim's friend, exactly, but she's not her enemy either. Not like Bonnie.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Nope. Ron is too much of Kim's friend : p Ron is still... eh... Pure.

At some point the player might maybe help him change that. Maybe not. Depends on the amount of bonus time I have some day.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I doubt it. Senior compares her to a hunter. Ron strikes me as an easy target. No challenge. No prestige. The only reason he's noteworthy is that he's Kim Possible's friend. Otherwise he's just some generic nerd that's easily forgettable. It could be argued that she'd go for him to specifically target Kim, but she really has no reason to do that. She's not Kim's friend, exactly, but she's not her enemy either. Not like Bonnie.
Something like that, but also because despite how slutty she is, she stays away from other peoples boyfriends, and everyone thought Kim and Ron was a thing for most of the series before they actually became one.

After that... Well, I guess there was just no reason for her to go for Ron ^^' As you said, too much of a forgettable nerd. Not really a target.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes