4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
Guys, does anyone have a cheat or something else to unlock the phone scenes? Because the ones in the gallery are just pictures.

Reactions: MarcelPappas

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
That’s true, but if someone posted the update a mod would add it to the thread.
This is pirate site after all.
That all said, I’m patient.
Not in the case that a mod transferred thread ownership to the game's creator, or if the game's creator has a presence here and dissents to their game being posted, which happens often on this site. Lot of games here aren't actually pirated, just public releases.

It makes F95 extremely fascinating, as it's known and largely acts as a piracy site, but developers still come here to plug their products, even sometimes when they're pirated. There are a couple devs that allow piracy and plug their games here.

Bubilonka

Apr 26, 2020
Not in the case that a mod transferred thread ownership to the game's creator, or if the game's creator has a presence here and dissents to their game being posted, which happens often on this site. Lot of games here aren't actually pirated, just public releases.

It makes F95 extremely fascinating, as it's known and largely acts as a piracy site, but developers still come here to plug their products, even sometimes when they're pirated. There are a couple devs that allow piracy and plug their games here.
I didnt know that F95 is really the best im so happy for the devs

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I didnt know that F95 is really the best im so happy for the devs
I didn't either. When I first released this game, it didn't come on this site. Turns out Muplur - my artist - had asked them to wait.

I had just assumed it would be here the very same day, but nope. It only seems like they are pirating it if they have no contact with the creator that asked about some other arrangement

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I'm just impressed at how fast 0.8 was developed. Unlike some other games I've been interested in on here....
Haha... I used to stick to a schedule that said every 3 months. Now its every 2. We haven't yet had a delay yet, and it doesn't seem like that will change, so the chances of the next patch after this one being released at the end of march is like 90%

Mar 21, 2019
And it will be a Kim Patch? Please? Main girl needs some attention.
That said, I like the changes to the interactions and more repeatable events, makes the game feel more alive.

Aug 15, 2021

That is not true - if someone sends the game to an uploader the moderators have to upload it. If you look at the top rated games of this website such as Eternum and Pale Carnations, both got leaked at the $50+ tier range despite the thread owners being the devs of those games. Owning the thread does not mean much as this is a pirate site - moderators can override that and devs are not allowed to remove it otherwise ownership will be revoked. When a game becomes popular enough someone will leak it and it will be updated here.

It kind of sucks for the devs for the games to be leaked at such a high tier given that both those games would eventually be free anyway (and with not that long of a wait time either) but there is not much the devs can do about it. If this game gets a large number of patrons the same will happen here as well.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
That is not true - if someone sends the game to an uploader the moderators have to upload it. If you look at the top rated games of this website such as Eternum and Pale Carnations, both got leaked at the $50+ tier range despite the thread owners being the devs of those games. Owning the thread does not mean much as this is a pirate site - moderators can override that and devs are not allowed to remove it otherwise ownership will be revoked. When a game becomes popular enough someone will leak it and it will be updated here.

It kind of sucks for the devs for the games to be leaked at such a high tier given that both those games would eventually be free anyway (and with not that long of a wait time either) but there is not much the devs can do about it. If this game gets a large number of patrons the same will happen here as well.
I somehow very much doubt that they HAVE to do anything :unsure: I think the games you're talking about simply don't have any deal with this site. Cause I've talked to the mods, and they don't seem to have any intent of acting like you seem to think they do. Sure, they have the power to, but why would they? It's not like they owe anyone anything, and whether the game is on the site then or now doesn't really matter for this sites longevity - it just has to be uploaded at some point.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018

Uh, no. I've seen games taken down by the author, and patreon updates going unposted because the author is monitoring the thread. Authors can choose whether or not to allow piracy, however, as in the case of Pale Carnations, at least.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes