4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Scrolling back when exiting the shop would only bring me back to the shop inventory. I tried loading previous saves but I can't seem to replicate the bug anymore... anyways, all is good and I'll chalk it up to cosmic interference :illuminati:
That's some conspiracy shit right there.

But im glad its fixed somehow :unsure:

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I played the game from start to finish today and everything was in the right order. The only real problem I had was clicking on "Tara" in the menu during evening instead of "sleep" to get her event 14 to fire. I had to look at the game code to figure that one out. The RNG for getting something like that to work is also annoying.

I have not watched one episode of Kim Possible, but I really enjoy this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When you say event 14, are you refering to anything specifically or just the long string of different events? If its the former, its simply because if I didn't add a chance of nothing happening, it would feel super robotic with just "new stuff every 5 second" xD But if you mean something specific, can you elaborate?

Ann will get her stuff :p It just takes time

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
When you say event 14, are you refering to anything specifically or just the long string of different events? If its the former, its simply because if I didn't add a chance of nothing happening, it would feel super robotic with just "new stuff every 5 second" xD But if you mean something specific, can you elaborate?

Ann will get her stuff :p It just takes time
I mean taraquest2step14evening. It is not in tararandomeventslist, so clicking on "Tara" will not cause it to happen, but it will call v("Tara").setbusywork(). With v("Tara").busywork == False being one of the conditions to get that step to work, it wasn't happening and I could not figure out why. Having a variable like daysSinceLastTaraHomeEvent and checking if it is > a number would be more like other sandbox games. Putting it in a certain location in your priority boolean tests, would still allow a Kim or Monique call or something else to evaluate True. I would prefer something like that instead of a random chance that nothing happens. I spent in-game weeks trying to finish Tara's quest after everything else was done.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I mean taraquest2step14evening. It is not in tararandomeventslist, so clicking on "Tara" will not cause it to happen, but it will call v("Tara").setbusywork(). With v("Tara").busywork == False being one of the conditions to get that step to work, it wasn't happening and I could not figure out why. Having a variable like daysSinceLastTaraHomeEvent and checking if it is > a number would be more like other sandbox games. Putting it in a certain location in your priority boolean tests, would still allow a Kim or Monique call or something else to evaluate True. I would prefer something like that instead of a random chance that nothing happens. I spent in-game weeks trying to finish Tara's quest after everything else was done.
Yeah, you're probably right. Idk why I made it the way I did - probably the same reason as everything else, I made it late at night - but I already knew I had to rewrite it all here last patch. I think I even commented it.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Most of those things, yeah, corrupted files would mess with.

But dude, if you have such problems with everything in the game, you're welcome to simply not play it.

The majority of people seem to enjoy it, so if you hate everything about it, that's what it is.
i was wondering if my comment was too long and if you would read only the negative point before starting to protect your game from the heinous troll that didn't even want to play it ......... i do have free time, but not nearly enough to rant or point out flaw of a game i have no interest in, i genuinely want to give a hand by pointing out the flaw, i don't see the interest in rant for ranting (unless the game is realy bad then i would leave rage comment and review and epilogue about how shitty the game, dev and his gold fish are, yes even the the gold fish, no one is innocent, that's why i cursed even the familly member of the dev team of ffe you can't imagine how many straw doll i made because of those shit)

btw i own a curse straw doll field dedicated to the dev team of FFE, for those who have been disapointed by that shit fest don't hesitate to join (the field is a joke, but ffe is a shit fest)

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Stuck on every questline with no new events triggering. Shego won't progress after the dumbbell and dance. Can't go to monique's house on the weekend despite clicking on its location in the morning and buying the drill. Tara is stuck after getting her test graded. Haven't bothered trying to progress Ann. Small talked all of them to death went to every location did everything I could think of to get things going. Fact its RNG based events in the first place means I can't trust if I'm just massively unlucky or just dealing with the poorly coded event markers. Art is mid to good with inconsistences in clothing abounding between scenes.
Same issue here, bro.

Reactions: Klab040855

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
Hi, I'm looking for a new game that plays well on android device... I keep switching over to PC because of things breaking... wondering how this one works on android. Any thoughts would be appreciated

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Yeah, you're probably right. Idk why I made it the way I did - probably the same reason as everything else, I made it late at night - but I already knew I had to rewrite it all here last patch. I think I even commented it.
I noticed your comment about reworking the Tara quest. I wish you luck on that without borking save files. I know it can be done, but it might not be fun.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Since it has now been released to the public, is it possible to have Monique work the 3rd shift more than once?

RadicalIon

Nov 9, 2017
I'm just passing to tell Leroy2012 that I got through the whole thing w/o a single issue. (v0.8a)
My last time playing was back in March, 2022. I know this because I had a save left-over, picked up from there and everything was *chef's kiss*

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leroy2012

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Just played this for the first time. I knew of the cartoon series but it was after I was an adult, so never really tried watching it(only watched cartoons aimed only at adults, like Family Guy or South Park). That said, I really like the characters, story and even art in this game, so far. I am taking the "nice" route with all my girls. Hopefully we get the option to just make Kim part of our harem as a girlfriend, not a slave and also not "break her heart". Also, in the end, I want all my girls pregnant. Will take over the world by having all the citizens be my offspring. That is my evil plan.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Just played this for the first time. I knew of the cartoon series but it was after I was an adult, so never really tried watching it(only watched cartoons aimed only at adults, like Family Guy or South Park). That said, I really like the characters, story and even art in this game, so far. I am taking the "nice" route with all my girls. Hopefully we get the option to just make Kim part of our harem as a girlfriend, not a slave and also not "break her heart". Also, in the end, I want all my girls pregnant. Will take over the world by having all the citizens be my offspring. That is my evil plan.
The plan is that its going to be possible not to break her heart yeah. Not figured out how yet, but it will be. As for making Kim a real girlfriend... Well, try playing the next patch when thats relessed and youll probably see an answer : p

Im glad you like the game :D we use a lot of time on it

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Hi, I'm looking for a new game that plays well on android device... I keep switching over to PC because of things breaking... wondering how this one works on android. Any thoughts would be appreciated
It should work perfectly on android as well

Reactions: slocal

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Does anyone have a backup for the new version? Supposedly there is a lot of Shego content, but I can't move on after the dance.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes