VN Ren'Py Abandoned Project: Quarantine 00 [v0.1] [Leonde Swatch]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu2.png

Overview:
In the year 20XX the world witnessed what are the signs of a future extinction at the hand of humanity. The creation of a Virus that spread rapidly across the globe led humanity to an economic, political and social crisis.
People had to distance themselves and seclude themselves in their homes, the governments of all countries declared a state of emergency and quarantine as a measure to contain the pandemic until a cure could be found to immunize the population.
This story is about a young man with a normal and ordinary life, with almost no friends and no social contact before all this happened, together with his mother and sister they will have to try to survive this threat and deal with the consequences of isolation. social and the new way of life to which this world is headed. Will their minds be strong enough to conceive of this change? Or will the carnal desire that lives in each of us be the dominant one?.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-30
Release Date: 2022-07-30
Developer: Leonde Swatch -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English / Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

img000057.png img000085.png img000112.png img000127.png img000261.png img000286.png img000451.png

Last edited by a moderator:

hobby2121

Jan 13, 2020
please dont destroy the game with preg! we dont need it.
And what is "we" business. It's your opinion...so it should be "I dont need it" and besides, if you don't like it, then play something else. Unless you have actual reasoning behind your statement, there is no reason why the developer has to listen to such a negative statement.

Personally, I don't see fault in wanting to impregnate or creampie every female I hassle in a game. :sneaky:. Just like some people only want romance or a love route..others also want a dominating and corruption route. Everyone has their own opinions..but it doesn't mean one is better than another and it doesn't mean just because you don't want it, everyone doesn't want it.

Aegish

Mar 21, 2019
And what is "we" business. It's your opinion...so it should be "I dont need it" and besides, if you don't like it, then play something else. Unless you have actual reasoning behind your statement, there is no reason why the developer has to listen to such a negative statement.

Personally, I don't see fault in wanting to impregnate or creampie every female I hassle in a game. :sneaky:. Just like some people only want romance or a love route..others also want a dominating and corruption route. Everyone has their own opinions..but it doesn't mean one is better than another and it doesn't mean just because you don't want it, everyone doesn't want it.
Yeah, pregnancy is a fetish like another, some people like it & some don't.
So i may ask, can you think about NTR plz ?
And gay groupsex with the protag too ?
That would be truly unique lol

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Story details aside, because it already sounds amazing and up my alley from what I'm reading, some of those tags are just perfect. This is definitely my kind of game! Straight degeneracy for my degenerate soul :devilish:.

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTorch

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Good first impression and tags, hopefully the footjob tag is not just there to tick a checkbox but rather is developed with a good amount of content.

Reactions: AlexTorch

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Mediafire link fix it, sorry for that.
I continue to develop the content and did not rule out the addition of pregnancy in future updates
Awesome i will definitely keep this thread in my watchlist and see if it will be an addition. :)

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
When your Mom says you're adopted and your sister looks extra thicc. ლ(´ڡ`ლ)

Together with his mother and sister, they will have to try to survive this threat and deal with the consequences of isolation.
"Anal Sex, Blackmail, Creampie, Footjob, Handjob, Incest, Oral Sex, Rape, Sex Toys, Sleep Sex, Spanking, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism" :rolleyes:

Last edited:

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
"But you have not thought that it is not to talk about the negative"
"You have always been able to make your life apart"
"I feel so finished"
"But what do you say mom, if you look so young"
"You have a heart attack body"
"Con lo comprado ayer y hoy"

What the fk are you saying, dev? Is English version planned?

Toniuser

Jul 26, 2020
How come, that basically none of the tags mentioned in the genre list are implemented? Seems a little weird. Also so far it's just a VN (with one single choice) and and only two very short lewd scenes are implemented. But at least the setting is kinda promising.

Reactions: Nkys
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote