4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
i love this game. art work is original, the story is original. i like that the art work isnt just clipped pics from the net but actually drawn for this game alone. its flow is easy to follow and havent hit any bugs or crashes. all in all great game. hope you guys stay with this one till the end. 5 out of 5.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
i love this game. art work is original, the story is original. i like that the art work isnt just clipped pics from the net but actually drawn for this game alone. its flow is easy to follow and havent hit any bugs or crashes. all in all great game. hope you guys stay with this one till the end. 5 out of 5.
The plan is to stay with it till it's finished ^^ There's nothing at the moment that would stop us from getting there.

Glad you enjoyed the game. I also agree that the art is better than just copying the series, but with bigger breasts ^^'

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Really sweet rendition of Kim and the rest of the cast. In these kind of games I usually go for the "corruption" path without a second thought but I couldn't do Kimmie like that... Nor any of the other ladies for that point. Love route all the way.

Excited for more my man, keep it up.

Reactions: Ergopolo and MUPLUR

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Really sweet rendition of Kim and the rest of the cast. In these kind of games I usually go for the "corruption" path without a second thought but I couldn't do Kimmie like that... Nor any of the other ladies for that point. Love route all the way.

It's always tempting to corrupt Shego especially considering her obvious humiliation fetish

SalmonLadder

Apr 23, 2019
Haha, I'm glad you liked it ^^ I really like Tara as well, which... idk what that says, seeing as I'm the one writing her.

I do my best when writing all of them, and also my best at making sure the game isn't too robotic and linear.
Genuinely impressed with the quality of writing you've put into this game. It really says a lot that I went for love routes instead of the obvious lust or corruption routes. Even if the RNG system is a bit unwieldy at times, I found myself playing for hours today just because I enjoyed the writing so much. The progression for Tara's route is so sweet and heartwarming, seeing Senior Senior Sr. slowly soften up to her is a real treat.

It doesn't seem linear, to be honest! There's a lot of things to do – and for a 0.7 release it's incredible how much content there is.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
After finishing Rumors and Last Straw on Bonnie's BM route, I went to a save to test it with the Paranoid route since the guide shows there is additional content, but the phone is showing both quests as completed. Starting a new game shows them as completed as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
greetings Dev, so although we are the villain of the story, is it possible to have a change in the role of the protagonist ? I saw the ''romance'' tag and I was wondering if it would be possible to go to an ending where the mc would go the ''good'' route and conquer all the girls?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021

lol, sick. Yeah, Idk why everyone wants Kim in chains and such against her will... I think she was a lovely girl. Oh well, I hope the different routes are enough to satisfy different people ^^

Glad you enjoy it

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
greetings Dev, so although we are the villain of the story, is it possible to have a change in the role of the protagonist ? I saw the ''romance'' tag and I was wondering if it would be possible to go to an ending where the mc would go the ''good'' route and conquer all the girls?
That's the plan yes. The nice part about Senior is that he isn't really evil. He just pretends to be for the sport of it - according to the wiki, he even sometimes let Kim escape his traps just so he can try again.

But yeah, there will be a consensual route if that's what you mean by good, for all of them.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Genuinely impressed with the quality of writing you've put into this game. It really says a lot that I went for love routes instead of the obvious lust or corruption routes. Even if the RNG system is a bit unwieldy at times, I found myself playing for hours today just because I enjoyed the writing so much. The progression for Tara's route is so sweet and heartwarming, seeing Senior Senior Sr. slowly soften up to her is a real treat.

It doesn't seem linear, to be honest! There's a lot of things to do – and for a 0.7 release it's incredible how much content there is.
Haha, I'm happy you think so ^^ As a dev, I always get worried the releases are too small... and that's regardless of how much is actually in there.

The future of Tara will be interesting as well. After all, it doesn't just end the second she finally gets what she wants... Mostly cause the whole point is to make her doubt what it is she actually wants. Next patch is gonna be the end of her longashell quest, but it's kinda easy to forget that this is just her quest 2, while other characters are as far as quest 4. As for what happens after, that's probably where it gets even more interesting. All in all, I love how she turned out ^^

Reactions: SalmonLadder
4.40 star(s) 54 Votes