4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

AryanKarthick

Aug 6, 2021
I would love to have an optional in-built walkthrough like previous post but that said great update dev and loved the changes made to the game where we see onscreen on what's next to do to progress quest and end of content for that charecter and end of update , instead of having to searching through phone for quest or going through locations on random which was annoying last time I played .

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
i like this game. story line is original which is refreshing, art looks drawn for this game not cut and paste from the net. which is great. havent had any crashes or black screens no missing image messages. game is easy to navigate and finding plot points is fairly easy. all in all great game 5 out of 5. just hope they stick with it a while it has a lot of potential.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leroy2012

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Wow, this is the first time this updated Game is released before the public released. I‘ve never felt so conflicted in downloading a pirated game in a pirated website. I‘m gonna wait for the official public release in their patreon; following this game for a long time, I feel like I owe it to the creators and the low tier patreons. It’s only a couple more days anyways ;).

Blessed The low tier patreons for supporting honestly my favorite game in the adult game industry. And I hope F95zone does Leroy, Muplur and Lewdwriterdomain great service in increasing growth and popularity of their underrated works.
Haha, your favorite? That's awesome to hear ^^ Thank you man, means a lot.

I hope the game continues to grow :D It's a lot of work, but it does seem worth it

Reactions: gavtangg

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I would love to have an optional in-built walkthrough like previous post but that said great update dev and loved the changes made to the game where we see onscreen on what's next to do to progress quest and end of content for that charecter and end of update , instead of having to searching through phone for quest or going through locations on random which was annoying last time I played .
If someone wanna make a mod with a builtin walkthrough, I'll add it to the game. As it is now tho, its outside of what I have time to make - and even moreso manage.

However, if a modder ever decides it's time to make that, I'll probably grab a hold of them and implement it into the game by default

Reactions: Zent7

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
after reaching a certain point in the story the game become more and more clumsy,numerous incosistency in the story, event trigering for no reason (trigered four or five in a row in the same room), some scene triger in the morning but have a night background (opposite aslo happen), for some reason there's some scene that are extremely laggy (text and or animation), not possible to play with the walckthrough due to misinformation in the game guide and the complete lack of logic to trigger some event (how do you randomly cross path with someone when you don't know anything about the location, time of day ... and actual possibility of meeting ><)
art is prety nice, writing is ok-ish in the worst part, scenario tend to breack appart if you poke it too much but is mostly consistent and funny (when you consider the integrality of content)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Haha, your favorite? That's awesome to hear ^^ Thank you man, means a lot.

I hope the game continues to grow :D It's a lot of work, but it does seem worth it
What i hope is that the content of that delicious milf Ann Possible continues to grow :p

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
What i hope is that the content of that delicious milf Ann Possible continues to grow :p
Well, she is as much a part of the main cast as the rest of them. She is just a bit behind cuz story. But on the other hand, even if theres less stuff of her, its much quicker to get going.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
after reaching a certain point in the story the game become more and more clumsy,numerous incosistency in the story, event trigering for no reason (trigered four or five in a row in the same room), some scene triger in the morning but have a night background (opposite aslo happen), for some reason there's some scene that are extremely laggy (text and or animation), not possible to play with the walckthrough due to misinformation in the game guide and the complete lack of logic to trigger some event (how do you randomly cross path with someone when you don't know anything about the location, time of day ... and actual possibility of meeting ><)
art is prety nice, writing is ok-ish in the worst part, scenario tend to breack appart if you poke it too much but is mostly consistent and funny (when you consider the integrality of content)
Idk what's going on in your game, but half of what you're saying quite literally can't happen based on how the code is.

• Haha
Reactions: Llamamann

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Well, she is as much a part of the main cast as the rest of them. She is just a bit behind cuz story. But on the other hand, even if theres less stuff of her, its much quicker to get going.
Good to hear, hopefully we get at least some nice pregnancy content for her by the epilogue, Kim could do with new sibling to take care of :p

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Wow, this is the first time this updated Game is released before the public released. I‘ve never felt so conflicted in downloading a pirated game in a pirated website. I‘m gonna wait for the official public release in their patreon; following this game for a long time, I feel like I owe it to the creators and the low tier patreons. It’s only a couple more days anyways ;).

Blessed The low tier patreons for supporting honestly my favorite game in the adult game industry. And I hope F95zone does Leroy, Muplur and Lewdwriterdomain great service in increasing growth and popularity of their underrated works.
Jeez, I didn't even realise... I woulda waited too.

Reactions: MUPLUR

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Leroy2012 I'm sorry for asking you all that stuff yesterday, I didn't realise I was asking for support for an unauthorized release.
It's cool, don't mind it. It's what happens ^^

It's pretty hard to tell whether I put it here or not. In general tho, I aim for the weekends where people actually have time to check this site.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes