4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
interesting update but a little short

I also have a couple of doubts

none of Bonnie's actions are repeatable at the moment? (in game not gallery)

How do I know that I have made the "content" of shego? Is it necessary to talk to her on a specific day or do something special at some point of the day?

Johnny Smithers

Apr 7, 2018
Really fun game, I had a great time with it. Like a few other people have mentioned, the dialogue really stands out. There is also an impressive amount of content. I had a few minor bugs with Shego's character art staying up outside of scenes with her, though they went away when I moved to the next day, and it did freeze up one time when I tried to repeat the Kim shower scene. Some of the RNG events also took a while to trigger. Still really enjoyed it though. I'm excited for the next update, I'll probably play through again trying some different routes.

Reactions: MUPLUR

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Really fun game, I had a great time with it. Like a few other people have mentioned, the dialogue really stands out. There is also an impressive amount of content. I had a few minor bugs with Shego's character art staying up outside of scenes with her, though they went away when I moved to the next day, and it did freeze up one time when I tried to repeat the Kim shower scene. Some of the RNG events also took a while to trigger. Still really enjoyed it though. I'm excited for the next update, I'll probably play through again trying some different routes.
Shegos art you say? Hm... I'll see if I can't find a way to solve that. There's not a lot of people reporting bugs like that since its so minor, so its not always easy to catch.

As for freezing, that one I don't quite get. I've tested the shower scene multiple times and I've never gotten an actual freeze : o Just crashes if I spelled something wrong.

Anyways, glad you enjoyed it ^^ Next update is in like 2 months... Bit less.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
I had the exact same problem with Shego, and just like you it went away once I started the new day.

I also had something similar happen at the beach. I discovered a character at the beach, and swam with her, but then she was stuck with me for the rest of the beach encounter. But again she went away when I started a new day.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
My only complain is that since the MC is the age of Señor Senior, Junior, my brain keeps trying to narrate the text as an alto version of Ricardo Montalbán.
are you sure it is a problem.
it sounds to me like it is working as intended

Last edited:

BigBud

Dec 20, 2019
Tried playing the latest version off a previous save. Wouldn't let me click past the "click anywhere to continue" screen. What's causing that to happen?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Tried playing the latest version off a previous save. Wouldn't let me click past the "click anywhere to continue" screen. What's causing that to happen?
Hmm... Not quite sure... Its the same thing that runs for everyone, so its strange if it locks for like 0.5% of people trying it...

Ill have to figure it out, but christmas makes that hard ^^`

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I do want a christmas event at some point :p All the girls in small fluffy dresses.
You could always have these special events like these be some nice dream sections or the like, that way you can have the characters do stuff they would not be ready for in the storyline. :)

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes