4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Idk what's going on in your game, but half of what you're saying quite literally can't happen based on how the code is.
if i'm reporting a problem then it's true i win nothing in making things up, if you realy don't believe what i'm saying just start a new game, run around and see those problem i'm speacking about don't worry you should find some of them in less than ten min then realise that the event trigger wasn't as properly done as you thought and then if you have some time go about the other half of what i was speacking about :X

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
if i'm reporting a problem then it's true i win nothing in making things up, if you realy don't believe what i'm saying just start a new game, run around and see those problem i'm speacking about don't worry you should find some of them in less than ten min then realise that the event trigger wasn't as properly done as you thought and then if you have some time go about the other half of what i was speacking about :X
The reason I don't believe it has anything to do with something on my end, is because of the sheer amount of stuff you apparently had the game constantly screw up in ways that have never been reported before. Your best choice is probably to download the game again and start a new save.

Last edited:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
The reason I don't believe it has anything to do with something on my end, is because of the sheer amount of stuff you apparently had the game constantly screw up in ways that have never been reported before. Your best choice is probably to download the game again and start a new save.
Oo
it was my first time playing, using the last release
i'm a simple player that use the game like any other player and didn't do anything that could have in anyway made the game screw up for myself only
i do understand you taking pride in your work but your anwser sound more like an insult than you trying to see if there is a problem and if it can be solve if it exist, and your "solution" has no chance to work in my case

greggggggy

Nov 24, 2017
Stuck on every questline with no new events triggering. Shego won't progress after the dumbbell and dance. Can't go to monique's house on the weekend despite clicking on its location in the morning and buying the drill. Tara is stuck after getting her test graded. Haven't bothered trying to progress Ann. Small talked all of them to death went to every location did everything I could think of to get things going. Fact its RNG based events in the first place means I can't trust if I'm just massively unlucky or just dealing with the poorly coded event markers. Art is mid to good with inconsistences in clothing abounding between scenes.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Oo
it was my first time playing, using the last release
i'm a simple player that use the game like any other player and didn't do anything that could have in anyway made the game screw up for myself only
i do understand you taking pride in your work but your anwser sound more like an insult than you trying to see if there is a problem and if it can be solve if it exist, and your "solution" has no chance to work in my case
I never said you screwed it up. I said your files might be corrupted. That can happen to renpy games, and generally it has to do with something going wrong when downloading the files.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I try to buy the 250 set of dumbbells and it says quest complete but they keep reappearing in the store.
I'm a bit confused... You're trying to buy them and then what happens? Do they go to the inventory and then reappear in the store or? Does your money go down?

Try sending me your save if you can't fix it, cause I wanna see what this is about. According to the code, if the money gets taken, the item is going to be bought. At that point it won't be stopped. So unless it just can't be bought for some odd reason...

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
I'm a bit confused... You're trying to buy them and then what happens? Do they go to the inventory and then reappear in the store or? Does your money go down?
Strange now that you mention checking the inventory... after buying it and as soon as the inventory becomes available (town map) the item is there and money is deducted. For good measure when I went to Senior's house I checked the inventory and the item is still in there and this time when I talked to Shego the bug freaking disappeared and her story progresses o_O.

Before that though, what happened was that as soon as I bought the item it shows the relevant "Quest Completed" notification but at that time I didn't bother opening the inventory and went straight to Shego but dialog never progresses when I talk to her and the item isn't in my inventory.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Strange now that you mention checking the inventory... after buying it and as soon as the inventory becomes available (town map) the item is there and money is deducted. For good measure when I went to Senior's house I checked the inventory and the item is still in there and this time when I talked to Shego the bug freaking disappeared and her story progresses o_O.

Before that though, what happened was that as soon as I bought the item it shows the relevant "Quest Completed" notification but at that time I didn't bother opening the inventory and went straight to Shego but dialog never progresses when I talk to her and the item isn't in my inventory.
:unsure: That sounds very strange. Viewing the inventory doesn't DO anything. It literally just takes a list of stuff from somewhere else, and displays it. It has no actual function other than pretty pictures.

This might sound strange, but you would be happening to have exited the shop by scrolling back on the mousewheel, would you ^^'? That's literally the only thing I can think of - cause to say it again, opening the inventory changes literally nothing as far as the game is concerned.

But regardless, I'm glad it's fixed :D . Less glad that something that strange happened and I have no way of fixing it if its a bug :unsure:

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
:unsure: That sounds very strange. Viewing the inventory doesn't DO anything. It literally just takes a list of stuff from somewhere else, and displays it. It has no actual function other than pretty pictures.

This might sound strange, but you would be happening to have exited the shop by scrolling back on the mousewheel, would you ^^'? That's literally the only thing I can think of - cause to say it again, opening the inventory changes literally nothing as far as the game is concerned.

But regardless, I'm glad it's fixed :D . Less glad that something that strange happened and I have no way of fixing it if its a bug :unsure:
Scrolling back when exiting the shop would only bring me back to the shop inventory. I tried loading previous saves but I can't seem to replicate the bug anymore... anyways, all is good and I'll chalk it up to cosmic interference :illuminati:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I never said you screwed it up. I said your files might be corrupted. That can happen to renpy games, and generally it has to do with something going wrong when downloading the files.
i don't know much about that, but i guess it could explain some lagg, but would it make some event triger earlier or later than they should ? and not only one but in an irregular maner, same for the moment when event trigger in chain to the point it woke up my mgs trauma ? would some corrupted file make the in-game guide unclear about the step to take to progress a quest, or make the writing quality drop in some scene ?
as you understand i didn't screw the game up and i think we can agree the problem i encountered can't have anything to do with file corruption (i never encountered a bug screen if it can convince you in any way) the problem must be somewhere else

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I played the game from start to finish today and everything was in the right order. The only real problem I had was clicking on "Tara" in the menu during evening instead of "sleep" to get her event 14 to fire. I had to look at the game code to figure that one out. The RNG for getting something like that to work is also annoying.

I have not watched one episode of Kim Possible, but I really enjoy this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leroy2012

gavtangg

Dec 7, 2022
i don't know much about that, but i guess it could explain some lagg, but would it make some event triger earlier or later than they should ? and not only one but in an irregular maner, same for the moment when event trigger in chain to the point it woke up my mgs trauma ? would some corrupted file make the in-game guide unclear about the step to take to progress a quest, or make the writing quality drop in some scene ?
as you understand i didn't screw the game up and i think we can agree the problem i encountered can't have anything to do with file corruption (i never encountered a bug screen if it can convince you in any way) the problem must be somewhere else
Hey man
Sorry to hear that you’ve experienced lag. I’ve personally haven’t experienced lag in my PC and Mac device from this game, but that might be because my computers are powerful enough to run most VNs. I don’t really have anything to say about this either than do you experience performance issues with other Visual Novel Games? because I‘ve experience lag in my android device for this game, but it couldn’t even run basic application smoothly, thus I couldn’t really blame this games optimisation problems.

Now, you did mention how events are triggered earlier or later than it should. Event triggers in this game is not all deterministic, some of them are probabilistic given if a criteria is met. For example, that mgs trauma event You’ve triggered is not just the result of you completing certain quest, but by chance where RNG activated dictates the event to commence.

Is the event triggering mechanic for everyone’s liking? Maybe and maybe not. But this is certainly not a bug, but rather a feature of the game; whether you like it or not, it’s up to you. In my opinion, it didn‘t really mind me, and I do believe stochastic elements in any game adds more dynamics to the gameplay. When the game progresses in sandbox, it’ll be interesting how RNG affects how characters react or perform things with the MC; IMO this adds realism.

Reactions: Leroy2012

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Wow, this is the first time this updated Game is released before the public released. I‘ve never felt so conflicted in downloading a pirated game in a pirated website. I‘m gonna wait for the official public release in their patreon; following this game for a long time, I feel like I owe it to the creators and the low tier patreons. It’s only a couple more days anyways ;).

Blessed The low tier patreons for supporting honestly my favorite game in the adult game industry. And I hope F95zone does Leroy, Muplur and Lewdwriterdomain great service in increasing growth and popularity of their underrated works.
You have my respect and Thanks :)

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Hey man
Sorry to hear that you’ve experienced lag. I’ve personally haven’t experienced lag in my PC and Mac device from this game, but that might be because my computers are powerful enough to run most VNs. I don’t really have anything to say about this either than do you experience performance issues with other Visual Novel Games? because I‘ve experience lag in my android device for this game, but it couldn’t even run basic application smoothly, thus I couldn’t really blame this games optimisation problems.

Now, you did mention how events are triggered earlier or later than it should. Event triggers in this game is not all deterministic, some of them are probabilistic given if a criteria is met. For example, that mgs trauma event You’ve triggered is not just the result of you completing certain quest, but by chance where RNG activated dictates the event to commence.

Is the event triggering mechanic for everyone’s liking? Maybe and maybe not. But this is certainly not a bug, but rather a feature of the game; whether you like it or not, it’s up to you. In my opinion, it didn‘t really mind me, and I do believe stochastic elements in any game adds more dynamics to the gameplay. When the game progresses in sandbox, it’ll be interesting how RNG affects how characters react or perform things with the MC; IMO this adds realism.
no performance problem except with the vn that are signaled as laggy by other user, and it's not the game that was laggy for me, just a few scene that had text apearing letter by letter and the screen freezing every two frame

in kim path i was told of part of the content of the beach before seeing said event, and similar spoil happened ina few other event

my mgs trauma was trigered by 4or5 events happening in a row in the same room during the same time period (not sure about that last point)

dev solution is to download the game again and start a new save ... i was using the last release and was playing for the first time, i aslo said i didn't encounter the evil grey screen that report a bug ...

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Most of those things, yeah, corrupted files would mess with.

But dude, if you have such problems with everything in the game, you're welcome to simply not play it.

The majority of people seem to enjoy it, so if you hate everything about it, that's what it is.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 54 Votes