4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Guys, I've played this game for a little bit until the moment where I can buy the stock of that fast-food chain.
And, to be honest, I'm not impressed so far. Is it going to get hotter later on or the whole game like this? I mean a lot of random clicking, very few events and no sexual content.
I love the art (especially the one in the first post of the thread) but if the game is all way like this I'm not sure that I want to play anymore.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Guys, I've played this game for a little bit until the moment where I can buy the stock of that fast-food chain.
And, to be honest, I'm not impressed so far. Is it going to get hotter later on or the whole game like this? I mean a lot of random clicking, very few events and no sexual content.
I love the art (especially the one in the first post of the thread) but if the game is all way like this I'm not sure that I want to play anymore.
Now, this is just a suggestion... But what about playing it through to answer your own question?

Reactions: a7448133

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Now, this is just a suggestion... But what about playing it through to answer your own question?
Now, this is just an obvious answer...There are too many games to play and too little time for it. It doesn't make sense to waste time on bad ones. Some games get better later on, most get worse, a few stay the same. If it is going to get better I will play it. If not, I will not.
I've just noticed that you seemed to be the developer of the game. You should probably add the exclamation mark or to mark some other way the places you need to visit to advance the story or current quests. For now it is confusing how to progress without reading the walkthrough, which is not so fun.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Now, this is just an obvious answer...There are too many games to play and too little time for it. It doesn't make sense to waste time on bad ones. Some games get better later on, most get worse, a few stay the same. If it is going to get better I will play it. If not, I will not.
I've just noticed that you seemed to be the developer of the game. You should probably add the exclamation mark or to mark some other way the places you need to visit to advance the story or current quests. For now it is confusing how to progress without reading the walkthrough, which is not so fun.
Alright, cool you think so my guy.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Nope. Ron is too much of Kim's friend : p Ron is still... eh... Pure.

At some point the player might maybe help him change that. Maybe not. Depends on the amount of bonus time I have some day.
Just wondered since the Ron/Tara coupling was brought up in the original show. She liked him but he didn't realize it. Kim was dating Josh at the time.

Tal921

Oct 30, 2019
just become a patreon i downloaded the game started a new save and i got stuck please help Tara isn't popping up at the house after she moved in and i have no clue how that happened Shego still comes up but not Tara

SalmonLadder

Apr 23, 2019
Hi! Super enjoying this game. The writing is on-point, and it's great to feel like we're back in the world of KP. The art is surprisingly good, and there's quite a lot of variety in the day-to-day which I'm quite happy about. Keep it up, you're doing great!

EDIT: Okay, sorry – had to go back to this comment. Got to the part of Tara's route where she passes the test and gives you a peck on the cheek, and wow that was some really great build-up! My heart melted, and it's so funny how the writing is so great at capturing Senior Senior Senior's misguided ambitions as a villain. Finished Bonnie's route for now, which I'm surprised at how in-depth it was – but Tara seems to be my current favorite. She's just adorable!

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ProjectPossible-0.7b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

Reactions: Eland51298

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Hi! Super enjoying this game. The writing is on-point, and it's great to feel like we're back in the world of KP. The art is surprisingly good, and there's quite a lot of variety in the day-to-day which I'm quite happy about. Keep it up, you're doing great!

EDIT: Okay, sorry – had to go back to this comment. Got to the part of Tara's route where she passes the test and gives you a peck on the cheek, and wow that was some really great build-up! My heart melted, and it's so funny how the writing is so great at capturing Senior Senior Senior's misguided ambitions as a villain. Finished Bonnie's route for now, which I'm surprised at how in-depth it was – but Tara seems to be my current favorite. She's just adorable!
Haha, I'm glad you liked it ^^ I really like Tara as well, which... idk what that says, seeing as I'm the one writing her.

I do my best when writing all of them, and also my best at making sure the game isn't too robotic and linear.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes