4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
After finishing Rumors and Last Straw on Bonnie's BM route, I went to a save to test it with the Paranoid route since the guide shows there is additional content, but the phone is showing both quests as completed. Starting a new game shows them as completed as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After closing the game and restarting, the bug is gone.

Reactions: Leroy2012

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
After finishing Rumors and Last Straw on Bonnie's BM route, I went to a save to test it with the Paranoid route since the guide shows there is additional content, but the phone is showing both quests as completed. Starting a new game shows them as completed as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh... That seems very strange... I'll have to look into that, but I don't quite see how that could happen... :censored: That said, even though the quests are done there, they won't actually be done when the story gets there, so you can still experience them.

I'll have to fix whatever the heck that is about.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Oh nice. A family man. Can we expect some family content, then?
I admire how you turned that around xD

But I wouldn't bet on it no. The problem with pregnancy is that it kinda signals the end of the story unless you wanna have an actual baby be part of the plot.

There's a chance I'll include some images of it in the end, but it's too consuming to make it part of the game in other ways.

I have been asked about pregnancy many a time, although it has always been with Kim

Smeilly

Mar 5, 2018
Can someone tell me how to cheat money? Tried the Save Editor and the console with storydict["money"] = both doesn't work

thx so much community :)

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Hope there isn't pregnancy. Or it's at least optional. I feel like with every game there's always that crowd that shows up going "but can we get them pregnant tho???" Not kink shaming just seen the same thing asked with every single game released on this site.
Heh... Look above your comment.

Pregnancy is... Not being worked at the the moment.

Reactions: fishysnake

Hellraisers3

Nov 8, 2017
I admire how you turned that around xD

But I wouldn't bet on it no. The problem with pregnancy is that it kinda signals the end of the story unless you wanna have an actual baby be part of the plot.

There's a chance I'll include some images of it in the end, but it's too consuming to make it part of the game in other ways.

I have been asked about pregnancy many a time, although it has always been with Kim
I'm not apposed to having family content, would actually be nice to see it in a game from this site (nothing weird actual raising kid stuff)

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I'm not apposed to having family content, would actually be nice to see it in a game from this site (nothing weird actual raising kid stuff)
Well ^^' If pregnancy is added, theres a chance I'll add some sort of postgame story, light novel style that focuses on the more wholesome parts... Truth is I plan these things only a few patches ahead, so I can change as much as I want.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

tangomouk

Aug 17, 2020
Hello
I don't know if my game is bugged but after the bonnie titjob in the gym in the evening I am unable to continue her quests so I can no longer do Ann's 2nd quest and I don't know how to fix it. Is it possible to fix cause I don't want to repeat the game from the start.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Hello
I don't know if my game is bugged but after the bonnie titjob in the gym in the evening I am unable to continue her quests so I can no longer do Ann's 2nd quest and I don't know how to fix it. Is it possible to fix cause I don't want to repeat the game from the start.
Hmm... Send me your save and I'll check it tomorrow. Those 2 quests haven't had any bugs reported on them.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes