kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
im loving this game. great art work, original story line. easy to navigate, no crashes or glitches that make you reboot game. awesome game i think. updates take a while between them but for a great game i can be patient. keep up the awesome work.

Reactions: Leroy2012

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
By far the biggest issue I have with this game is locking content behind "routes." Playing through the game twice just to go down another route is pure tedious monotony and nothing more. There is literally no value nor merit to it.
That is objectively wrong. If you ask people what they want, the majority will include that they want choices to matter.

It's fine YOU don't like it, but you're entirely wrong in saying there's no value in them.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
im loving this game. great art work, original story line. easy to navigate, no crashes or glitches that make you reboot game. awesome game i think. updates take a while between them but for a great game i can be patient. keep up the awesome work.
Eh, usually they take 2 months exactly. This time around there was just a vacation.

Happy you like it

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
I got interested in this game because of the title card, is that a thing yet or is this game still too early in development? (BDSM type of stuff)

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes