4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

BigBud

Dec 20, 2019
I'm stumped on the Monique Slip-up and Bonnie Last Straw quests. Kim is nowhere to be found to complete either one of them.

gtrrrrr

Jul 23, 2017
hello everyone can someone help me i finished the quest main quest 2(Downing Dr. D) kim sent me a photo on my phone but when i go to school to activate main quest 3(monkey idol) i say sney and nothing happens there is no choice as it is written in the official walkthrough, what to do, maybe you need to finish some other Quest, please tell me

Reactions: Rokohn

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
are the choices you can do marked like ( love and slave?) or how cna i know then wich choices i have to do to get the route i want ( lover or slave

Last edited:

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
the walkthorugh helped me a lot to get love routes for all the girls, hope it gets updated with every new version of the game too

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
the walkthorugh helped me a lot to get love routes for all the girls, hope it gets updated with every new version of the game too
Im not the one making it, but im friends with the guy and he seems to like making it, so i believe it will be updated for a long time ongoing ^^

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
When is there gonna be lesbian content? As I noticed that with previous trainer games that hint for the probability than end in an epic fail of mid "let's call it lesbian when girls do stuff while still getting with male dick...nah that's still threesome based and bisexual acts for women..lol"
I've got no clue when it's gonna be there.

MrBones304

Sep 27, 2019
So basically all my saves past a certain point are broken, i opened the scene where bonnie shows you her tits in the gallery a while ago and now everytime i try to load a save it just puts me back to that same point and i can no longer progress. The trouble is, my last save was quite a while ago.

Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
hello everyone can someone help me i finished the quest main quest 2(Downing Dr. D) kim sent me a photo on my phone but when i go to school to activate main quest 3(monkey idol) i say sney and nothing happens there is no choice as it is written in the official walkthrough, what to do, maybe you need to finish some other Quest, please tell me
I've got the very same problem

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
damn it! how am i supposed to give people cheats, when it's already there?!
anyway. this should work with 0.12-0.13 with no problems.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
attention! all relationships modifications are bound to mess your playthrough. most likely NOT get you to another route! (right now quests are made as chains - if you started it, you're going through it to the end and it blocks another route)

Last edited:

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
Lol, I took your job xD
i'm not worried. one day you'll decide to add more stuff to shop inventory, or add some crazy game mechanic for me to shine.
right now it's more VN, than RPG.
so i'll wait for you to add more stuff for me to add cheats to.
OH! while i have your attention, let me mention my greed. moar clothes! hats, glasses, socks, stockings! not too hard to add, as far as i'm aware, but would add flavor and purpose to a money grind. (even if not really a canon)

Reactions: Pepe_the_frog

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
i'm not worried. one day you'll decide to add more stuff to shop inventory, or add some crazy game mechanic for me to shine.
right now it's more VN, than RPG.
so i'll wait for you to add more stuff for me to add cheats to.
OH! while i have your attention, let me mention my greed. moar clothes! hats, glasses, socks, stockings! not too hard to add, as far as i'm aware, but would add flavor and purpose to a money grind. (even if not really a canon)
Haha. One day in the future... Not that I know when or how more indepth stuff is going to be added.

The problem with adding more clothes is that I would have to account for them every time I make a big picture of them. It's easy enough to add to the dolls, however, I feel like most people want them added in the CG instances, and THAT is a massive undertaking because of the sheer amount this game has - and the amount that is going to be repeatable as the game gets further.

I would LIKE to add more clothes, but its really easier said than done unfortunately.

Feb 25, 2020
Hey, I dunno how to trigger Ann's second quest. The walkthrough mentions going to the mall at specific times, but that's not working. Can anyone help me, please?

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes