3.00 star(s) 34 Votes

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
It feels like Pregnancy at later date, but I am not contributor. Can the girl escape mini game event happen?
Other in game: do you have food, education, guards and that thing to concerned about?

But I don't know...any other specifics can girl heroine like escape by cosmetic surgery or gender change to escape? I just questioning. if she likes having sleep sex and then gets pregnant then she forced to option A(indoctrinated) which leaves to other ending reeducated success. New name and won't wake up status. But she witnesses subconscious level she seeing events unfold.
Option B(escaped + failed) prison and raped daily status.
Option B.2 (escaped and changed her face by either self mutlilation or changing ID)
Option B.3(Escaped and changed gender + escaped out of country).
Option C (escaped in underground) Still virgin (extremely hard)

I just hope will be interesting game. Don't put this steam because red monkey tape. Itch.io might be place to consider. Or make your own blog and post it.

Reactions: Joe_Moma

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Right now the thing that's kind of confusing to me is how "corruption" works. Is it meant to be like the overall corruption of the camp, or just the MC? It seems very odd to me that so many actions taken by others appear to be keyed off what feels like the MC's corruption stat. Why do the boys in the shower care if the MC is corrupt enough to give them a BJ if they are going to force her onto her knees anyway? Shouldn't her bro, once he is horny and corrupt enough, make a move on her when she's sleeping, even if her corruption is zero?

I think this system really needs to be cleaned up, one way or another, in order to make sense.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I noted when I played 4x I was conflicted, time went past she was totally exhausted? I was like huh?
How could you get exhausted having 5 minutes of coitus? I am typing away with it for her until she was exhausted she spent 2 days. she was dirty, for three days and she gets clean it makes me feel I was playing with barbie doll. so ken dolls who 90% of camp raped her daily. where are all barbies there? How come in one event there not she doesn't choose hang back and let the other barbie get raped for making snide remark?
At work she gets raped? there no pics or gifs. No means avoid it or chop the hand who assaults? but there no images tell me how imitate it was duel for woman?

She has past a test to get out room sounds kind of stupid. 500 Kn / 1---? crp pt
this fails I have to state this: if she get out finally you can't buy anymore books from mentor, seems script on mentor is void. May need re-look on that topic. you can get private tutoring. But when your corruption reaches certain point all he does have sex with you.
I think sex depletes corruption so does taking baths. (except in this game not fixed yet)

Stats missing:
Arousal stat is missing(that would make sense for all sex encounters being wet automatically)
Self masturbation(tally) Helps relieve depression and stress
Punishment from other characters: brother, tutor when escaped?(tally system)
Failure to escape = cause depression (talk to someone)(Sane to depressed) happy, sad, panicky, depressed, lack of emotion suicidal to snapped(it could happen to anyone in story, I think it could happen to brother or sister or additional character if you add them).
dirty = grungy feeling/fungi growth(percentage) washing hands or taking shower cleans to 0%
sex(tally)
If added to game: pregnancy(tally), births(tally), Abortions(tally), adoptions(tally), children kept(tally),

Learning skills would something not so bad.
Gardening, climbing, carpentry, family bonds, knitting, sewing, cooking.
Its basically empty at moment it might help player character in long run.
Family bond might make so brother and sister escape versus just sister.

Visiting doctor: getting pill either abortion, or pregnancy pill make so fast.

there no orientation like meet the students in camp? are there other notable people in camp? Do they have names? Etc.
Suggestion utilizing auditorium for this might best answer. It help for quick event first time player enters room, meets other NPCs.

if this was re-education she be wearing bag over the head, no bed and sleeping bad arrangement and cuffs. Seems kind of weird.
Submission existence where she can do what she likes. If her father wanted to be first one rape her consistency it seem to be case? But I didn't see that, Developer should invite erotic writers to help out. Example: she left home avoid her controlling father.

I was able to escape eventually.
forest, farm, police station, hospital, and to freedom is kind crazy.
I kind wonder if there another way to escape besides gate? If your escape by gate your nude.
If there another method to escape with your clothes on??

Other is if your going go that way eventually please put pregnancy and birth in game. I know that sounds odd but if your planning to put pregnancy try utilize sim 4 pregnancy method, either choose 50 - 100 days and have doctor who uses experimental drugs to make so events like abortion, pregnancy short time happens because how many pills, make player birth...and re-education camp choose abort, or re-house offspring? If some miracle player has enough money to have means house baby.

