3.00 star(s) 36 Votes

peetee33

Jun 18, 2018
Things seem to go from zero to rape in like a day. Would be nice if things escalated more slowly (unless you push it yourself).

Bloogonis

Jun 19, 2017
Things seem to go from zero to rape in like a day. Would be nice if things escalated more slowly (unless you push it yourself).
Most of the non-dlc rape content can be skipped until you push your roommate to far by simply leaving the area. I do wish the "the fuck you looking at" guy was scaled with 'camp lust' He is defenitely active to early and the only way to not get raped by him is to ignore him and walk away. DLC on the other hand is incomplete.

Is there a way to boost mom lust in the prequel DLC without using grindset? Also is there a way to get out of the weekend? Those are two things that just don't seem to work as it stands.

Last edited:

Popser52

Jul 27, 2017
In the forest, town is 9 moves to the north.
There's also mountains at 8 east moves, no idea what it does, if anything.

Reactions: L7Bear

randa

May 7, 2017
DLC (Lore & City Enabled ) HTML file (untested)
I tried it and no access to the Lore section. If i click the lore section i get rerouted to the buy the DLC page.
Could you check please, whats wrong here? Thanks

SorrowOTD

Jul 13, 2017
any idea how to trigger these?

- Added 4 new scenes fighting for clothes with brother (camp bedroom events)

Jay2000

May 11, 2023
Here is the 1.10 (DLC) version of the game. All you need to do is replace the current version of your game with this one. If you want to get the images, things get a little bit complicated but bear with me.

First go to this website will have all the files you will need for the latest images that have been added. The important ones are pretty much just img/sex/bSex and img/sex/wardrobe. If you do not have some of the DLC files needed for some scenes you can download them there. If you do not have any DLC files then download the 1.8DLC version provided at the download of the thread, then replace the index.html to this version.

For some reason this version did not have a button to let you even play, at all? So I took the liberty to write the code needed for the start button.

This update is pretty small so don't expect a whole lot. But either way enjoy. :)

P.S. You dont need to put a code for the DLC to activate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seawulf00

Jay2000

May 11, 2023
Are there new images and story with 1.10 update from 1.8
Heres the changelogs:

v1.10
- Added 1 new clothed tease scene (camp wardrobe)
- Added 2 new clothed without underwear tease scenes (camp wardrobe)
- Added 2 new underwear tease scenes (camp wardrobe)
- Added 2 new nude tease scenes (camp wardrobe)
- Added tips (camp wardrobe)
- Added 1 new brother low lust scene (brother camp sex)
- Added 2 new friend over scenes (brother camp sex)
- Added 5 new sex scenes (brother camp sex)
- Added tips (brother camp sex)
- Fixed double lust statChanges (camp sleep intercourse)
[sex] widget updated to 0.3.10
- Added losing virginity mechanic
- Added losing virginity corruption bonus
- Fixed UI
LORE DLC updated to 0.3
- Added random events (school)
- Added classes (school)
- Added principal events (school)
v1.9 public
- Added description for TIPS (become patreon page)
- Fixed forest sleep with brother events
v1.9
- Added tips for brother camp bedroom events
- Added 4 new scenes fighting for clothes with brother (camp bedroom events)
- Added 5 scenes teasing brother (camp bedroom events)
- Added new responses for brother groping scenes (camp bedroom events)
- Added new responses for brother ass slap scenes (camp bedroom events)
- Added new responses for brother staring scenes (camp bedroom events)
- Added tips UI
- Added tips API
- Changed brother will cum in his pants once lust >250
- Changed brother will try freeusing you if you have freeuse agreement and his lust is >100
- Removed doubled scenes
- Updated LORE DLC!
LORE DLC 0.2
- Added 4 new brother masturbation events (LORE DLC)
- Added 7 new WIP get sent to camp events (LORE DLC)
- Fixed endless weekends bug
- Fixed father lust change after intercourse

Reactions: Seawulf00

Poppyz

Feb 28, 2019
Here is the 1.10 (DLC) version of the game. All you need to do is replace the current version of your game with this one. If you want to get the images, things get a little bit complicated but bear with me.

First go to this website will have all the files you will need for the latest images that have been added. The important ones are pretty much just img/sex/bSex and img/sex/wardrobe. If you do not have some of the DLC files needed for some scenes you can download them there. If you do not have any DLC files then download the 1.8DLC version provided at the download of the thread, then replace the index.html to this version.

For some reason this version did not have a button to let you even play, at all? So I took the liberty to write the code needed for the start button.

This update is pretty small so don't expect a whole lot. But either way enjoy. :)

P.S. You dont need to put a code for the DLC to activate.
how to i even download things in this URL?

Yurikyo

Jun 7, 2017
how to i even download things in this URL?
lookup using ubuntu with wget on your os, once installed use this command
wget -r -np -nH --cut-dirs=2 -P ~/Downloads

it'll download all the files in the img directory to either your downloads folder or the downloads folder here \\wsl$\Ubuntu\ (just put it in file explorer)

Reactions: redmagebr

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
If someone can rip the new images, then I'll pack it all together with the old ones for a new complete version with the edited HTML. Don't have much time to rip them myself right now.

Jay2000

May 11, 2023
If someone can rip the new images, then I'll pack it all together with the old ones for a new complete version with the edited HTML. Don't have much time to rip them myself right now.
The DLC files have not changed since 1.8, its just these 2 new folders in the "sex" folder.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes