4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Hey, Leroy, as someone above was asking, what exactly is up with the main-quest-side-quest thing? Just got the big end screen that says I finished the update, but I also just got Bonnie to the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IS that a main quest? A side quest? How can I tell? Can I actually advance that any further?

I know Gold is completed, Pink is viewed and White is new info, but I forgot how that works vis-a-vis update; are all update-locked things gold, or are some not? Sometimes I start to doubt things like that because I'll just run around in circles forever and discover something new, or not.

This game kinda plays mind games on you like that... I mean a lot of games aren't clear whether or not there are updates, but with random events and things requiring random circumstances (certain people being in a room, for instance, I think was one that I noticed), this one seems to be quite devious about it. It's not like there's a button I never noticed... probably.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: drone4of2

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Hey, Leroy, as someone above was asking, what exactly is up with the main-quest-side-quest thing? Just got the big end screen that says I finished the update, but I also just got Bonnie to the
IS that a main quest? A side quest? How can I tell? Can I actually advance that any further?

I know Gold is completed, Pink is viewed and White is new info, but I forgot how that works vis-a-vis update; are all update-locked things gold, or are some not? Sometimes I start to doubt things like that because I'll just run around in circles forever and discover something new, or not.

This game kinda plays mind games on you like that... I mean a lot of games aren't clear whether or not there are updates, but with random events and things requiring random circumstances (certain people being in a room, for instance, I think was one that I noticed), this one seems to be quite devious about it. It's not like there's a button I never noticed... probably.
Idk where you got the idea of certain people being in a room. I used that once, but that's at the very start of the game. As for side or main quest, I don't really think it matter, does it? Unless you're planning on only playing half the game ^^'

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "update-locked". If a quest has something new, its going to be pink, even if it was gold the previous update.

As for running around in circles, there really aren't much of that. If you just follow the quests, you will happen upon anything semi-random by default

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
seem to be stuck on the quest "where is it?". im on part 3 when the boss come back in 7 days. is this the end of the quest line or am i missing something?

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Idk where you got the idea of certain people being in a room. I used that once, but that's at the very start of the game. As for side or main quest, I don't really think it matter, does it? Unless you're planning on only playing half the game ^^'

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "update-locked". If a quest has something new, its going to be pink, even if it was gold the previous update.

As for running around in circles, there really aren't much of that. If you just follow the quests, you will happen upon anything semi-random by default
I just got an end screen that said "This is the end of this patch- or at least the end of the main quests/But there might be more sidequests you haven't done". And I've got a pink quest for Bonnie but I can't seem to trigger it >.<
As to your second point, that's actually what I was asking, so thanks XD

EDIT: Well, apparently it decided to activate. Only spent about a week checking the entire school before it eventually started in the cafeteria...

Last edited:

gavtangg

Dec 7, 2022
Wow, this is the first time this updated Game is released before the public released. I‘ve never felt so conflicted in downloading a pirated game in a pirated website. I‘m gonna wait for the official public release in their patreon; following this game for a long time, I feel like I owe it to the creators and the low tier patreons. It’s only a couple more days anyways ;).

Blessed The low tier patreons for supporting honestly my favorite game in the adult game industry. And I hope F95zone does Leroy, Muplur and Lewdwriterdomain great service in increasing growth and popularity of their underrated works.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
ok, where is monique's house? xD
I feel like a lot of quests aren't triggering and the unlock gallery doesn't work

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes