3.00 star(s) 34 Votes

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
1652533604937.png
Some tasks around town (&/or at Uncle's house) seem to add numbers as char rather than as numbers.
So, instead of 2+2=4 you get '2'+'2' = '22'.

Reactions: Joe_Moma
Jan 15, 2021
As of now, completely 100% super boring click-grind.

In short :
- your are kidnapped (as the female protag) for no reasons / no explanation
- you read a book in your cell (by clicking the same link again and again )
- you gain 1 or 2 knowledge
- you sleep
- (you learn than you need 100 knowledge points to advance the story)
- rinse and repeat

I had stop around 12/100 knowledge, i prefer to FAP than to click on the same link one gazillion times.

I suspect than this game to be the work of a troll.
The explanation is kinda hinted at in the title. You did some bad things, so your parents decide to put you in a reeducation camp.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
It's a rough game with rough writing. The idea is solid however but it needs to build up... everything really.

Show the brother and sister getting more corrupted step by step. Explain just what kind of camp they are at and what the end result is supposed to be.

Also just as a matter of UI showing in the scene how corrupt or how much trust or otherwise how much progress you have made in the game itself (Not in a sidebar menu) is a major godsend for any game that requires grinding. I want to see just how much more grind I need to do as I am doing instead of stopping to check.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2020
Brother events should be shown first instead of bottom of the page
Writing needs a lot of work, typos fixed, everything fleshed out, etc.

shaitanxxx

Jun 2, 2021
Tennis at the mansions seems to be broken, it looks like it adds the 1200 string to the end of your money rather than adding amounts

Vanafaye

Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Off topic question I guess but why does it start at 0.8? Is this an abandoned game the dev picked up or re-uploaded?

Joe_Moma

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2022
Game is actually not bad. Simple, writing is not the best but its not bad. Especially like that "layer" system. First you try to get out of your room, then out of the camp, then out of the village. Now I'm wondering is there a City DLC? Or is it work in progress?
Thank you for your kind words! Yes, I’m still working on the city DLC. It will be released closer to 1.0v of the main game

Joe_Moma

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2022
Off topic question I guess but why does it start at 0.8? Is this an abandoned game the dev picked up or re-uploaded?
No, it’s started at 0.1v in march. It was developed by me (JoeMoma) The links for the older versions expired, so I usually delete them

Joe_Moma

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2022
I keep getting the message HRESULT: 0x80070005 when trying to download why is that
The link is probably expired, try finding the game on some 3rd party website, just double check the version number. I’ll probably upload future versions on mega and/or torrent, so it’ll stay longer

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Just tried playing for the first time, and I found a few broken images/vids, I checked the files and I think the game is looking for GIFs when the files are WEBP.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
View attachment 1810386
Some tasks around town (&/or at Uncle's house) seem to add numbers as char rather than as numbers.
So, instead of 2+2=4 you get '2'+'2' = '22'.
Heh, I hit that same bug. At least I don't have to be annoyed at being mugged for $100 every day now.

Honestly, this game has an unusually large number of bugs. Were it not written in Twine it would probably be popping up grey screens or crashing to the desktop regularly. It's kind of a mess and a bit of a miracle it works at all.

Another thing I'm not sure is a bug or intentional. If you get picked up by the cops in town you can pay them off to be dropped off at the gas station. But as soon as you leave the gas station they immediately pick you up again. As far as I can tell there is no way to escape the gas station in that situation without ending up in the police station.

Reactions: L7Bear

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
So, I was trying to download this, but the anonfile link goes error, the wetransfer and gofile sends me to the websites main pages, and the last one install an exe file which looks quite sus. Am I the only one experiencing these issues?

EDIT: NVM, Gofile works. Still, a bit confused about the Uploadhaven exe file.

Reactions: Siberian shaggy
3.00 star(s) 34 Votes