Player could choose what baby they take with them when they escape. Gives them different escape means.

But that just fantasy currently. I found something else out everyone, Your nude when go outside your house. I didn't notice this. You never wear anything. So inside main house structure you have clothes, but when abroad camp life your naked person.
I think that has to be fixed. kitchens has job you can work as what? there something missing maybe your compost gather or line cook it doesn't say anything just says work. Does say what you do or how much you earn. After work you get raped.
For kitchen helping out you should earn 1+ cooking skill point, gathering compost 3 pt+ plus 10$. Random chance getting raped by your coworkers and being cummed on. Compost if that thing would be good to have if your trying make your food and be useful for kitchen for crop = gardening.

Reactions: KERCHO and Joe_Moma

Joe_Moma

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2022
... It seems very odd to me that so many actions taken by others appear to be keyed off what feels like the MC's corruption stat. ...
Thanks for feedback, I will add more stats to represent the overall mood (or corruption) of the camp. Right now, in some interaction MC corruption is just a placeholder. The overall idea however is the more corrupted MC gets, the lewder she behaves attracting attention to herself. It could help her getting money, knowledge for free\cheaper, but it increases chance of being raped

Reactions: LTD

Joe_Moma

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2022
UPDATED to 0.5 ALPHA
WEB

(for patreons):
DOWNLOAD
All
: - -

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
jesus, what is this garbage? how the hell did you managed to scam people out of 34 dollars its beyond me, guess i'll make my own 0 effort html game too lol

Aug 16, 2020
Really first try, an alpha release, but already set up a patreon.

Is that how it works nowadays?
1) Set up a Patreon
2) Bring out a first release
3) hope for some guile able enough to subscribe
4) do some glacial slow updates
5) abandon it after 1 year

Not that I have something against people getting something for their work, but they should do some work first.
Honestly, I totally agree. I personally have no plans of creating a patreon for my games until it's out of alpha. I think developers need to remember to show their commitment before asking people to fund their work. I totally get the need to want to make income from something you are putting effort into but I think trust comes first and foremost. I pray this developer won't let their supporters down and abandon the game. I want have faith in them. But the only way to show they care about their game and their supporters is to now double down since they do have their patreon open.

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Some more unsolicited advice for you to consider or disregard:

The corruption and lust systems are all out of whack. The MCs corruption goes up way to fast and the camp corruption way too slow.

I have to ask, what is the premise here? Is the camp meant to turn the MC in to a good little fuck toy, or is that incidental? Right now, you have to try really, really hard to keep the MCs corruption down, and while it should be something of a challenge (especially if the camp is meant to turn her into a slut), the pace of it shouldn't outstrip the corruption of the camp by such a wide margin.

The scenes themselves also lack cohesion or continuity. Some of them seem read very slutty, even if it seems oddly placed, and you can often get to those scenes before some of the non-consensual ones. Obviously these can overlap, but I think it'd be nice to have some sense of a progression, at least with the "named" NPCs like step-bro and the mentor.

Mini game is still buggy, and there are a few other errors (freezer scene while working in the cafeteria, "I just wandered in here." option the stadium locker room when caught by the team, and others).

It's an alpha, so no big deal.

If I may make a bigger suggestion, related to the development process itself, consider focusing on the just the camp for now? Iron out your systems, figure out how you want the MC's progression to go, both in the camp and leaving enough room for outside of it, and get it to a decent level of polish before expanding much beyond the camp.

Joe_Moma

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2022
LTD , thanks for the feedback!
The numbers and stats will be rebalanced, so it will be easier for the player to chose whether the MC will become a whore, stays a virgin or anything in between.

I want to make more of the sandbox. NPC would interact with you differently depending on stats/clothes/opinion. Right now almost all of the scenes are incomplete, because new stats/mechanics being added in almost every update.

The next update will be big. It is focused on early game in camp, more flexible brother interactions, new ways to run away and some of the town content (living with cousin/uncle, jobs)

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
A bug:

Error: <<replace>>: no elements matched the selector "#Comment"<<replace "#Comment">> <<include "Sex Comment">> <</replace>>
image closed.jpg doesn't exist
humping 0-2 are broken as the game is looking for webp but the code shows as gif.
All double penetration vids are broken.

Last edited:

Joe_Moma

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2022
UPDATED to 0.69a
WEB

(for patreons):
DOWNLOAD
All
: - -